EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Writing Careers /

LETS FORM A COMPANY FOR WRITERS BY WRITERS

essayproThreads: 2

Dec 22, 10, 11:06AM | #1
I think its time we as academic writers stood up and took control of our lives. It beats logic to work for someone hoping that they wont scam you. Furthermore the influx of newbie writers who are willing to work for as low $2.5 per page is bound to cheapen this trade.

We are the service providers and we ought to have the say when it comes to the prices and work conditions. If we don't unite and speak with one voice the current essay writing companies are going to leave this profession for the dogs.

If you want to be among the revolutionaries who will bring freedom and justice to essay writing contact me at pro_writer@live.com

WritersBeware   Dec 22, 10, 11:24AM | #2
essaypro:
the current essay writing companies are going to leave this profession for the dogs

You don't have a clue. Your extremely limited knowledge of the industry and ignorant opinions about "all companies" are based on your interactions with KNOWN FRAUDSTERS. You chose to write for them, anyway, despite warnings here and elsewhere around the Internet. YOU are one of the enablers. You got what you deserved.

Dec 22, 10, 11:30AM | #3
Writers beware, you are one of the reasons why discussions on all these threads never sum up into anything meaningful. If you keep on working against people with genuine interests then all these discussions would be good for nothing. I am trying to get practical solutions here, not utter MEANINGLESS words.

MajorThreads: 32

Dec 22, 10, 11:37AM | #4
The majority of essay writing companies have been founded by freelance writers who in time might be turning into bad business owners ;).

Who would run a company 'for writers by writers'? If writers run a business they aren't writers any more...

Dec 22, 10, 11:44AM | #5
Thats true major... But when you decentralize leadership you are able to have a better form of leadership. I am talking about a society of academic writers, where each writer owns a share of the organization and is able to influence the decision making process. This way we could set standard rates and we could also have the financial backing to go after the scam sites.

Dec 22, 10, 12:16PM | #6
essaypro:
I am talking about a society of academic writers, where each writer owns a share of the organization and is able to influence the decision making process.

The problem is - there are a lot less of quality writers than poor writers. Imagine freelance writers from China joining the organization and to make it work (in theory) each would have equal right to 'vote.' In time, unqualified ESL writers would take over the organization providing poor-quality products and the whole concept would collapse.

WritersBeware   Dec 22, 10, 12:18PM | #7
essaypro:
How many people have you helped since you joined essay scam?

LMAO! I've easily helped hundreds of thousands of people since April of 2007. Look at my posting history. Buy a clue, buddy.

If you could write decently, perhaps you wouldn't be limited to working for ripoff companies?

By the way, your proposal is an absolute joke.

Dec 22, 10, 12:24PM | #8
Thats the whole reason behind it. We need around 5-10 quality writers to set the founding stones for the organization. These writers will oversee the development of the whole program so as to ensure that only quality writers get a share of the organization. I wouldn't mind if you would join me on this major..

The country of origin shouldn't matter, the quality of writing should. Our organization will not discriminate according to age, creed or colour. We will welcome people from all walks of life as long a they are good at what they do.

Dec 22, 10, 12:30PM | #9
Ok.. but it's still prone to corruption. The more writers the less available orders per 1 writer; after the organization has enough members it wouldn't make sense to allow more writers to join due to lack of available projects. Not to mention who would decide how many max projects a writer could take etc.
I have been a: "Student", "Writer," and "Essay Company Rep." I'm posting here to promote reason, seek the truth, and do research.

Dec 22, 10, 12:32PM | #10
@writersbeware. Thanks for correcting my grammar :-)

Your work is to derail all the discussions in this forum. Thats what you get paid to do. Unfortunately this wont work this time!

Thanks guys keep on sending the emails.. I am happy with the response so far.. keep on sending the emails..

Once again the address is pro-writer@live.com...

WritersBeware   Dec 22, 10, 12:38PM | #11
essaypro:
Your work is to derail all the discussions in this forum. Thats what you get paid to do.

You are an absolute idiot. Tell me—who "pays" me to call-out a meaningless nobody with asinine aspirations, ignorant career choices, and limited writing skills?

WritersBeware   Dec 22, 10, 12:40PM | #12
essaypro:
pro-writer@live.com

You just got added to the Internet's largest SPAM list. Congratulations.

Dec 22, 10, 12:42PM | #13
@major

The founders will come up with a 'constitution' for the organization. This is what will determine how new writers are enrolled, how writers are dismissed, how quality will be checked, how frauds will be dealt with etc

Look here guys.. we have all that essay writing companies have. All we need is a little bit of
organization and we could beat them to it.

I need founders, if you have been around for some time contact me asap..
pro-writer@live.com

WRTThreads: 17
 Company Representative
Dec 22, 10, 03:09PM | #14
Constitution?
Founders?

What about a Declaration of Independence?

Are you off your rockers?

WritersBeware   Dec 22, 10, 03:33PM | #15
WRT:
Are you off your rockers?

Yeah, and he thinks that he's Tony Robbins.

sdvsfvfs

WRTThreads: 17
 Company Representative
Dec 23, 10, 06:59PM | #16
WB - you are mean! The poor creature doesn't know who Robbins is! Why go out of your way to make him feel even more stupid than he already does?