EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 169 - page 3 of 5

Kenyan Writers - stop hiring them?

May 11, 2011, 02:40PM | #
Asnavy:
Reports from the Ministry indicate that HK is an Egyptian Based in the UK and her UK phone number is +442071939312 while her Egyptian phone number is +20123247280

Armstrong:
1) i gave you the numbers, moron. When I am in Cairo, I openly state so; when in London, I do the same
2) dont't you think it strange that you`literally' ran away from the Ministry of Labour
3) do you recall what Marcus from the Britis High Commissioner told you when he realised that you were not being honest and were using the BHC's name?
4) why do official records indicate that we filed the reports, not you?
5) Wasn't your MP supposed to have me arrested more than two months ago?
6) Why did you not take legal action?

If you want to serve me (translation take legal action), you have our registered office address. Or don't you have a leg to stand on?

Mods - Asnavy, Twig and AppleIn's posts are libellous and they ought to be banned as per your own terms.

Now - get this - you lot are angry because I fired all 6 of you.

Please feel free to post the papers you weren't paid for online. You see, each and every one of them was rwritten from scratch. I only kept you on that long and encouraged you because of yiour endless sob stories.

May 11, 2011, 02:57PM | #
WRT:
Mods - Asnavy, Twig and AppleIn's posts are libellous and they ought to be banned as per your own terms.

Please note that I have never worked for your company, and I am not one of your accussers.

May 12, 2011, 01:55AM | #
I can't believe and understand what editor75 is trying to explain..... posting a childish post and talking rubbish about Kenyan writers, this should be known to all likes of editor75, that Kenyans writers should not be taken as so called "morons" but as the "best" and we demand respect from you and others and we should not to be blamed to cover up mistakes of some individuals. Thank you.

WritersBeware  
May 12, 2011, 09:27AM | #
Seriously—do all of you live in the same hut?

May 21, 2011, 08:53AM | #
Today, I was patient to read all posts. Though I will not reveal my actual nationality, all posts were stupid because:

1. The one to boost should be the owner of the company, regardless of the race.

2. Obama is the president of USA, not any other Kenyan. When Obama rules USA, it is not a Kenyan who has ruled, but Obama himself.

3. A moron is a moron regardless of the race. Stupid posts may help diagnose a moron.

4. One may not use own first language to rate others. If English is your mother-tongue, consider if we posted in another person's mother-tongue, and you happen to put some sense in him or her. Wouldn't you be an HERO or Heroin!

5. The degree of stupidity is better pronounced when a person repeatedly behaves stupidly regardless of the race. For instance, when you repeatedly post stupid posts despite the lightness of your argument.

6. If you commit your time to work as a writer, you better work than waste time complaining of scams by your employers. If you feel you may be scammed, quit. Don't you have other options in life!

7. Stealing clients is just an excuse for failure to reach your goals. If you are an excellent entrepreneur, get back to the drawing board and redesign your strategies and tactics. You may loose more by yelling on this forum.

8. A writing company led by a perfect entrepreneur will respect Human resources.

9. You are more illiterate when you cannot discover your illiteracy than one who keeps quiet when his or her weaknesses are mentioned.

10. Everyone can own any business. The fact that one owns an essay writing company does not mean that all the others must own a similar business. May be the others trade in jets.

...................................Reasons why this thread consists of baseless posts are too many to exhaust.............................................

pheelyks  
May 21, 2011, 10:11AM | #
I hope you're not a writer in this industry, munywab, because you really need to take some points of your own advice if you are.

pheelyks  
May 21, 2011, 10:44AM | #
munywab:
3. A moron is a moron regardless of the race. Stupid posts may help diagnose a moron.

munywab:
5. The degree of stupidity is better pronounced when a person repeatedly behaves stupidly regardless of the race. For instance, when you repeatedly post stupid posts despite the lightness of your argument.

munywab:
9. You are more illiterate when you cannot discover your illiteracy than one who keeps quiet when his or her weaknesses are mentioned.

Some of your other points are just plain stupid, but I'd start with these

WritersBeware  
May 21, 2011, 11:00AM | #
munywab = another idiotic, clueless "writer" from Kenya

Oct 2, 2011, 12:58AM | #
WritersBeware:
munywab = another idiotic, clueless "writer" from Kenya

I did not come here to get insults but to comment in a responsible manner. I must say that if you happen to run any company, it is just like your words.

Oct 2, 2011, 11:08AM | #
munywab:
to comment in a responsible manner

munywab:
I tricked your brain, or should I say mind!

...............Lol.

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011, 11:15AM | #
munywab:
I will never order from Ukraine.

You will never order from anywhere, because you clearly work in the industry and are almost certainly from Kenya--you couldn't afford to order a well-written paper from a legitimate company, and you have no need to order from foreign scammers because you are one yourself.

Oct 2, 2011, 11:17AM | #
munywab:
go lie to your mothers

LMAO! Again with the warped families! I think someone's subconsciously lacking a bit of maternal affection ...:P

Mar 10, 2012, 09:15AM | #
What's all this hate speech about?i am a Kenyan writer.I have forwarded so many orders over the years and when I hear this kind of talk...it breaks me.I do not believe Justus is a representative of all Kenyans.

Mar 10, 2012, 09:23AM | #
pheelyks:
You will never order from anywhere, because you clearly work in the industry and are almost certainly from Kenya--you couldn't afford to order a well-written paper from a legitimate company, and you have no need to order from foreign scammers because you are one yourself.

i get your sentiments.but you also realize that the few people you chat with here are just web browsers as writers are probably at work.Generalizing a problem is detrimental to the work of many Kenyan writers

munywab:
Hope it is not smelly.

seriously?this is what you do online then our country is targeted?r u a patriot?!!

pheelyks  
Mar 10, 2012, 10:50AM | #
writerg:
i get your sentiments.

Clearly you don't, because the rest of your comment has nothing to do with the statement of mine that you quoted.

Mar 15, 2012, 03:55AM | #
amnateeb:
Really? In that case, who's the student?

i am...a masters student

pheelyks:
Clearly you don't, because the rest of your comment has nothing to do with the statement of mine that you quoted.

i have nothing to say about that.

pheelyks  
Mar 15, 2012, 11:01AM | #
writerg:
i have nothing to say about that.

When it comes down to it, you don't really have much to say about anything, do you?

Mar 15, 2012, 11:35AM | #
Please stop preaching racism in the writing industry, it will take nobody nowhere anyway. The ability to write has nothing to do with your place of origin, language or skin color. Attitude and professionalism are what distinguish a great writer from a wannabe writer, the rest are irrelevant.

pheelyks  
Mar 15, 2012, 11:54AM | #
Heremeout:
Attitude and professionalism are what distinguish a great writer from a wannabe writer

They are part of the package for a professional writer, but actually knowing how to write in the language you get paid to write in also helps. You're a competent ESL writer, but you cannot write up to native academic standards, period.

WritersBeware  
Mar 15, 2012, 01:17PM | #
Heremeout:
The ability to write has nothing to do with your place of origin, language or skin color.

You are 100% correct. However, writing professionally in the English language requires intelligence, cultural familiarity, excellent spelling/grammar/punctuation/word use/structure, and basic sanity, all of which you—and those like you—lack.

Mar 16, 2012, 12:05AM | #
Heremeout:
Please stop preaching racism in the writing industry, it will take nobody nowhere anyway. The ability to write has nothing to do with your place of origin, language or skin color. Attitude and professionalism are what distinguish a great writer from a wannabe writer, the rest are irrelevant.

Please own a site like these Ukrainians and you will have nothing to worry about the whole thing. That is the only solution that Kenyans have not embraced.

Mar 16, 2012, 03:49AM | #
WritersBeware:
writing professionally in the English language requires intelligence, cultural familiarity, excellent spelling/grammar/punctuation/word use/structure, and basic sanity,

All those things you mentioned are what constitute PROFESSIONALISM, you don't have to be wordy. Apparently, all you are craving for is to defend your egocentric undertones. STOP preaching RACISM.

Mar 16, 2012, 04:12AM | #
pheelyks:
you cannot write up to native academic standards, period.

You must be sick "upstairs." At the age of two weeks after your "regrettable birth," you still had no idea how to speak fluent English. It took several years of nurturing and training before you graduated yourself to a native speaker that you claim you are. The point is, there is no language that cannot be learned. If you do not know, some of the most facile and impeccable writers today are not even natives. I suggest you read about great writers like Chinua Achebe, Ali Mazrui, and Grace Ogot, all non-native speakers. Never in your life should you make such deplorable remarks about African writers and the rest of the non-native speaking societies, lest you swallow your utterances. STOP propagating RACISM!

Mar 16, 2012, 06:06AM | #
pheelyks:
They are part of the package for a professional writer, but actually knowing how to write in the language you get paid to write in also helps. You're a competent ESL writer, but you cannot write up to native academic standards, period.

WritersBeware:
You are 100% correct. However, writing professionally in the English language requires intelligence, cultural familiarity, excellent spelling/grammar/punctuation/word use/structure, and basic sanity, all of which you—and those like you—lack.

You two have provided evidence for the fact that you are marked by lack of intellectual acuity. Could you please shed light on the people you mostly write for? You imbeciles have no idea of the people academic writers write for. The students themselves are not experts at writing, which is why they need professional writers for their assignments. Good English with good grammar, spelling and punctuation is expected or considered obligatory. If you write their academic papers in English language using much convoluted sentences, they may require great effort to comprehend what you have written, in case they try to make changes in the written paper to make it in accordance with their style of writing before handing it in. It's regarded as a complete loss of money for such students. Even if they hand in it without editing, they may be suspected by their tutors who can judge the capabilities of the students.
I have read the useless essay written by pitiable pheeLeaks for hapless biscuit, which was really pathetic as it did not meet the client's requirements. In business, customers' preferences are given top consideration. Moreover, a product is declared as of good quality, which meets customers' requirements and demands.
First and foremost, a writer should fully understand the requirements and he/she should have extensive knowledge of the topic he/she is going to write on. Secondly, the writer should possess excellent research skills, and keep in mind the reliability and relevance of the information sources to be used. I agree to the argument that a writer should clearly tell the clients about his/her identity and abilities. If the student himself/herself is a non-native speaker, he/she plainly has no problem with the quality provided by a competent non-native writer.

pheelyks  
Mar 16, 2012, 10:40AM | #
amnateeb:
You two have provided evidence for the fact that you are marked by lack of intellectual acuity.

Uh huh.....

amnateeb:
Good English with good grammar, spelling and punctuation is expected or considered obligatory.

Which is why you shouldn't be offering your services to anyone.

amnateeb:
I have read the useless essay written by pitiable pheeLeaks for hapless biscuit

Really? What's it about?

amnateeb:
If the student himself/herself is a non-native speaker, he/she plainly has no problem with the quality provided by a competent non-native writer.

That's only plain if it's part of the agreement. Not telling students that you can't write a grammatically correct paragraph (you do manage the odd sentence here and there) and just assuming they're OK with it isn't right.

Mar 16, 2012, 01:07PM | #
pheelyks:
Uh huh.....

You have been habitual to asking for evidences that you have started providing uncalled for evidences for established facts. LMAO!

pheelyks:
Really? What's it about?

Yeah. I know that you could not even understand what that was about.

pheelyks:
That's only plain if it's part of the agreement. Not telling students that you can't write a grammatically correct paragraph (you do manage the odd sentence here and there) and just assuming they're OK with it isn't right.

You are nowhere in a position to judge as you are "unqualified". Having two useless English degrees never means you can understand and write on other topics, too. Idiot.

WritersBeware  
Mar 16, 2012, 01:36PM | #
Amnateeb, just crawl back into your cave and find your "precious." You're an uneducated, irrational buffoon.

pheelyks  
Mar 16, 2012, 03:37PM | #
amnateeb:
You have been habitual to asking for evidences that you have started providing uncalled for evidences for established facts.

I really don't know what you're trying to say here. Take a breath, wipe that excited spittle from your screen, and try again.

Mar 17, 2012, 01:32AM | #
pheelyks:
I really don't know what you're trying to say here. Take a breath, wipe that excited spittle from your screen, and try again.

Lick the spittle you think is covering my screen! I will try to throw it again for you, farting ass.

pheelyks  
Mar 17, 2012, 02:07AM | #
Oh. Well that clears everything up then.

Forum / Writing Careers /

18 users online in the last hour