EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 169 - page 2 of 5

Kenyan Writers - stop hiring them?

WritersBeware  
Feb 19, 2011, 11:58AM | #42
rwaimba2:
Am I in "a blocked-IP status", or you have temporarily disabled it so that I can assess your "informed" lessons.

English, please.

Feb 20, 2011, 05:27AM | #43
Writers Beware,

I am not trying to defend any person in this forum rather i am trying to make a factual argument based on the fallacies posted. I don't understand your rationale in terms of reasoning when you imply that "i need to read" . Why should i defend a person because he/she originates from my country. I have equally condemned their behaviors if they are evil but we should not desist from repudiating characters who coil themselves in a shell of racism and superiority.
There are many subtle forms of racism exposed by your arguments but due to ignorance , superiority complex and other evil forms it makes you hard to understand and accept. Its not your fault that's your DNA composition. You have argued that "yourself" alongside others have infact contrary opinion regarding blanket condemnation while at the same time writing the names of all Kenyan contributors of this forum as members of a particular company?? There sin, posting from the same country. and evidence floated to the audience their IP addresses. C'mon cant you be ashamed of yourself using the same mantra in different forms. I even do not know the members you have listed coming from Kenya but in your "evidence" of their IP address they are all one and the same. Why don't you buy Joseph Conrad book Heart of Darkness and gratify your illusion and superiority of race and culture. Or should i learn how to write English also?? I suppose i need to go back to your superior race school to study. Those are your Standard Operating Procedures of provocation and diverting the discussions.
Moderator to block the IP addresses , why should he do so? Or arent you the same person giving orders to yourself.

Feb 20, 2011, 08:02AM | #45
kenyans,my country-men congratulations for your massive efforts to venture into the essay writing industry.Americans and europeans we welcome you to be our writers.

pheelyks  
Feb 20, 2011, 09:29AM | #46
Mtibe:
Or should i learn how to write English also??

That would be a start. Joseph Conrad did it--self-taught, if memory serves.

Feb 20, 2011, 09:38AM | #47
I think WB is Irish, if any of you want to "go there" in retaliation.

Q: what's the difference between shanty Irish and lace-curtain Irish?

A: lace-curtain Irish move the dishes before they piss in the sink.

Feb 20, 2011, 10:24AM | #48
Mtibe:
Joseph Conrad book Heart of Darkness

I believe Kurtz was recalling your brutal massacre of the English language when screaming "the horror! The horror."
solution:
kenyans,my country-men

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears - I have something totally inane and somewhat insane to propose:

solution:
.Americans and europeans we welcome you to be our writers.

pheelyks  
Feb 20, 2011, 10:40AM | #49
editor75:
I think WB is Irish, if any of you want to "go there" in retaliation.

I'm pretty sure Eddie'e mother was a fat moron, if any of you want to "go there" in retaliation.

Q: Why did Eddie's mother keep saying "Beep, beep, beep?"

A: She was backing up.

WritersBeware  
Feb 20, 2011, 10:52AM | #50
WRT:
I believe Kurtz was recalling your brutal massacre of the English language when screaming "the horror! The horror."

Indeed.

WritersBeware  
Feb 20, 2011, 10:54AM | #51
pheelyks:
I'm pretty sure Eddie'e mother was a fat moron, if any of you want to "go there" in retaliation.

Q: Why did Eddie's mother keep saying "Beep, beep, beep?"

A: She was backing up.

LMAO!

pheelyks  
Feb 20, 2011, 12:20PM | #53
editor75:
not me sainted mum!

I think you have the terms "overused whore" and "saint" conflated.

WritersBeware  
Feb 20, 2011, 12:33PM | #55
solution:
Blocking of IP adresses cant work I assure you-we have thousands of internet providers

That's nice, idiot. The IP block will prevent your fraudulent brethren from accessing the site. It will also make things much more inconvenient for you. Plus, the mod can and will immediately block any new usernames that you create. I hope you enjoy wasting your time making new usernames and watching them get banned.

:)

pheelyks  
Feb 20, 2011, 01:13PM | #57
editor75:
"Kenya? wheer's that, now? why doan'cha go fook yerself!"

It's nice to see you have finally owned up to the fact that trolling is your only reason for being here--not even pretending you have anything of substance left to say at least makes you honest.

WritersBeware  
Feb 20, 2011, 01:19PM | #58
pheelyks:
It's nice to see you have finally owned up to the fact that trolling is your only reason for being here--not even pretending you have anything of substance left to say at least makes you honest.

What's pathetic about this sap is that literally nobody likes him or agrees with him, yet he's so desperate for attention—any at all—that he keeps coming back for punishment over and over again.

Feb 21, 2011, 05:22AM | #60
WritersBeware:
That's nice, idiot. The IP block will prevent your fraudulent brethren from accessing the site. It will also make things much more inconvenient for you. Plus, the mod can and will immediately block any new usernames that you create. I hope you enjoy wasting your time making new usernames and watching them get banned.

Which company are you accusing of using your useless, pointless, and stale ideas? Shameless American with meaningless comments. You appear more IDIOT lingering here with "IP blocking", which has never worked. YOU OWN NONE OF THE COMPANIES.

pheelyks  
Feb 21, 2011, 10:21AM | #61
Prix:
You appear more IDIOT lingering here

As long as you keep talking, I promise that you're the one that "appears more IDIOT."

Feb 21, 2011, 11:12AM | #62
pheelyks:
As long as you keep talking, I promise that you're the one that "appears more IDIOT."

Kenyans, did you get that? He is simply saying, keep silent and let idiots talk.

pheelyks  
Feb 21, 2011, 12:50PM | #64
Prix:
Kenyans, did you get that?

I wasn't talking to "Kenyans," I was talking to you. The more you write, the more of an idiot you appear to be.

Feb 22, 2011, 06:11AM | #66
rwaimba2:
It seems to be doing more good than harm.

that's indeed.
this thread can provide a good understanding of what one should expect when working with kenyans

May 11, 2011, 10:30AM | #67
Let me list some facts that will set the record straight and make u understand why this post exists
1. This post was started by WRT whose real name is HK, the owner of a site called Write Right Team ( WRT) one of the worst scam sites in the industry. WRT also operates using another user name- Oxbridge researchers.
2. Write Right Team has scammed very many writers in the past but they were unable to scam Kenyan Writers. In January this year, Kenyan writers whom she owed tens of thousands of dollars in total reported HK and her company Write Right Team to the ministry of International relations which acted very fast to track Hala.
3. Reports from the Ministry indicate that HK is an Egyptian Based in the UK and her UK phone number is +442071939312 while her Egyptian phone number is +20123247280
4. Hala was went underground when she realized that Kenyan authorities and International police were tracking her down but when she realized that she could not hide anymore, she eventually paid the Kenyan writers, though there are some she is yet to pay
5. That is why WRT or HK, a 49 year old Egyptian National living in the UK is bitter with kenyan writers

So writers be ware of a site called Writers Right Team..WRT owned by this criminal who unfortunately was outwitted by Kenyans

WritersBeware  
May 11, 2011, 10:39AM | #68
Any proof? Nope. Your post means nothing.

By the way, do you really think that you posted any new information here, Mr. Scoop? Hala posted all of that information (and much more) HERSELF, long ago. She even posted a picture of her ID! She did so voluntarily because she has nothing to hide.

Hala is "bitter" with Kenyan writers because the majority of them proved incapable of writing a coherent sentence to saves their lives, which ultimately led to Hala's customers receiving poorly-written papers. Therefore, she fired all such Kenyan writers and withheld payment that the crooks didn't deserve.

You're a joke.

May 11, 2011, 10:46AM | #69
Hala whatever you can never beat kenyans at such games. your bitterness will take you to hell. we even produced obama who caught obama who are you???? be legitimate and shut your beak forever... cheat others not kenyans. we taught u a lesson... hahahahahaha ahahhaha bwahahaah

May 11, 2011, 10:48AM | #70
I maintain... Hala (WRT) is bitter with Kenyans because she was unable to Scam them! you cannot Outwit Kenyans....and she knows it . That is why she cannot hire Kenyans they beat her hands down.

May 11, 2011, 11:15AM | #72
pheelyks is not even a writer. he wastes all his time commenting on anything here even nonsense. what time do u write do you write if you are all over this place? i pity the people u write for no wonder you get expelled on every site that recruits you for poor quality and plagiarised work.

pheelyks  
May 11, 2011, 11:25AM | #73
APPLEIN4:
what time do u write do you write if you are all over this place?

I'm sure it takes you a very long time to compose posts here, but it really only takes a few minutes at a time for me. I maybe spend 10-20 minutes in the average day reading and writing on this forum, which leaves me plenty of time to get other work done. Thanks for your concern, though.
APPLEIN4:
no wonder you get expelled

From whence exactly do you think I've been expelled?

WritersBeware  
May 11, 2011, 11:36AM | #75
APPLEIN4, do you realize that your posts are barely legible?

Asnavy:
you cannot Outwit Kenyans

Right. Where would the world be without witty, unqualified, Kenyan essay writers?

WritersBeware  
May 11, 2011, 12:30PM | #77
APPLEIN4:
dont evade the question. if indeed write, which sites do you write for?

You're clueless. Try paying attention to usernames.

Also, you seem to be in the wrong forum. Try one in which people can understand your posts:
http://www.klingon.org/smboard/index.php/board,25.0.html

May 11, 2011, 01:39PM | #78
A.A. (Apple whatever here) - I am not 49 ... try 79 :)

I know who you are. And, yes,, I fired the whole lot of you (6) for reasons you are well aware of. Futhermore, as you know, I reported you to both your Ministry of Labour and the British High Commissioner. You know what Marcus at the BHC told you (he was not pleased at all).

Tens of thousands :)

As I said if any Kenyan believes that the company owes them any money, they can take the legal route. Wasn't your MP going to do that 11 Mondays ago?

BTW - I am not the only site which fired ALL KENYANS - you people know what you did (plagiarism, attempts at customer theft, fraudulently claiming to work with certain sites, shoddy work, ec.). We thought to give you a fair shake but, laregly because of you people, wno longer hire any Kenyan writers. In fact - we now only have 2 non-native speakers on our book.

As for the papers you say you weren't paid for - please post them online. What you do not know is that each and everyone of them was rewritten from scratch. They are useless.

Several boad members work with us - if anything, we overpay. We never underpay and never cheat writers. No writer has come here and claimed that we ever
1) failed to pay them
2) underpaid them
3) cheated them

Thank you for the public libel, - now I've really got you :)

When we are done with you (legally), you will regret the day your late parents gave birth to you.

By the way, my Egyptian citizenship was revoked after the revolution, as per a law which stipulates that if one's grandparents weren't oriinally Egyptian and the person in question him/herself was not born and raised in the country, they have no right to citizenship. I only have one nationality now - and it is not Kenyan (thank God).

May 11, 2011, 02:19PM | #80
Twig:
I think it would be wise for you to change your usename from WRT to GRT. G=Granny.

Not really. I've had more plastic surgery done on me than Michael Jackson. So, I look as if I'm in my mid 30's, rather than my very late 70s.

Forum / Writing Careers /

60 users online in the last hour