EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 6

How to get more work from the companies we work for?

Dec 19, 2008, 03:11AM | #1
Dear WB and Mak,
Can you please suggest a method by which we can get more work from the companies we work for?
Somedays are really dry and there is zero output because of no work assigned by these companies.
Are there any strategies which work well in this case?
Please guide...
Thank you and best wishes,
Ekta

WritersBeware  
Dec 19, 2008, 01:05PM | #2
I do not write for essay companies.

WritersBeware  
Dec 29, 2008, 01:22PM | #4
nee:
Are you a site owner WB?

No. If I were the owner, there would be at least 5 fewer morons with posting access.

Dec 30, 2008, 10:21AM | #5
@EKTA

These useless, $5 a page paper mills will always dry out during such seasons.Try working for reputable companies which never go out of work for their writers.
Also if you work loyally for one company which pays a good salary you will see that they will trust you and offer you more work even when they might not have sufficient work to offer all their writers!

Freelancing like any other profession takes a long time to bring good returns.Just be patient and wait for time.Don't get desperate and start working for fraudsters like Peter Richardson or AR.Don't put yourself through the trouble of working with companies with a horrid HRM like AK or D and D either!
Just look around.Start with trial and error.Do small amounts of work and make sure you get paid and see if you have a good chemistry with the admin of the company.
It's a long road.
You will get there eventually.
My advice :No high jumps!

May 30, 2009, 11:48PM | #7
Ekta:
Can you please suggest a method by which we can get more work from the companies we work for?

I think we must impress our customers and produce high quality papers. Customers often ask for a particular writer therefore chances are that if you produce quality you will get more work

Forum / Writing Careers /

36 users online in the last hour