EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 58 - page 1 of 2

How to uproot these parasite companies out of the freelance writers' market?

Sep 12, 2008, 02:08AM | #1
Hi guys,
For real we have under gone through various problems in the hands of scammers, we have tried to look for solutions by advising other to stop working for this companies, talking all sort of ill in regard of these companies but still we are in the same pit.
Has any one tried to come up with a solution? remember the solution for all these problems must favor both the students and the writers. Yesterday i lost $635 to essaywriters.net in the name of fine for late submission of a 70 pages dissertation, now i have come with a solution to this in favor of those who are undergoing the same. I started a small company, in deed its small for it has only two stake holders, i have registered it and the website is halfway done, i hope to be in the market by December, please dear friends i need your advise so as we may uproot these parasites out of the market. I need advises from the writers and the students.
I hope to read you views.
Thank you.
Ndungu

WritersBeware  
Sep 12, 2008, 08:55PM | #4
Ndungu, do you write, professionally, in English?

Sep 12, 2008, 10:58PM | #5
ndungu:
we have tried to look for solutions by advising other to stop working for this companies

PLease could you elaborate, who have you advised to stop working, and how have you managed to do this?

Sep 13, 2008, 02:17AM | #7
To cut the big story short, i have to answer all the questions asked. For real am not an American hoping that doesn't matter, what matters much is honesty in everything. Am a professional writer to three companies, essaywriters.net, uvocorp.com and allwriting.net. Though at least i may say i have earned something and loosed on the other hand, i know no one would wish to involve him/herself in dirty business if you really know the pain of being scammed.
If i was to scam people i would not have said it first, id just tell you guys i know of a good company that pays, i believe we have different experiences and we have different advices, please guys that was my effort to fight this rodents out of the house, am very much ready to give all the necessary information.
About the cost of launching the site, my friend and i did, we wrote a business proposal to the youth ministry and we were able to secure some funds $3000,this is some sort of a loan, and we want to be in business for the remaining part of our lives, we need our writers and customers blessings and recommendations, may be in future we shall be able to support each other and have something to do no matter where you are.
My email is antondunjo@yahoo.com
Thanks.

WritersBeware  
Sep 13, 2008, 03:43AM | #8
Fracturegang:
You are a hard nut to crack. I smell some honesty in your words. Anyway I have doubt whether essayscam has any black intention. Who lauched this site? Who bore the cost?

The only people who attack me and this forum are proven liars and crooks. Everything that I have posted is available on public record from reliable sources.

WritersBeware  
Sep 13, 2008, 03:46AM | #9
ndungu:
Am a proffessional writer to three companies, essaywriters.net, uvocorp.com and allwriting.net.

Well, this is more proof of EssayWriters.net's lack of quality and honestly.

Ndungu, are you aware that EssayWriters.net intentionally lies to its customers that you are an AMERICAN writer with a MA/PhD?

Sep 13, 2008, 04:04AM | #10
sad, you really need to learn so many things in the industry before even planning to put up your own.

ndungu:
For real am not an American hoping that doesn't matter,

Good news - It does matter. A lot. Bitter to accept, yes, but i does matter.

That is just one thing. Now, why don't you try honing your skills first before meddling in yourself with the hundreds of parasite scam site? These are just some form my list of advice. There are still plenty from where it came from.

Sep 13, 2008, 05:02AM | #11
ndungu:
For real am not an American hoping that doesn't matter, what matters much is honesty in everything.

It never really matters whether your'e an American, Indian, Philopino or anyone else, as long as you have excellent writing skills, in the language you choose to write. However, if you do not possess the necessary writing skills, (In this case English language), you are most likely to jeopardize the academic future of the many students, who are likely to approach you for help.

So, Please think deep before actually accepting to aid any student.

Thanks.

Sep 13, 2008, 05:13AM | #12
You know what guys, i don't care what the essaywriters say about me, what matters is what i can do for my self and fight against these companies. I believe experience is not a big issue neither the capital but the ideas and the implementation is all what makes any project successful, its good to challenge me in every way you find but remember, like an eagle, I've set my vision to my prey and no obstacle will obscure me. It doesn't matter how big are the storms in the ocean, provided the ship come at the shore.
I know you have alot of advices, pour them down.

WritersBeware  
Sep 13, 2008, 12:30PM | #13
dearbats:
It never really matters whether your'e an American, Indian, Philopino or anyone else, as long as you have excellent writing skills, in the language you choose to write. However, if you do not possess the necessary writing skills, (In this case English language), you are most likely to jeopardize the academic future of the many students, who are likely to approach you for help.

Finally, someone gets it right!

Sep 13, 2008, 01:10PM | #14
WritersBeware:
its good to challenge me in every way you find but remember, like an eagle, I've set my vision to my prey and no obstacle will obscure me. It doesn't matter how big are the storms in the ocean, provided the ship come at the shore.
I know you have alot of advices, pour them down.

Get some actual tutorials on punctuation usage.

dearbats:
It never really matters whether your'e an American, Indian, Philopino or anyone else

IT'S FILIPINO, not PILOPINO.

Well, as far as I am aware of, non-American writers are discriminated long before this site's history. I am an ESL with good writing skills and I can provide you many evidences for that. However, I still encounter many instances wherein ESLs are placed as the last option or the reserve alternative.

oh please, stop the drama. Face reality.

Sep 14, 2008, 01:06AM | #16
inquirer:
However, I still encounter many instances wherein ESLs are placed as the last option or the reserve alternative.

It's sad that you succumb to such distinction in spite of being talented (which you consider yourself to be). Once you learn to put your foot down and stop bowing down to such discrimination, things begin to change.............but the effort is neccesary.

inquirer:
oh please, stop the drama. Face reality.

I dont have the time or inclination to do that and speak from real situations and experiences. It's high time You realize your true potential and push your self forward, provided you truly believe in your self.

WritersBeware  
Sep 15, 2008, 01:50PM | #17
inquirer:
Well, as far as I am aware of, non-American writers are discriminated long before this site's history. I am an ESL with good writing skills and I can provide you many evidences for that. However, I still encounter many instances wherein ESLs are placed as the last option or the reserve alternative.

There are about a dozen GLARING errors in the preceding two sentences. The problem is that inquirer actually BELIEVES that his/her sentences are sound. Is inquirer a "bad" person? Probably not. Is inquirer misguided and completely out-of-touch with his/her skill-set? Yes. This is the problem with most ESL writers in the industry.

Who suffers? Customers suffer!

Honestly, inquirer, you have no business writing professionally for American consumers. That is the case for at least 9 out of 10 ESL writers who have graced this board.

Sep 15, 2008, 10:15PM | #18
dearbats:

Hmm.. put this together with this...

WritersBeware:
Finally, someone gets it right!

and what we have is exactly what I want. ^_^

I'm an excellent academic writer who is employed by a company that hides my true nationality. I've completed nearly 2000 projects for the company which include PowerPoint presentations and statistical research papers among many others. I work for essaywriters.net because the "authentic" American companies require me to submit IRS forms which I obviously cannot do since I'm not an American citizen. So I guess nobody here should have a problem with me. :p

*does a happy dance*

WritersBeware  
Sep 15, 2008, 10:22PM | #19
EW_writer:
So I guess nobody here should have a problem with me.

The only "problem" that I have ever had with you is that you have outwardly supported/condoned EssayWriters.net's fraudulent practices. Plus, you have always attacked me for posting the truth about EssayWriters.net.

Sep 15, 2008, 11:25PM | #20
WritersBeware:
The only "problem" that I have ever had with you is that you have outwardly supported/condoned EssayWriters.net's fraudulent practices.

What do you mean? I've more than once expressed how unfair essaywriters.net can be at times. However, I also cannot deny that they do pay me my salary and that they usually do so quite promptly. So yeah, I do support essaywriters.net's existence. As long as a writer is competent, he or she should have little to no problem getting paid by the site.

WritersBeware:
Plus, you have always attacked me for posting the truth about EssayWriters.net.

I attack you because it's fun. :p Most of the things that I get you for have nothing to do with essaywriters.net and have everything to do with your rude and arrogant disposition.

WritersBeware  
Sep 16, 2008, 12:49AM | #21
EW_writer:
Most of the things that I get you for have nothing to do with essaywriters.net and have everything to do with your rude and arrogant disposition.

You deem me "rude" because I bluntly deal with crooks and frauds.

You deem me "arrogant" because I have the confidence to win--also always do win--every argument based strictly on evidence, law, and simple morality.

Consumers greatly appreciate what I do, and that's all that matters.

Sep 16, 2008, 01:14AM | #22
I see no reason to attack each other and describing people as rude, i think we all hold our dignity. The reason we are all here is to deal with these parasites and i have seen some people are even out of topic, why can't you concentrate on the subject matter of what we are up to. Friends whether you are attacked or not, those are just backbiters who bit the back but you keep on moving ahead.
Being American does not mean that you cannot make grammatical errors or even be out of topic and being an ESL does not mean you cannot write a perfect paper, it depends on what you believe you can, we have educated people elsewhere, who do perfect work, so just help us to know what we can do about these parasites.
Thank you.

Sep 16, 2008, 03:36AM | #23
ndungu:
Being American does not mean that you cannot make grammatical errors or even be out of topic and being an ESL does not mean you cannot write a perfect paper,

Very true.
I would also like to add that when we speak of potential students who desire the help of writing companies, we should not simply consider the American, European or the English speaking populace, but take into account the entire Global community of students who may have difficulty or problems or any other personal reasons in seeking help with their papers, including those from the Middle East and the Asian region.

Sep 16, 2008, 06:20AM | #24
This is a global issue, though i was educated in America through my higher education, i have some friends who write for these parasites and they do wonderful work, if concentrate on Americans, what about those who are not English speakers and yet they need our support? we need to put on account that every one needs the other no matter where you come from. That is one of the reason i much concerned with this project, not to earn much, but to help global students and writers on having fraud free sites. Thanks dearbats, you are an understanding person, thumb up.
Thanks

Sep 16, 2008, 10:45PM | #26
WritersBeware:
You deem me "rude" because I bluntly deal with crooks and frauds.

I deem you rude because you are. Here, let me demonstrate:

I work for essaywriters.net. I produce excellent essays, presentations, and other written works for my clients and get compensated accordingly. I believe that there is nothing wrong if my employers fraudulently tell my clients that I'm an American writer because like everyone here is fond of saying, nationality shouldn't matter. :P What do you have to say to that? :D

WritersBeware  
Sep 16, 2008, 10:51PM | #27
EW_writer:
I believe that there is nothing wrong if my employers fraudulently tell my clients that I'm an American writer

Don't you get it? If you claim that it does not matter, why not simply tell the TRUTH?

Sep 17, 2008, 01:34AM | #28
Don't you get it? :p I didn't say it didn't matter, I said:
EW_writer:
nationality shouldn't matter

Let's face it, the world is full of prejudice. Let's say it, I do benefit from essaywriter.net's practice of fudging the truth about my identity. Because they tell customers that they hire American writers, more customers tend to order. Since I deliver such great work, customers never question my nationality. At the end of the day, what my customers don't know truly doesn't hurt them. I believe that there are just as many talented ESL writers as there are EFL writers and that English as a language really isn't that hard to master, but why should I care if my employers don't seem to share my belief in as far as their marketing strategy is concerned?

WritersBeware  
Sep 17, 2008, 01:59AM | #29
EW_writer:
I believe that there are just as many talented ESL writers as there are EFL writers

If you honestly believe such, then meaningful discourse isn't even possible.

Talent ≠ Proficiency or "Professional" Status

To my knowledge, you are the only ESL writer to post in this forum who can legitimately work as a "professional" writer in the English language. You are the glaring exception to the rule.

Sep 17, 2008, 04:32AM | #30
EW_writer:
I believe that there are just as many talented ESL writers as there are EFL writers and that English as a language really isn't that hard to master.

Thumbs Up to this comment.

In fact no language is difficult to master if one works hard.

If the end product is of optimal quality, nothing deters clients from commending the writers. The clients don't really care who has written the paper once they get the desired results.

WritersBeware  
Sep 17, 2008, 01:36PM | #31
dearbats:
If the end product is of optimal quality

Well, that's the key. The undeniable fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority (based on my vast experience) of ESL writers in the "essay industry" employ broken English. Desperate writers who are located outside of the US are also much more likely to break US copyright laws and plagiarize.

Who gets the shaft? Consumers.

Sep 17, 2008, 07:13PM | #32
WritersBeware:
The undeniable fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority (based on my vast experience) of ESL writers in the "essay industry" employ broken English.

I do agree. However, you must take into account the fact that not all customers seeking help from writers and companies look for the finest quality of papers with regard to English language. In fact, there are many who precisely state that their language is not perfect, hence, the paper should also be similar to their writing levels.

WritersBeware:
Desperate writers who are located outside of the US are also much more likely to break US copyright laws and plagiarize.

Some companies do take strict measures to avoid plagiarism, and if a paper or an assignment is found to be plagiarized, the writer is penalized strictly.
Those who are dedicated to their jobs, know plagiarism to be an offense and thats the reason why many writers stick around for several years.

Having said that, it can't be denied that like in any other profession, there are people who function with the sole intention of making money, and would, in due course of time, run out of work, or, be fired.

WritersBeware:
Who gets the shaft? Consumers.

Consumers must be smart enough to thoroughly research before actually seeking academic help, a decision which could change the course of their future, with the help of forums, such as this one.

WritersBeware  
Sep 17, 2008, 07:38PM | #33
dearbats:
you must take into account the fact that not all customers seeking help from writers and companies look for the finest quality of papers with regard to English language.

You must take into account EssayWriters.net's blatant LIES about how all of their writers are native English-speaking Americans with MA/PhD degrees. They intentionally lie in order to fool trusting consumers who absolutely require such credentials from a writer.

dearbats:
Consumers must be smart enough to thoroughly research before actually seeking academic help

Again, the fact of the matter is that the consumers who are looking to hire a writing service are almost always operating under a strict deadline and do not have time to thoroughly research. EssayWriters.net counts on that!

Sep 17, 2008, 10:58PM | #34
WritersBeware:

If you honestly believe such, then meaningful discourse isn't even possible.

I believe that the United States hardly has a monopoly of the world's intellectuals. I believe that a great majority of these non-American intellectuals can hold their own in the use of the English language. I admit that there doesn't seem to be that many people working for essaywriters.net who can write as well as I do but that doesn't mean that I'm the only favorite. Also, I agree with dearbats that it's really just the finished product that matters in this industry, and I disagree with your flimsy assumption that offshore writers have a greater tendency to plagiarize.

WritersBeware:
To my knowledge, you are the only ESL writer to post in this forum who can legitimately work as a "professional" writer in the English language.

And you and Lavinia are the only EFL writers who post in this forum. :) Thanks for the compliment but doesn't that mean that you think ndungu, dearbats, and all the other ESL writers who post here are incompetent writers in the English language? :p Despite your opinion, I still cannot work for American companies because like I said, they ask for IRS forms which I obvioulsy can't get. For people like me, essaywriters.net, essaybay.com and other sites like them are the only options if we want to get a piece of the term paper mill pie. :D

Sep 17, 2008, 11:21PM | #35
WritersBeware:
They intentionally lie in order to fool trusting consumers who absolutely require such credentials from a writer.

Personally, I consider it absolutely unethical to lie about anything at all, because I am proud of the country I belong to and do not consider it necessary to lie about my nationality to anyone for whatever reaon.
I strongly feel that Writing companies must also stop lying to their consumers regarding the nationality and false credentials of their writers.

EW_writer:
I believe that the United States hardly has a monopoly of the world's intellectuals. I believe that a great majority of these non-American intellectuals can hold their own in the use of the English language.

Thats a real fact. Those who know the real world are aware that many of the individuals at higher posts come from the Non-English speaking countries, simply based on their intellect and their ability to work hard.

EW_writer:
I disagree with your flimsy assumption that offshore writers have a greater tendency to plagiarize.

Agree.

EW_writer:
Thanks for the compliment but doesn't that mean that you think ndungu, dearbats, and all the other ESL writers who post here are incompetent writers in the English language?

Reading between lines is simple and this connotation was pretty apparent.
It really doesn't make a difference if an individual or two try to judge you or "disqualify" you. It really doesn't matter what an individual thinks about me or my capabilities.
But some people Are like that and the knowledge of a second language (sometimes third) serves the dual purpose of making us sensitive to diverse and distinct cultures and communities.
This is one of the many reasons why the USA has initiated, and strongly supports the learning of Second Language in their GOALS '96.

I would like to ask WritersBeware if she is proficient in any other language besides English?

WritersBeware  
Sep 17, 2008, 11:47PM | #36
EW_writer:
I disagree with your flimsy assumption that offshore writers have a greater tendency to plagiarize.

Why is it that the well-known, American companies that truly hire only American writers have virtually no online complaints about plagiarism, while EssayRelief.com (Pakistan), MasterPapers.com (Ukraine), EssayWriters.net/BestEssays.com (Ukraine) that hire almost entirely ESL writers outside of the United States have a constant flow of such complaints?

WritersBeware  
Sep 17, 2008, 11:52PM | #37
EW_writer:
Thanks for the compliment but doesn't that mean that you think ndungu, dearbats, and all the other ESL writers who post here are incompetent writers in the English language?

There's a HUGE difference between "writing competence" and "professional writing."

Sep 18, 2008, 01:56AM | #38
WritersBeware:
There's a HUGE difference between "writing competence" and "professional writing."

I think there is a direct co-relation between the two, because in due course of time, one can only be a successful professional writer if one is competent enough to write in the required language.

WritersBeware  
Sep 18, 2008, 02:43AM | #39
dearbats:
I think there is a direct co-relation between the two, because in due course of time, one can only be a successful professional writer if one is competent enough to write in the required language.

Yes, but innocent customers shouldn't pay for ESL writers' on-the-job training/learning.

Sep 18, 2008, 04:28AM | #40
WritersBeware:
Yes, but innocent customers shouldn't pay for ESL writers' on-the-job training/learning.

Ofcourse innocent consumers shouldn't pay for this..........It's up to the company to assign projects keeping in mind the true potential of the writer/s.

The contracted writers should also be responsible enough to undertake assignments which suit their qualifications and area of expertise.

There is as much responsibility on the writers as on the company to see that the consumers get true value for their money and not attain some peice of crap, in return for what they have paid.

Forum / Writing Careers /

20 users online in the last hour