EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 34

Help! I Need Some Help with Honest and Scam Free writing site

Aug 28, 2008, 12:04AM | #
Hi

Does anybody here knows any essay and/or writing opportunities that provide ON-TIME and REASONABLE pay? This will really help me a lot. Please email me at

designmobs at yahoo dot com

Thank you so much again

Sep 6, 2008, 03:30AM | #
Hi, you may try essaywriters.net, we work for them for the last nearly 2 years, though they sometimes delay the payments, they eventually pay. Its the only site i trust followed by allwriting.net

WritersBeware  
Sep 6, 2008, 03:39AM | #
Essaywriters.net is a well-known FRAUD from Ukraine.

Sep 6, 2008, 04:06AM | #
Gen
i have just registered with sneakindesign.com am give two articles to write, are they academic writings or what? how do they pay? am just confused.
Does anyone know about them?

Sep 14, 2008, 04:29PM | #
hey there ndungu. are you approved already? i mean, were your articles approved already? there's a support thread there, so i guess you can ask questions around. no they aren't academic writing in the sense. more of on line content writing :)

Feb 8, 2011, 03:52AM | #
No one is allowed to do your work for you it is illegal no matter what they say it will be plagiarised and failed.

the only companies i know of and that i used to only proofread and edit my work which is legal is http://grammarholic.com or http://studentproofraed.com

I also use to use these companies and i have lost alot of money. Now i do my work and get it proofread and edited my lowest marks are now 2.1 thanks to them.

Feb 8, 2011, 08:16AM | #
WritersBeware:

of all people that i know who write for essaywriters.net, not one has lost a coin. you only run into problems with them if you plagiarize. the only issue i have with them is their CPP which is probably the lowest in the whole industry but perhaps that is not a problem because some writers do so parttime only. again, for some writers, the opportunity cost of the time spent writing is zero, meaning that you still gain by writing at their dismal CPP. i also think that a 20% penalty for lateness and 100% for order cancellation is a bit too high. i think essaywriters should raise their cpp to at least 5 dollars to retain some of their experienced writers because their accounts are changing hands very quickly nowadays.

pheelyks  
Feb 8, 2011, 09:36AM | #
2MockingBird:
their pay is reasonable @ $5 per page on average

This is only reasonable in the developing world, for someone without the knowledge or skills to get a better job. Like you.
2MockingBird:
WritersBeware:

of all people that i know who write for essaywriters.net, not one has lost a coin.

Maybe they pay their writers the crap bits they owe them, but they cheat their customers by hiring such crappy writers (like yourself). Basically, they make you a scammer along with them, because you both knowingly provide customers with substandard work.
2MockingBird:
i think essaywriters should raise their cpp to at least 5 dollars

Even UVO paid higher than this. People writing for this site at these prices must be really desperate, and their turnover rate is probably huge.

Feb 8, 2011, 09:53AM | #
pheelyks:
must be really desperate

They are desperate, so what? What is your option? You are really annoying....who told you i can't get a better job? Essay writing is not the best paying job there wherever you are? You must have been unable to get another job or you are a mom taking care of your brood!

pheelyks  
Feb 8, 2011, 09:59AM | #
2MockingBird:
who told you i can't get a better job?

If you could get a better job, why haven't you taken it?
2MockingBird:
Essay writing is not the best paying job there wherever you are?

I suppose it isn;t the best paying job, but I'm the only person in my graduating class that's been able to buy a house, I make more money than anyone else in my family, and it enables me to have a side career that is starting to pay off more and more. I couldn't accomplish this at $5/page.

Feb 8, 2011, 10:12AM | #
pheelyks:
I suppose it isn;t the best paying job, but I'm the only person in my graduating class that's been able to buy a house, I make more money than anyone else in my family, and it enables me to have a side career that is starting to pay off more and more. I couldn't accomplish this at $5/page.

Okey, my dearest pheelyks...there no doubt you are doing well if what you are saying is anything to go by...now then, how can i have a slice of your success?

pheelyks  
Feb 8, 2011, 10:21AM | #
2MockingBird:
now then, how can i have a slice of your success?

Well, that's the problem, isn't it? You don't have the intelligence or the skills that I possess, so it won't be possible for you to earn what I earn in this industry. In another few years I'll need someone to clean my gutters and dig a few holes to change the plumbing lines--if you manage to get a work visa to the US I'll consider paying you $5 per unit of work. That's your going rate, right?

Feb 8, 2011, 10:23AM | #
pheelyks
That is pretty impressive!
pheelyks:
it enables me to have a side career that is starting to pay off more and more

There is no doubt that you will soon be a millionaire, don't forget to hire me as a janitor in your company.
pheelyks:
I couldn't accomplish this at $5/page.

Yeah, you couldn't really.

pheelyks  
Feb 8, 2011, 10:28AM | #
2MockingBird:
There is no doubt that you will soon be a millionaire

My plan is five years.
2MockingBird:
don't forget to hire me as a janitor in your company

I'd need to see some qualifications.
2MockingBird:
pheelyks:
I couldn't accomplish this at $5/page.

Yeah, you couldn't really.

I know. That's why I said it.

pheelyks  
Feb 8, 2011, 10:42AM | #
2MockingBird:
Can i email you scanned copies boss?

I doubt it, but if you can figure out how to do that I'll already think better of you than I do now.

WritersBeware  
Feb 8, 2011, 10:49AM | #
2MockingBird:
their pay is reasonable @ $5 per page on average

LMAO!

WritersBeware  
Feb 8, 2011, 10:50AM | #
pheelyks:
Basically, they make you a scammer along with them, because you both knowingly provide customers with substandard work.

BINGO!

Feb 8, 2011, 07:54PM | #
2MockingBird:
of all people that i know who write for essaywriters.net, not one has lost a coin. you only run into problems with them if you plagiarize.

That's not true. You also run into a problem with them when your customer pays with a stolen credit card or when your customer pretends to be dissatisfied with an order just so he can get a partial refund. By the time I was through with them, I had completed over 2000 orders. Clients left feedback in about 500 out of those 2000+ orders. Over 350 of the feedback were positive, 70+ were neutral and under 50 were negative. Among the 50 reports that were negative, a great majority came from resume/CV/cover letter writing clients. Most of whom could not substantiate their feedback with anything other than some variant of "I didn't like it."

This means that when I left EW, I had a success rate (success being orders that receive no complaints from a client regardless of justification) of around 1950/2000 or 97.50%. If you take out the resume/CV/cover letter writing orders from the equation, the rate would be even higher. Yet when I tried to reason with them over a measly $40 order that their stupid support personnel had removed from my list without consulting with me just because the client asked her to, they simply ignored me. That was the last straw for me. Funny thing is, they continue to send me messages asking me to take on new orders. They even went so far as to offer me a $40 bonus. Hahaha! I already earned that %^&#^ng $40. They can take turns shoving it up their a**es.

pheelyks  
Feb 8, 2011, 08:10PM | #
EW_writer:
They can take turns shoving it up their a**es.

That's not very sanitary....

Apr 13, 2011, 02:57PM | #
EW_writer:
2000+ orders

That's an incredibly large sum of orders you did with EW. Would you mind telling me how long did you stay with EW?

Secondly, one of my friends had a similar experience with another site probably run by the same guy as EW. You're right.

pheelyks  
Apr 13, 2011, 03:30PM | #
MeoKhan:
That's an incredibly large sum of orders you did with EW

Yeah. That's like a year's work for a decent writer. That must be amazing for a hunt-and-peck guy like yourself.

Jul 4, 2012, 03:52PM | #
inquirer:
Hi

Does anybody here knows any essay and/or writing opportunities that provide ON-TIME and REASONABLE pay? This will really help me a lot. Please email me at

designmobs at yahoo dot com

Thank you so much again

why don't you try freelance web sites.

Forum / Writing Careers /

18 users online in the last hour