EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 33

Getting rid of mouths for hire (writing companies that hire need to see results)

Oct 3, 2007, 05:11PM | #1
I agree with joey009 that it's not about "saving" the companies we work for. As far as I can see on my end, orders and prices are steadily increasing due to the opening of classes (essayer, you can confirm this for us, right?). Not that I had any problems reaching my quota during the summer season, I was able to acquire a couple of regular customers taking online courses who gave me more than enough work. ^____^

So what is it about? It's about uncovering fraud! ^____^

So here's something I found out. A friend of mine who's based in the states was able to shed some light in the whole "profession" of defaming companies to supposedly aid competitors. Here are some of the stuff I was able to absorb.

1.) The companies that hire these people need to see results. Otherwise, they boot the mouth and hire someone else.

2.) The results are usually hard to gauge. The clearest gauge of course would be if the target competitor's business was found to be decreasing after the hired man began work defaming that company.

3.) However, the most used gauge by companies is public response. The more you engage the professional defamer, the more likely it is that he gets to keep his job. She says that the response doesn't even need to be positive.

4.) Hence, the only way to kill these mouths off forums is to ignore them completely. Don't be tempted to respond to their biased attacks. All you need to do is to continue discussing your issues while pretending that they're not there.

Hope this helps. ^_^

Oh and btw, she also said that these "professionals" earn crap. >.<

WritersBeware  
Oct 3, 2007, 08:12PM | #3
We are all waiting on ANY sort of evidence to support ANY of the claims made by EITHER EW_writer or joey009.

Waiting . . . .

Oct 3, 2007, 08:43PM | #4
Quoting: EW_writer
4.) Hence, the only way to kill these mouths off forums is to ignore them completely. Don't be tempted to respond to their biased attacks. All you need to do is to continue discussing your issues while pretending that they're not there.

Damn straight.

WritersBeware  
Oct 3, 2007, 08:44PM | #5
We are all STILL waiting on ANY sort of evidence to support ANY of the claims made by EITHER EW_writer or joey009.

Still waiting . . . .

Oct 3, 2007, 09:44PM | #6
EW, it must warm the cockles of your shriveled heart to see joey has your back.

seriously, this sounds like an urban legend. folks getting paid by essay companies to post on forums? like exactly the sort of jibberish that individuals wanting to discredit truth-seekers make up.

but if any essay companies want to throw some money out the window, look me up. i'll gladly take it to keep doing what i've been doing for free.

WritersBeware  
Oct 4, 2007, 01:23AM | #7
These criminals do not have the innate capacity to understand the concepts of honesty and selflessness for the common good, so they immediately assume that there is an "angle" behind any honest person's quest to stop fraud.

Oct 4, 2007, 02:28PM | #8
Quoting: Lavinia
seriously, this sounds like an urban legend. folks getting paid by essay companies to post on forums? like exactly the sort of jibberish that individuals wanting to discredit truth-seekers make up.

That is sooooooo funny!!! ^__________^ I'm sure the mouth would agree with you. :D

Quoting: WritersBeware
so they immediately assume that there is an "angle" behind any honest person's quest to stop fraud.

OMG!!! Talk about self-contradiction. ^___^ Somebody's got an MP problem... :p

Oct 4, 2007, 03:40PM | #9
ok EW, so am I a "mouth?" You've accused pious and WB. It sure seems like this is a great way for you to attack anyone who disagrees with you and I certainly have fit that category in the past, so i'll pre-empt any accusation of my "guilt" here. let's get it cleared up about me now.

I'll even offer you a fair challenge. you determine how long you think it will take me to get "fired" due to not performing my "job" and we'll check back in this thread after that time has elapsed and see if i'm still around. you said yourself that these mouths get fired for not producing results pretty quickly, so what will it be, 1 month? 2?

Oct 4, 2007, 05:11PM | #11
really? this isn't you?

Good for you Cezlec. There's no need to engage any further. Just ignore her. She's here to try and make fun of you 'cause that's what she gets paid for. Pretend she doesn't exist and eventually, she'll get fired. :)

i'll guess by your non-answer answer (ie that you actually answered me at all!) that you just consider me an amateur annoyance rather than an employed instrument of evil.

Oct 8, 2007, 05:19PM | #12
my answer: oops. >.< hehehe...

Quoting: Lavinia
i'll guess by your non-answer answer (ie that you actually answered me at all!) that you just consider me an amateur annoyance rather than an employed instrument of evil.

Aw c'mon... I don't have the luxury of posting here every so often... :) I've got a real job (and yes, a rockin' ew sideline). ;p

Oct 8, 2007, 05:26PM | #13
Aw c'mon... I don't have the luxury of posting here every so often... :) I've got a real job (and yes, a rockin' ew sideline). ;p

Rocking? At $.85 per page, with no certainty of being paid. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Oct 9, 2007, 12:25PM | #14
Quoting: pious
Rocking? At $.85 per page, with no certainty of being paid. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Well... I do get paid... as much as a grand per period even. >.< Like I said, a couple of regulars kept me doing good during the summer. So no major complaints from me ^_^

(Although like I said in the other thread, I agree that they did break their promise regarding the "at least $4/page" ad. Doesn't matter to me though coz I always ask for a raise to at least $7 unless the order is super easy and I don't do any work unless I get my asking price.)

*yawn...* sleepy... just did a Python program for $35 >.< Took me an entire half hour coz the client required thorough explanation on how everything worked. I wonder if a PhD in English can equip an EFL writer to do that job. :D Hahaha... the world is full of losers. :p gotta catch some z's. ^_^ Good night folks! :D

WritersBeware  
Oct 9, 2007, 01:10PM | #15
just did a Python program for $35 >.< Took me an entire half hour coz the client required thorough explanation on how everything worked. I wonder if a PhD in English can equip an EFL writer to do that job. :D Hahaha... the world is full of losers.

America is the most technologically advanced country in the world, but we've not yet mastered the mysteries of Python.

Indeed, the world is full of losers.

Oct 9, 2007, 06:05PM | #16
Oh I wasn't talking about "America" and certainly not about computer programmers in America (who on the other hand don't have PhDs in English). :P I was talking about EFL writers in America who have PhDs in English but know squat about anything else (which of course does not refer to ALL EFL writers in America who have PhDs). ^___^
I'm sure this rings a bell. :D

Well how about that.. there's an order requiring detailed explanations about HPLC as applied to an experiment at $15/page. Looks like an easy $45 bucks for me. :D Chow for now! ^____^

WritersBeware  
Oct 9, 2007, 07:15PM | #17
I wonder if a PhD in English can equip an EFL writer to do that job.

I was talking about EFL writers in America who have PhDs in English but know squat about anything else

EW_writer, are you aware that many of your posts are completely void of logic? Of course, a PhD in English would not qualify ANY writer (EFL, ESL, or otherwise) to write a paper on Python programming. Are you suggesting that a PhD in Ukrainian DOES qualify a writer to complete a paper on Python programming?

What is your logical premise?

Should we ever expect a logical premise in your arguments, or simply accept that your unrelenting, personal jabs against me are the sole reason for your membership?

Oct 9, 2007, 08:27PM | #18
EW, if you're indeed being paid "as much as a grand per period", it's not for your writing essays at a pathetic rate of $.85 per page. It's for your grand propaganda forum posting here on behalf of Essaywriters.con (Ewwwwwww, I mean Essaywriters.net).

Oct 9, 2007, 08:39PM | #19
EW, if you're indeed being paid "as much as a grand per period", it's not for your writing essays at a pathetic rate of $.85 per page.

You should really read first before you type. It makes it a lot less humiliating for you. >.< I did say that:

Although like I said in the other thread, I agree that they did break their promise regarding the "at least $4/page" ad. Doesn't matter to me though coz I always ask for a raise to at least $7 unless the order is super easy and I don't do any work unless I get my asking price.

Up to you to believe it or not. I don't really care. Come to think of it, less writers for ew means less competition for me. ^_^

@lanchaw bin monkey

Put a sock in it. ^_^ Your talk of logic is trash. I don't need to explain further away than to say that I can write competently about python, HPLC (googled this one yet? :p), and a whole bunch of other stuff that you can only dream of writing about and get paid handsomely for doing so. :)

WritersBeware  
Oct 9, 2007, 08:54PM | #20
@lanchaw bin monkeyPut a sock in it. ^_^ Your talk of logic is trash. I don't need to explain further away than to say that I can write competently about python, HPLC (googled this one yet? :p), and a whole bunch of other stuff that you can only dream of writing about and get paid handsomely for doing so. :)

LOL, when proven wrong, the EssayWriters.net supporter resorts to personal insults yet again.

My "talk of logic is trash"? Actually, it's perfectly sound. As usual, you provide no basis for your accusation. Is this how you write papers for EssayWriters.net?

You refer to the compensatory peanuts that you receive from EssayWriters.net as getting "paid handsomely"? That's truly pathetic. Of course, being a proven crook and charlatan with no sense of morality, you've never had experience with non-slave-labor payment rates for honest employment from legitimate companies. You'll take whatever limited, dirty money you can get and call it "handsome" just to fool yourself and others, I suppose.

Oct 9, 2007, 09:01PM | #21
EW, you and your EW.net superiors have been completely humiliated by the recent posts of ex-apologists that belie Essaywriters.net's advertising fraud.

You are able to request an increase in order rates of up to $7/page when others are rattling of how the supposed $4 minimum is really $.85 per page? I completely disregarded that part because it is nothing but a grand lie.

Who believes you? You are probably referring to your per line asking rate for your EssayScam posts.

Oct 10, 2007, 04:02AM | #22
EW, you and your EW.net superiors have been completely humiliated by the recent posts of ex-apologists that belie Essaywriters.net's advertising fraud.

You are able to request an increase in order rates of up to $7/page when others are rattling of how the supposed $4 minimum is really $.85 per page? I completely disregarded that part because it is nothing but a grand lie.

Who believes you? You are probably referring to your per line asking rate for your EssayScam posts.

sigh... you still don't get it. I'm not an apologist nor a publicist. In fact, I DON'T want more people to write for essaywriters.net. :) I just post here to put certain arrogant bigots (who are ignorant of subjects other than English and are therefore incompetent writers on all those other subjects) in their proper place. Which is something I do for kicks. :D

WritersBeware  
Oct 10, 2007, 04:03AM | #23
Please provide PROOF that "certain arrogant bigots are ignorant of subjects other than English and are therefore incompetent writers on all those other subjects."

You DO know what "proof" is, don't you?

Alas, providing proper evidence and referencing probably means very little to you in the course of churning out your usual crap for the many customers that you rip-off on a daily basis.

WritersBeware  
Oct 10, 2007, 04:09AM | #24
I'm not an apologist nor a publicist.

Would you like me to gather quotes from your previous posts that will prove you to be a blatant liar, yet again?

By the way, you've NEVER put any members "in their place." The record will show that quite the opposite has happened repeatedly.

Oct 10, 2007, 04:18AM | #25
By the way, you've NEVER put any members "in their place." The record will show that quite the opposite has happened repeatedly.

Right.. keep telling yourself that Ms. General Statistics. ^___^

Would you like me to gather quotes from your previous posts that will prove you to be a blatant liar, yet again?

Oh feel free. That is your job. ^_^ I gotta get back to mine. :) Later!

WritersBeware  
Oct 10, 2007, 04:24AM | #26
That's what I thought, crook.

Oct 10, 2007, 07:58PM | #27
sigh... you still don't get it. I'm not an apologist nor a publicist. In fact, I DON'T want more people to write for essaywriters.net. :) I just post here to put certain arrogant bigots (who are ignorant of subjects other than English and are therefore incompetent writers on all those other subjects) in their proper place. Which is something I do for kicks. :D

if you really have the luxury and the skills of putting writersbeware (or whoever) in his/her proper place, why don't you try rendering scammers immobile in their proper places? that way, you'll be doing the writing world a fine service.

Oct 10, 2007, 08:06PM | #28
Dude.. what scammers are you talking about? If it's still the old essaywriters gag you know as well as I do that they do pay. Sure they're nasty on some people but if those same people turned in plagiarized/poorly written works, I think things just evened out. Gotta run. ^_^

Oct 10, 2007, 08:28PM | #29
a-few-days-ago gag is hardly old, dude. what i used to know don't seem to apply anymore. i used to know that the minimum is what essaywriters says it to be. back then, the recruitment claims were all true (except for the issues of the swiftness and assurance of payments).

Oct 11, 2007, 03:34AM | #30
True. I must say that it was disheartening seeing all the $2/page orders. Still like I said, there are ways to get around it. Btw, do you still write for term paper mills? *and please, it's not a trick question >.<*

Oct 15, 2007, 09:22PM | #31
hmmmm. ew_writer, how would you like me to answer your "not a trick question"? something like: "i never wrote for paper mills. me wrote for 'academic assistance' companies"? he he he.

i'm wondering what happened to essaywriters.net. why such low rates, all of a sudden apparently. is that a business call due to stiff competition? if that's the case, i suppose your company must have lowered its customer rates. or are there less orders such that the company is forced to take out the expected profit balance from the writers' pay?

Oct 15, 2007, 10:04PM | #32
Quoting: essayer
"i never wrote for paper mills. me wrote for 'academic assistance' companies"? he he he.

Hahaha! Nice one. :)

i'm wondering what happened to essaywriters.net. why such low rates, all of a sudden apparently. is that a business call due to stiff competition? if that's the case, i suppose your company must have lowered its customer rates. or are there less orders such that the company is forced to take out the expected profit balance from the writers' pay?

I think they're passing it off as "it's summer so we can't pay you so much" so I'm more inclined to believe that it's the second scenario. I don't think they've lowered their rates at all (which is kind of cruddy when you think about it). Well with summer over, you can check for yourself to see that many orders are back to their usual price ranges.

So while we're at it may I just ask, is the "academic assistance company" that you are working for an "all-American" one? :) (Again, it's not a trick question)

Oct 15, 2007, 10:59PM | #33
hey ew_writer, i didn't actually confirm that i still write for 'em. you should read again. I was asking what manner you would like me to answer your question. :)

anyway, i'm pretty sure what you're driving at. i've kept my silence on that issue and perhaps, one of these days, i'll voice my piece.

as for the "it's summer so we can't pay you so much" excuse of essaywriters.net, i think most people here would agree that it's unprofessional, to say the least. when you advertise a certain minimum, you obviously mean the 'lowest' pay or rate, and writers would expect you to stick to your word.

Oct 17, 2007, 07:03PM | #34
hey ew_writer, i didn't actually confirm that i still write for 'em. you should read again. I was asking what manner you would like me to answer your question. :)

Didn't say that you did. I assumed that you are currently writing for some other company, which is all good.

as for the "it's summer so we can't pay you so much" excuse of essaywriters.net, i think most people here would agree that it's unprofessional, to say the least. when you advertise a certain minimum, you obviously mean the 'lowest' pay or rate, and writers would expect you to stick to your word.

I agree.

anyway, i'm pretty sure what you're driving at. i've kept my silence on that issue and perhaps, one of these days, i'll voice my piece.

Sooner rather than later, I hope. :)

Forum / Writing Careers /

36 users online in the last hour