EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 7

freelancewritingcenter.com not hiring new writers??

May 28, 2009, 02:14AM | #
Hello, does anyone here know if FWC is still hiring new freelancing applicants? I have attempted their test and sample paper three times now, however, the result is the same. They tell me that I don't qualify their test. Please guide

Thank you

May 28, 2009, 04:58AM | #
Well I've worked for this company before, and one thing is for sure, they're not SCAM ! I worked for them for 18 months before leaving the job due to some problems. Thanks for your help though WB.

Anyone else with info about FWC hiring employees? any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

May 28, 2009, 05:23AM | #
tabraiz:
I have attempted their test and sample paper three times now, however, the result is the same. They tell me that I don't qualify their test.

tabraiz:
I worked for them for 18 months before leaving the job

You qualified before but do not qualify now? A company whose test results are inconsistent and whose writer screening process is whimsical is hardly one which I would boldly declare legit. I am not claiming that they are scammers but only saying that the conclusion one draws from your posts is not in their favour.

May 28, 2009, 06:35AM | #
When I initially started taking assignments for them two years ago, they did not have a test essay, and grammatical exam, now they do. I have done my very best in both essay and exam, however, still not selected. I would like to know, if there is any one taking any freelance jobs from them right now? one that was selected in last six months.

Jun 20, 2009, 11:40AM | #
tabraiz:
I would like to know, if there is any one working for them right now? one that was selected in last six months.

I started writing for them about 2 weeks ago.

Jun 20, 2009, 05:51PM | #
tabraiz:
I have done my very best in both essay and exam, however, still not selected.

Maybe you're not good enough?

Not that I'd want to lend credence to one of these scam sites (and I consider all essay-writing sites to be scam sites because of the nature of the industry), but perhaps you've hit on one of the few with basic standards?

Jun 20, 2009, 05:58PM | #
undertow2:
and I consider all essay-writing sites to be scam sites because of the nature of the industry

Freelancewritingcenter is good and certainly does have standards.
undertow2:
perhaps you've hit on one of the few with basic standards?

So ... what are you doing here?? And FYI, a handful do not condone (in any way) students' submitting the model researches they recieve for credit ...

Forum / Writing Careers /

45 users online in the last hour