EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 15

Fastcustomessays.com - #1 in custom writing service providing companies?

Aug 4, 2009, 10:34AM | #
I am a writer from UKand recently received an email from this company, asking me to join as a full time writer at their office in NY. In their mail they claim that they are #1 in this group of companies providing same sort of service. I haven't even heard any company in USA, offering fulltime employment as a writer in their own office. Presently I am working as a freelance part time writer for other companies. I need input from other writers who have any experience with this company

Aug 4, 2009, 01:43PM | #
Writer Alex....

If you would visit the site you would answer your own question. It is a fraud site. Look at the grammar on the front page.

500 writers? Yeah right. The are a scam. I do like how you advertised them in your message though...nice touch. I will be sure to discredit them for you.

Fastcustomessays.com is a fraud
Fast Custom Essays.com is a fraud
Fastcustomessays.com is not #1 in custom writing service providing companies because they are frauds

Aug 5, 2009, 12:36AM | #
* Allen
* Jade
* Katherine
* writer_alex

wrote:

Dear Alex,
Just join with fastcustomessays.com..i am working with them as a full time writer. I have to complete arnd 100 pages per wk and my scale is 50K/anum. They don't trust online writers and hence they build their own staff with adequate qualifications. Trust me...

Fastcustomessays.com is a perfect landing place for a premium writer.
Fast Custom Essays.com is not a fraud company.
Fastcustomessays.com is no.1 in custom writing service providing companies because they treat both customers and writers as their own asset unlike others.

My suggestion is to join with them and enjoy your writer status as a fulltime employee at fastcustomessays.com.

Aug 5, 2009, 04:01AM | #
Katherine:
They don't trust online writers and hence they build their own staff with adequate qualifications.

Interesting ad strategy. This should get unsuspecting clients (if such people still exist) thinking that since fastcustomessays.com doesn't hire online, they are more reliable than others. The thread is made to look like it's meant for writers to read when really, it's a bait for clients. The problem is that while the geniuses who thought this scheme up probably spent a lot of time on it, the outcome is still flawed and the deception is crystal clear.

Aug 5, 2009, 04:28AM | #
Katherine:
Fastcustomessays.com is a perfect landing place for a premium writer.
Fast Custom Essays.com is not a fraud company.
Fastcustomessays.com is no.1 in custom writing service providing companies because they treat both customers and writers as their own asset unlike others.

I see you copy and pasted my retort to create your own retort. I am guessing copy and pasting is right in your wheelhouse as your writing style. Correct?

Fastcustomessays.com is a fraud and they will probably steal your ID.

Aug 5, 2009, 06:43AM | #
EW_writer:
the outcome is still flawed and the deception is crystal clear.

Right on, EW. Writer Alex is claiming that the company contacted him (a UK resident) offering employment at their NY office :) And ... W-A is considering packing up and crossing the Atlantic ... It seems that there are no native-speaking writers in NY and fastwhatever is forced to recruit ESL writers residing in the `UK.'

Aug 5, 2009, 06:58AM | #
So Alex and Katherine, what do you think clients will think about your pathetic attempt at marketing a cruddy site now? :p

Here are some words of advice. If you have a site and you wish to advertise it, just say so. Don't pull jokes like this 'coz we'll always be here to make the proverbial jig go up. (not because we're good people or anything... it's all just fun, fun, fun. :p)

WritersBeware  
Aug 6, 2009, 02:05AM | #
Katherine:
just trust me and join with fastcustomesays.com....fastcustomessays.com is not a scam

Hey, "katherine," you're a freakin' retard. The moderator has already confirmed what was painfully obvious to everyone from the beginning—you're a shilling idiot deceptively posing as multiple, "satisfied" writers/customers under the following usernames:

* Allen
* Jade
* Katherine
* writer_alex.

WritersBeware  
Aug 6, 2009, 02:09AM | #
Search in Google for "fastcustomessays.com" and you'll see that this lying trash bag has been spamming numerous other blogs and forums with the same garbage.

WritersBeware  
Aug 6, 2009, 02:14AM | #
Upon information and belief, fastcustomessays.com is a fraudulent site from India, despite purporting to be a "UK and USA" service.

Domain: fastcustomessays.com
Kiran Thomman
kiran@kiranthomman.com +91.4842391770
Netsystems and Solutions
1st Floor, Govind Building, M.G.Road
Cochin, Kerala, IN 682016

Aug 6, 2009, 11:38PM | #
Katherine:
just trust me and join with fastcustomesays.com....fastcustomessays.com is not a scam

Sure thing...I will trust you....to die in a fire you fraud.

Aug 6, 2009, 11:39PM | #
Homework assignment. Search that phrase that was posted at the start of this thread and find the other blogs and message boards that have the same thing and then call the company a fraud in those blogs/message boards.

Forum / Writing Careers /

40 users online in the last hour