EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 8

experience with essaywriter.org

Apr 19, 2012, 08:30PM | #1
the paper i received was terrible so i requested for reassignment but they said the paper needed to be checked by qud or something which would take 10 hours.
before i placed my order, i was told that if i wasn't satified with the qulity of the paper, i could always ask for reassignment.
but when i actually DID request for reassignment, they were totally different.
i also did live chat with one of them and the p/s i talked with was so rude and i got soooooooooooo pissed off!
i shouldn't have ordered from them, i totally regret it!!!!!

pheelyks  
Apr 19, 2012, 09:48PM | #2
Start. A. Chargeback.

Jul 9, 2012, 06:45AM | #3
It is really bad when at the moment where you badly need to have a good essay, you will just wake up and realized that the output was not good. To charge back is really the solution.

Jan 24, 2013, 04:12AM | #4
The only fraudulent thing about this website is their claim to be american and claim to hire only native writers.
And the reality is that your luck with this website depends 90% on whether you get a good writer or not. Some do and they're 100% satisfied and continue working with this website for a long time. Some don't, there is no denying that. And there's no telling what kind of order(depending on price or level or urgency) gets it right, but most expensive ones end up fine. The information comes from personal experience ;)

Jan 30, 2014, 01:36PM | #8
Do you guys know more info about essaywriter.org and customwritings.com? They are linked to a SEO attack of one of the UK writing services. I'm trying to gather more info about them and send a report to Google. Do these belong to the same parent company?

Jan 31, 2014, 12:22PM | #9
Webber:
The only fraudulent thing about this website is their claim to be american and claim to hire only native writers.

The collective wisdom on this forum has moved forward on this issue. It is generally agreed (by the majority and not by all) that the 'great debate' is not between non-native and native writers, it is about qualified vs. unqualified writers.

The saga also has it that there must be no misrepresentation of the facts.

Current trends around the world (and just just the essay writing industry) also tell us that it is more about brain than race or language. This is the reason more and more countries are hunting "global talent"; I don't think it is necessary here to point out which region in the world is seen as the greenest pasture for talent.

I am also convinced, based on my experience as an academic writer and a member of this forum, that it is probably almost impossible for even one single essay writing company to state that all they have is plain 'native' writers.

Forum / Writing Careers /

27 users online in the last hour