EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 69 - page 1 of 2

Essaybay Projects - assignments with past deadlines?

Jun 30, 2009, 03:51AM | #1
Me again - no need for anyone to get cross with each other here, this is just a general enquiry:-

The section on essaybay where you can bid on projects - why is it that some projects have a deadline that has passed yet they're still down as 'open'? Does this mean they simply haven't been taken down and there's no point bidding, or does the site demand a deadline so clients just put anything down?

If anyone can help that'd be great.

Jun 30, 2009, 06:14AM | #3
Oooh juicy!

Let's look into this problem - it's the first I've heard of it!

I'll see if I can get one of my super duper new programmers to fix it for me asap (well once I've worked out the problems, of course!)

Thank you for bringing it to my attention :-)

Carly

Jun 30, 2009, 06:22AM | #4
Also, if you're a regular user of EssayBay, could I take this as an opportunity to find out if any of the quick control panel changes I made have helped make the site easier to use? And what you'd still like to be changed?

I've noticed more buyers paying as a result - is this something writers have noticed too?

If anyone would like to email me their feedback, it's always welcomed - as is suggestions for improvements. And, as usual, it's carly@

(I hope this doesn't irk any of the forum's regular members, WB, OR & co- I'd just be really interested to hear feedback on how to make the site more usable, especially in light of recent problems posted on here!)

Jun 30, 2009, 06:34AM | #5
Carly:
WB, OR

I logged into my account yesterday and saw the changes ... really very very good. I haven't picked up orders there, however, since last Sept DUE TO ETHICAL REASONS WHICH HE WHO SHALL REMAIN UNNAMED CANNOT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND. When I used to, however, the only real problem I faced was the virtual absence of any support staff ... was trying to report a fraudulent customer but could only ever reach UKessays support ... Carly - it is killing me to say this as I would not AT ALL object to the disapearance of AA/AK (= UK market wide open :) ) - you are doing really good work!

Jun 30, 2009, 07:10AM | #7
OxbridgeResearchers:
Carly ... has it sent you the details? It did threaten to take EB to court unless it paid up its `liabilities.'

One writer has sent me details today, but I do not think it is Chacha - his style of English is totally different - did another writer reply about money in the other thread? I'll check it out.

OxbridgeResearchers:
DUE TO ETHICAL REASONS WHICH HE WHO SHALL REMAIN UNNAMED CANNOT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND

Is this anything I could help with - did you ever get your problems resolved?

Jun 30, 2009, 07:26AM | #8
Carly:
Is this anything I could help with - did you ever get your problems resolved?

Not at all. Never had any real problems with either essaybay or UKessays (ethical reason = you are now my competitors and so, I don't like you any more :) ). On second thought - you can help me by leaving Littlewood. You are way too efficient and I DO NOT LIKE THAT!
Carly:
but I do not think it is Chacha

You are probably right. Sending in the order ID should not be a problem ... he was repeatedly asked for it but, you know the rest ...

Jun 30, 2009, 07:36AM | #9
OxbridgeResearchers:
On second thought - you can help me by leaving Littlewood. You are way too efficient and I DO NOT LIKE THAT!

Hahaha, I am going to email that my boss and see if I can have a payrise haha.

OxbridgeResearchers:
Carly:
but I do not think it is Chacha

You are probably right. Sending in the order ID should not be a problem ... he was repeatedly asked for it but, you know the rest ...

I've got my doubts - but I figured if I accused him outright of lying it'd be bad business practise! Other people struggling with EssayBay may not have been in the loop, and may have seen me accusing him and been put off asking for help. If you see what I mean. :-S

Jun 30, 2009, 08:05AM | #11
Sorry Carly, I'm not a fan of the interface change. >.< It's fine though.. I just think the previous one where all the options were neatly displayed together was better. Maybe I'm just not used to the changes yet. I dunno.

Jun 30, 2009, 08:09AM | #12
EW_writer:
I just think the previous one where all the options were neatly displayed together was better

Oh really? But there was no sense of order - all the icons were all mixed up - now you can manage your finances, projects, etc all together. If you have any suggestions to make it better, I'll be happy to listen.

Carly :-)

Jun 30, 2009, 08:36AM | #13
Carly:
Oh really? But there was no sense of order - all the icons were all mixed up - now you can manage your finances, projects, etc all together. If you have any suggestions to make it better, I'll be happy to listen.

I dunno. Maybe I just don't like change so much. I also complained when ew introduced a new interface just a while back.

Jun 30, 2009, 09:02AM | #14
Carly:
I've got my doubts - but I figured if I accused him outright of lying it'd be bad business practise! Other people struggling with EssayBay may not have been in the loop, and may have seen me accusing him and been put off asking for help. If you see what I mean. :-S

Carly it was I who sent you details.. I am sure you will take all the care in investigating the matter before accusing me here.. And I hope you will take care of my privacy also..

Jun 30, 2009, 09:41AM | #15
chacha421:
Carly it was I who sent you details.. I am sure you will take all the care in investigating the matter before accusing me here.. And I hope you will take care of my privacy also..

I see, if that was you that mailed me, why did you say in the other thread that my mail bounced back?

If that was you, you'll know I am doing what I can to assist your enquiry.

Thank you :-)

Jun 30, 2009, 09:44AM | #16
Carly:
I see, if that was you that mailed me, why did you say in the other thread that my mail bounced back?

If that was you, you'll know I am doing what I can to assist your enquiry.

Thank you :-)

I sent email to admin@essaybay and carly@essaybay .. the copy of email sent to carly@ returned.. thats what i mentioned in the threat..

Jun 30, 2009, 09:51AM | #17
chacha421:
I sent email to admin@essaybay and carly@essaybay .. the copy of email sent to carly@ returned.. thats what i mentioned in the threat..

Just to be sure, could you email me again with your EssayScam username & your EssayBay username in the email - that way I can verify I'm talking about the right person!!

Thank you,

Jun 30, 2009, 09:55AM | #18
Carly:
Just to be sure, could you email me again with your EssayScam username & your EssayBay username in the email - that way I can verify I'm talking about the right person!!

I think i mentioned this in one of my email's subject line.. Please recheck them again...

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2009, 12:57PM | #20
This thread is entirely inappropriate for this forum. It reads exactly like a commercial site's tech support and feedback line, complete with email addresses. Ridiculous. Carly, this is not the place. Members have no business asking for tech support, and EB reps have no business detailing their responses. Simple solution, Carly—make your own forum. It takes about 2 minutes with an auto-install.

Jun 30, 2009, 04:17PM | #21
WritersBeware:

This thread is entirely inappropriate for this forum. It reads exactly like a commercial site's tech support and feedback line, complete with email addresses. Ridiculous. Carly, this is not the place. Members have no business asking for tech support, and EB reps have no business detailing their responses. Simple solution, Carly—make your own forum. It takes about 2 minutes with an auto-install.

I've said this before, we are installing our own forum for EssayBay members to use (I'm just am not sure when it'll be done!)

I apologise if you think it's inappropriate - nobody should be using this as a route to get tech support, but in light of the members that have - would you rather people having issues with the site sit there and wallow in their problems?

I'm not out to scam anyone, I'm not out to bad mouth any other company, I don't wish to poach any other company's customers - but if somebody has a problem (in this case 2 different problems have been highlighted to me) I am not going to ignore it. Moderators can remove my email addresses - fine, no problem at all. But isn't it better that two problems got near resolved today via this forum? Three if you count the dodgy £/$ sign in the emails I'm also looking into from another thread. I'm not hurting anybody here, am I?

You're right though, I probably shouldn't have asked for the feedback, but I felt having a captive audience of writers was too good an opportunity to miss - I am working hard to fix the site as best as possible, and with extensive plans in the pipelines for the reprogram, it's nice to know what others want fixing too.

Cheers,

Jun 30, 2009, 04:18PM | #22
Additionally, I also wanted to find out if Chacha was having genuine issues with the site, or whether he was using it as a venue to (once again) bad mouth EssayBay.

Jun 30, 2009, 04:34PM | #23
WritersBeware:

Errr Chacha came to this forum berating essaybay about not addressing her issues. Can essaybay be blamed if it responds to prove chacha wrong? This forum is a place to out unfair practices but does that mean that those who are accused have no right to defend themselves? The topic isn't inappropriate at all... it just doesn't serve your interests. :)

Jun 30, 2009, 04:58PM | #24
WB began a new thread yesterday but it is no longer active ... the one about UK, US, etc companies. I just want to say that I really do not understand how any company which openly admits its relationship to, and affiliation with, others can be accused, not only of fraudulent practices but, of hiding the relationships in question. Why and how?

Writers ... pls know that the exposition of fraudulent companies (or so-called companies) is in your best interest. Same goes for customers. By the same token, refraining from attacking the legits is in your best interest. So ... let's just stick to the facts and pls pls, just think about it all before you arrive at any conclusions.

Just ask yourselves the following:
1) are you happy being paid 20-30% of what a company receives per order?
2) do you like working in a company whose admin and management neither understand nor appreciate good academic writing and, therefore, do not value your repeated contributions?
3) do you not believe that a company which goes out of its way to hide its customer sites from its writers is dishonest? (example: while many of you know that Academia-Research is masterpapers, did you know that it is also capitalessays, ma-dissertations, customessays.co.uk, etc)
4) do repeated fines, imposed without reason or rhyme, sit well with you?
etc etc

Most writers, without exception, have experienced underappreciation, unreasonable refusal of companies to settle the entirety of their dues, etc ... I cannot believe that any of you are happy with all that. This is precisely why I just don't understand why many attack those who object to these abusive and exploitative practices ...

So ... how about us getting along and engaging in constructive discussions?

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2009, 08:42PM | #30
Carly:
I also wanted to find out if Chacha was having genuine issues with the site

Chacha has genuine issues with its brain.

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2009, 08:47PM | #31
EW_writer:
Errr Chacha came to this forum berating essaybay about not addressing her issues. Can essaybay be blamed if it responds to prove chacha wrong? This forum is a place to out unfair practices but does that mean that those who are accused have no right to defend themselves? The topic isn't inappropriate at all... it just doesn't serve your interests. :)

I would appreciate it if you would cease directing posts to me. I have no desire to communicate with you at any time, for any reason.

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2009, 08:53PM | #32
OxbridgeResearchers:
WB began a new thread yesterday but it is no longer active ... the one about UK, US, etc companies.

Yes, thanks to chacha, we lost an extremely useful and interesting thread. The mod disabled that entire thread (which I don't understand), rather than simply deleting the moron's off-topic, absurd posts. Of course, the mod also has the ability to reverse it.

Jun 30, 2009, 08:55PM | #33
EW_writer:

They have agreed that problem is on their part and they will sort this out in a day or two. Once issue is settled, I will let you know whether I was wrong or right? I fully agree with you that those who are accused must have a right to defend themselves and this is what I have been discussing here. What you will notice here is the fact that WB and party investigates everything on their own, decide who is cheat and fraud and issue the verdict. In even most uncivilized nations, you are always given the chance to defend yourself and the people who decided whether you are guilty or not are always different than those who investigate..

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2009, 08:57PM | #34
OxbridgeResearchers:
So ... how about us getting along and engaging in constructive discussions?

Sounds good to me. I will continue to post only verifiable evidence and facts.

Jun 30, 2009, 09:09PM | #35
WritersBeware:
Yes, thanks to chacha, we lost an extremely useful and interesting thread. The mod disabled that entire thread (which I don't understand), rather than simply deleting the moron's off-topic, absurd posts. Of course, the mod also has the ability to reverse it.

Let me show you who posted absurd topics:
"Enough is enough, fraudsters. As they say, "man-up" or shut up.

This thread represents a golden opportunity for the known fraudsters from Ukraine and Pakistan to prove their baseless assertions that legitimate companies (i.e., what the utter lack of contrary evidence proves are the fraudsters' honest, law-abiding competitors) in the US, UK, or CA also engage in fraud and/or intentional misrepresentation against consumers and/or freelance writers.

RULES OF PARTICIPATION:

1. Conjecture is not allowed.

2. Hearsay is not allowed.

3. Accusations—against any member, non-member, site, or company—are not allowed unless accompanied by verifiable evidence from a neutral source"

This is the first post by WB and as you can see, she started with setting up the rules- all herself.. I don't know if any member is allowed to set the rules for posting here? If this forum is moderated I am not sure whether a member shall be allowed to dictate terms...

Second example of Extremely useful thread:

"Well, it's no surprise that a fraudster would completely ignore that RULES of the thread.

In my opinion, the moderator should delete stu4's post because it is a) in violation of the clear rules of the thread; b) simply irrelevant.

As proven by the URL that ever-so-brilliant stu4 posted (thanks for saving me the time and effort, by the way, Stewy), SNR has a partnership with ET. Neither company makes an effort to "hide" anything. To believe Stewy's defamatory accusation, one would also have no choice but to believe that nobody in either company could "hide" the connection (if they had any desire to do so) by quickly applying a redirect script to the URL so that it appears on the ET domain. As I have also proven, ET hires its own writers, some of whom I suspect also then work for SNR (considering the partnership between the two companies). If you'd like, Stewy, I can shoot an email to SNR, asking them to sign-up here to clarify the situation and disprove your many lies (not that I need the help)."

A clear example of whose commercial interests WB is serving here...

Thrid example of WB's useful thread: You can read between the line..... the level of soft tone adopted for SNR and ET

"P.S. My contract with SNR was faxed to and from a New Jersey phone number, and I received a 1099 form (self-employment) at the end of the year (much to my dismay). SNR is most definitely located in the US (or it follows US tax law for absolutely no reason), so my guess would be that ********* is equally legitimate."

Now Look at this thread:

" Yesterday, 10:44PM ¦ #25

stu4:
Verifiable proof: whois.domaintools.com/*********

Have you noticed onething on this link? A company which openly claims to be serving only US and UK students and hire only native writers, is most visited by Indian and Pakistanis.. and most of them can be their writers too... so here is another proof of a verifiable lie that they are continousely posting on their site and tricking their customers... I can say with 1000% certainty that a custom essay writing site can not remain profitable for sustainable period of time unless it does not have on its list writers from Pakistan and India......"

When I indicated this fact, I received one reply from WB and that too was unrelated and than this thread was closed.... I left it to you- the reader of this forum (except WB and Party) to decide yourself who off-tracked? Was my above message irrelevant to the thread? You can check above link and see yourself the site stats and you will notice that after US, Pakistan and India are two places from where visitors hit the site.. so the game is really simple... US Customers, Indian and Pakistani writers...

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2009, 10:25PM | #36
chacha421:
When I indicated this fact, I received one reply from WB and that too was unrelated and than this thread was closed.... I left it to you- the reader of this forum (except WB and Party) to decide yourself who off-tracked? Was my above message irrelevant to the thread? You can check above link and see yourself the site stats and you will notice that after US, Pakistan and India are two places from where visitors hit the site.. so the game is really simple... US Customers, Indian and Pakistani writers...

Earth to moron: writers don't even log-in through that domain, so writers contribute ZERO to the geographical traffic stats.

Outrageously false accusations galore . . . .

Mod, for the umpteenth time, can you please post an explanation as to why you are consciously allowing this character to post what you KNOW to be lie after lie about virtually every member and company (as well as steal intellectual property)? At some point, you DO bear some legal responsibility due to the fact that you have seen the verifiable evidence (already published in your forum, including my first sentence of this thread) of its lies, defamatory attacks, and thefts.

Jun 30, 2009, 10:35PM | #37
WritersBeware:
Earth to moron: writers don't even log-in through that domain.

But still they visit? Please explain to me the logic of hits from India and Pakistan? Perhaps they send their CVs on the email ID mentioned on ET's site..
Your post again clearly indicates your association with ET despite the fact that you openly claim that you do not work for anyone...

Jun 30, 2009, 10:38PM | #38
WritersBeware:
Mod, for the umpteenth time, can you please post an explanation as to why you are consciously allowing this character to post what you KNOW to be lie after lie about virtually every member and company (as well as steal intellectual property)? At some point, you DO bear some legal responsibility due to the fact that you have seen the verifiable evidence (already published in your forum, including my first sentence of this thread) of its lies, defamatory attacks, and thefts.

Shall I show you the violations you committed here? the defamatory attacks and thefts by you?

Jun 30, 2009, 10:40PM | #39
For your eyes only......

"chacha421:

WritersBeware:
Closely study Post #106 to see how caca stole from a particular Web page the information that he pasted here.

How genius.... Let me make things straight here ....... Lets assume i copied those scores from this site.... ok? and My friend WB is so genius that within seconds she found that site and exposed my lie? you got really good skills for searching on the internet........

PS. As you can see from above two posts, the great WB accused me that i copied my scores from a site.... Second post is my reply where I exposed WB because within seconds of posting my scores, she appeared on this thread, exposed me by showing the link from where I copy and paste the scores..
Now As a reader you can decide, either this link was just readily available with WB (she might have used the same in earlier threads to refute the truth) or WB's searching skills are excellent that within seconds, she googled everything.. If you search with the term TOEFL on google, this site will not even come up on first four pages and same is the case if you google with the keyword of TOEFL Scores, you will not get the link on first four pages (I have not checked beyond four pages).... So now you can decide who falsely accuse here? Who claim to be the champion of truth by posting false evidence..
following is the link...

chacha421:
angloenglish.com/toefl%20score.htm

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2009, 10:43PM | #40
chacha421:
But still they visit? Please explain to me the logic of hits from India and Pakistan?

Are you serious? If you are serious, you are also completely clueless and borderline retarded. Like all online companies, ET is accessible to potential customers in all countries, including India and Pakistan. Plus, I'm sure that ET is also frequently visited by the fraudsters from India and Pakistan—like you—who incessantly attack it for no reason. Furthermore, as we all know, countless writers from India and Pakistan are always looking for work as essay writers, so I'm sure that they all end up at ET's site looking for employment.

chacha421:
Your post again clearly indicate your association with ET despite the fact that you openly claim that you do not work for anyone...

Um, no. My post reflects my disgust with your lies about everyone and everything that don't support fraud.

I think that you have now accused me of owning EssayScam, ET, EssBay, Academic Answers, etc. Please let me know if I missed any, as I really should begin collecting my royalty checks.

By the way, EssayBrunch is the biggest joke in the essay industry.

:)

Forum / Writing Careers /

28 users online in the last hour