EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 5

Earnings question for writers

Jun 7, 2007, 03:20PM | #
I am a grad student looking at possibly registering as a writer with a couple of companies. The companies I am looking at ask you to submit a resume together with your salary / fee expectations.

Can anyone give me an idea about what level I should pitch myself at? I don't want to go too low but equally I don't want to price myself out of some extra income.

Jun 7, 2007, 07:01PM | #
In the UK, some essay companies publish their rates for writers on their websites. I looked at three websites and their rates seem to be £20-£30 (approx $38-$57) per 500 words for standard rate work due in 5/6 days and £40-£50 ($76-$95) per 500 word for premium rate work due in 5/6 days. They pay more if a faster turnaround is required or if the work is Masters or PhD level.

Jun 7, 2007, 07:07PM | #
Thanks. That's helpful.

A resume and writing sample is straightforward but I hadn't bargained on having to develop my own fee schedule to submit with my application!

WritersBeware  
Jun 7, 2007, 07:19PM | #
I think it's pretty shady to not have a set pay schedule. Either the writer is qualified, or he/she is not. This tells me that the company hires unqualified writers if the price is right. Such is the custom for essaywriters.net, anyway.

Jan 14, 2008, 01:11PM | #
Hamilton,

Please do not write for Peter Richardson of 1STCLASSPROJECT OR QUALITY ESSAYS OR PROJECT FIRST CLASS. It is a nightmare and he does not pay. Please be careful to find out more about the person before you start working for them.

Oct 3, 2008, 02:43AM | #
Hey Dylan,
I have been working as a freelance writer for many website for quite a few time.
I have been doing it as a part time though...
But now I am really looking to make it a full time job...
You have mentioned about high paying sites... I would love to have this information shared about these sites...
Hopefully I can do good as I cant make much being working here for the Pakistani companies...
It will be quite a support if you could email me or PM me...
My email: whitegrim@live.com

Regards

Forum / Writing Careers /

43 users online in the last hour