EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 41 - page 2 of 2

DUE NOW.com ...BIG scam.... Do not pay writers

Jun 5, 2010, 10:50PM | #41
Nope not me. I am not an innocent student and I have no desire to help you. You need some meds for schizophrenia with your grandiose and delusional thinking perhaps? Nothing to do but attack people. You spend your time filming, following and attacking people.

Maybe I can be your ghost writer and help you capture your memoirs?

Aug 13, 2012, 01:17PM | #42
While I've all but given up on ever getting my money from this clown, I thought I'd provide a little update to prevent others from working with him.

He now uses the address 2885 Sanford Ave SW #19781 Grandville, MI 49418, which I'm pretty sure is just a mailbox that he is renting, since it is located outside of a Church and is very similar to 2885 Sanford Ave SW #102
Grandville, MI 49418, which is the mailing address of mailboxforwarding.com. He's just trying to distance himself from his Edmonton address, no doubt because he has continued scamming people over the years.

The phone number he is using, 760-444-1120, is located in the San Diego area, but I would guess that he still lives in Edmonton and is using a call forwarding service through San Diego. Just a hunch.

Forum / Writing Careers /

43 users online in the last hour