EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 6

What are the busiest times in the essay business for writers?

Sep 11, 2012, 09:14PM | #
The last couple of weeks before the major US holiday vacations in November and December and right before the end of the traditional academic year in May. But these days, people take courses online all year long and I've noticed that business doesn't really drop off as much during the traditional slow months as it used to. I usually have enough work to fill my calendar all year long. The only really slow times are the first few weeks in January and June, right after the busiest crushes.

Sep 11, 2012, 10:43PM | #
I never went anywhere. Been working a lot but I still check the forum...just didn't really have anything to add to any of the the current conversations.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Sep 12, 2012, 01:43AM | #
Mid November through to Easter is always good in the UK with a lull just after Christmas. I've also seen the same as FreelanceWriter this year with no huge drop off in the summer compared to seasons past. A lot of the summer work seemed to be re-sit work and online programs. Long may it continue.

Forum / Writing Careers /

29 users online in the last hour