EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 29

Should I bother with Academon?

Jan 25, 2012, 06:39AM | #1
I've got a pile of old papers just sitting around collecting dust. Do I really stand to make any money uploading them to Academon? I think they're pretty good, though some of the older ones could certainly use brushing up. On the other hand, that site looks like it's probably overflowing with all sorts of essays on similar topics.

Sorry if this question breaks the rules. I'm new here and not quite used to it yet.

WritersBeware  
Jan 25, 2012, 02:46PM | #3
editor75:
but even a drop in the bucket is okay

Yeah, I guess he should settle for your best, hah? LOSER . . . .

WritersBeware  
Jan 25, 2012, 09:41PM | #5
editor75:
you don't know anything about me, lunatic.

I know the following FACTS about you, Rusty:

* you lost employment with multiple companies;
* you are a criminal (by your own admission);
* what you make per month from Academon is downright pathetic;
* you're a woefully unqualified "teacher";
* you're clueless to the point of comedic relief;
* you create new usernames when you can't take the heat;
* you're inferior to me in all aspects of writing.

I'm sure that there are facts about your incompetence and devious background that I'm omitting; the ones that I listed above are simply off the top of my head.

Jan 26, 2012, 09:26AM | #6
I guess that answered my question, so thanks. It's not like I was expecting a whole lot out of that site anyway, so even if I don't make that much off of posting my essays, it's not really a big deal.

WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2012, 11:38AM | #7
squonk:
I guess that answered my question, so thanks. It's not like I was expecting a whole lot out of that site anyway, so even if I don't make that much off of posting my essays, it's not really a big deal.

The point that I am making is to not let Rusty discourage you. Don't let his low, personal expectations affect your effort and outcome.

Jan 26, 2012, 01:37PM | #8
WritersBeware:
FACTS about you, Rusty:

* you lost employment with multiple companies;
* you are a criminal (by your own admission);
* what you make per month from Academon is downright pathetic;
* you're a woefully unqualified "teacher";
* you're clueless to the point of comedic relief;
* you create new usernames when you can't take the heat;
* you're inferior to me in all aspects of writing.

haha. from one thread to another, saddo, you have failed to prove any of the above. do you know what a fact is? it may be time to add your own definition to dictionary.com.

* I blew up at AR after they stared fining me, and they fired me. I'm okay with that. what other companies? WRT's paranoid fantasy does not count.
* Everything I did at that company was perfectly legal.
* My academon account brings in about a hundred bucks a month, true... and it's been doing so for over ten years, despite your 3-year-old, phony crusade to have it closed.
* I have been teaching for over fifteen years, and I've gotten nothing but compliments and promotions... not that you'd know.
* I'm not the one casting ridiculous aspersions.
* I would have kept the old name, if I had been able.
* This accusation of inferiority displays nothing but your own insecurity.

WritersBeware:
The point that I am making is to not let Rusty discourage you.

WBS, suddenly a beacon of encouragement and positive thinking... that's some rapid cycling. perhaps someone should adjust your dosage.

WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2012, 02:27PM | #9
editor75:
you've been saying "multiple" for a while now with no proof.

I posted the proof long ago, asshat. Pretending that it doesn't exist makes you quite pathetic. Tell me—why did you try to set me up for a legal fall when you created the "editor75" username? You were foaming at the mouth after you ignorantly thought that you had something on me. Remember when you stated (probably not, considering how you have so obviously confused yourself with your own lies) something about how I "ruined your family" because I "got you fired"? Gee, I bet you forgot about that rant, didn't ya? I haven't. I remember it quite clearly. Why would you set up a second username, pretend to be someone else in order to entrap me, and claim that I got you fired if—as you NOW conveniently claim—I had nothing to do with you getting fired because it was due to an "argument" you had with AR management? Good luck explaining your way out of this one, Rusty.

editor75:
* Everything I did at that company was perfectly legal.

Ah, so you want to claim that you never openly admitted to operating a complete scam through which people paid and you provided no service? Think twice before you answer.

editor75:
* My academon account brings in about a hundred bucks a month, true... and it's been doing so for over ten years. you're just mad because I exposed your phony crusade to have it closed as a bunch of WBS.

You see, Rusty, the problem here is that you and I belong to very different socioeconomic classes. To you, $100 per month seems like quite an accomplishment. To me, $100 per month is the chump change that I pay to each one of my 4 gardeners. As for attempting to close your account, it's literally not worth my time. I'd RATHER have you pathetically admitting to bringing in peanuts than blaming me for shutting down your account. LMAO!

editor75:
* I have been teaching for over ten years, and I've gotten nothing but compliments and promotions.

That you've been "teaching" for 10 years is a blight on our educational system. (Hey, why don't you remind me again about the plural possessive of "sheep"?)

editor75:
* I'm not the one casting ridiculous aspersions.

You're the court jester. I've proven you clueless so many times that it's damn near impossible to keep track.

editor75:
* I would have kept the old one, if I had been able.

If you had been "able," you would have kept using "rustyironchains"? Really? So you were forced to abandon the "rustyironchains" username and create "editor75" within 48 hours after getting fired and rightfully blacklisted by multiple companies? You were forced to lie about your ties to the industry, intentions here, previous involvement here, and so on? You were forced to pretend to be "someone else" in a feeble attempt to "set me up"? Right.

editor75:
* This accusation of inferiority displays nothing but your own insecurity. we've talked about projection before-- I wish you'd internalized it better.

So, your position is that you are a more polished, skilled writer than I am? Buddy, you can't even punctuate properly.

editor75:
when you don't know, and you assume, you put your own fears and insecurities into the void. that's projection.

It's so very funny and predictable how you throw up your ass-backwards, "psychology shield" every time someone smashes you in a debate. You pull the same, cowardly garbage with pheelyks all the time. It's pathetic, and speaks volumes about your tangible inferiority as a man.

Jan 26, 2012, 03:07PM | #10
WritersBeware:
why did you try to set me up for a legal fall when you created the "editor75" username?

delusions of grandeur much? I created that name when the mod blocked my old one. it had nothing to do with you.

admittedly, I was briefly paranoid that you and WRT had something to do with AR letting me go... before I wised up and realized that you are a toothless wonder-loon, and you + WRT have about as much power to affect my quotidian reality as a bag of fart.

WritersBeware:
openly admitted to operating a complete scam through which people paid and you provided no service?

ah, the wonders of legal loopholes. but you know about that already, don't you? caveats, etc. oh wait, you think that students accurately cite essay mills' products in their bibliographies, don't you?

WritersBeware:
To me, $100 per month is the chump change that I pay to each one of my 4 gardeners.

lol... you sound like new-money trash. all the gardeners in the world aren't going to cover up your shanty-Irish roots, "toots."

WritersBeware:
fired and rightfully blacklisted by multiple companies?

it's put up or shut up time. what companies? and what name are they using to blacklist me... my SN? keep digging, jenius.

WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2012, 03:40PM | #11
Thanks for playing, ya fraudster.

WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2012, 03:47PM | #12
editor75:
I was briefly paranoid that you and WRT had something to do with AR letting me go

Make up your mind, you f*cking idiot. Get your story straight. If AR fired you because of an argument, you NEVER would have accused me of getting you fired and you NEVER would have lied about being someone else in an extended, feeble attempt to get me to acknowledge that I got you fired.

YOU LOSE.

Jan 26, 2012, 03:49PM | #13
I'm not playing; I'm asking you questions about your hilariously off-base accusations. you've put up a goose egg so far. pretty soon, it's going to be time to exercise that second option.

WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2012, 06:16PM | #14
You're a liar, criminal, impostor, and bottom-feeder.

editor75:
I'm not playing; I'm asking you questions about your hilariously off-base accusations. you've put up a goose egg so far. pretty soon, it's going to be time to exercise that second option.

Apparently, you have a comprehension problem:
WritersBeware:
If AR fired you because of an argument, you NEVER would have accused me of getting you fired and you NEVER would have lied about being someone else in an extended, feeble attempt to get me to acknowledge that I got you fired.

If you knew that you got fired because you had an internal argument with management, why did you accuse me of getting you fired? Hmmmmmmmmm . . . .

Jan 26, 2012, 06:40PM | #15
WritersBeware:
why did you accuse me of getting you fired?

I already answered your question.

editor75:
I was briefly paranoid that you and WRT had something to do with AR letting me go... before I wised up

know why I was paranoid? it's because you were claiming credit for something you had absolutely nothing to do with... as usual.

now it's your turn, ace. here are the questions again; pay attention. good luck, especially on the second one.

1. what companies, other than AR, do you think have fired me?

2. wtf do you mean, "blacklisted?" how can one be blacklisted as an anonymous SN?

WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2012, 07:53PM | #16
editor75:
know why I was paranoid? it's because you were claiming credit for something you had absolutely nothing to do with

That answer has absolutely NOTHING to do with my question. Once again, MORON:

WritersBeware:
If you knew that you got fired because you had an internal argument with management, why did you accuse me of getting you fired? Hmmmmmmmmm . . . .

Until you provide a valid answer to my question, which I posted BEFORE yours, you will continue to wait for my answers.

Again, please get your lies straight.

WritersBeware  
Jan 27, 2012, 04:10AM | #18
editor75:
I know you can't answer my questions

Yes, I can, and I gladly will. All you have to do is give a legit answer to my question. Address your blatant contradiction.

Jan 27, 2012, 07:42AM | #19
in case you haven't noticed, ninny, life is full of contradictions. I got in an argument with AR admin, after which I got fired. I briefly entertained the notion that you or WRT may have been behind the scenes. you encouraged this belief, because you're a liar, and you enjoy taking credit for, and reveling in, the misfortune of others. later, I realized my mistake.

now, since you're busy trying to squirm out of answering my questions, why don't I just do it for you?

1. I haven't been fired by any essay mill except AR.

2. notice about RustyIronChains posts maybe you consider this piece of comedy a "blacklist." there's something important that it's missing, though: my name. derrr...

WritersBeware  
Jan 27, 2012, 12:56PM | #20
editor75:
I briefly entertained the notion that you or WRT may have been behind the scenes.

So, you're claiming that you thought WRT and I were at the AR agent's office, coaching him/her on what to say/type during your real-time argument? Really? That's your explanation? Wow. Good job!

editor75:
2. notice about RustyIronChains posts maybe you consider this piece of comedy a "blacklist." there's something important that it's missing, though: my name. derrr...

http://www.uvocorp.com/freelancewriting/information-about-uvocorp-com-at-wr iting-industy-forums

Yes, you were blacklisted by UVO Corp and other companies. As for your name, I'm quite certain that it was never publicly published in order to protect WRT and her lawyers from a frivolous libel complaint by you. One can't sue on behalf of an anonymous username, moron. Thank you for putting your painful ignorance on display yet again.

Jan 29, 2012, 06:05PM | #21
WritersBeware:
you're claiming that you thought WRT and I were at the AR agent's office

no, this is just your strange, off-the-deep-end interpretation of what I stated. by, "behind the scenes" I meant, "exerting some kind of insider pressure on AR admin." it was totally stupid of me to think either of you two clowns capable of such effective tinkering, as I've made clear elsewhere.

WritersBeware:
you were blacklisted by UVO Corp and other companies. As for your name, I'm quite certain that it was never publicly published

so... again... how is this a "blacklist" if it doesn't have my name on it? and how did I manage to work for AR for quite some time after that UVOCorp post? you need to watch your language.

WritersBeware  
Jan 29, 2012, 07:39PM | #22
Yawn. More of the same bullsh*t . . . . You're worse than a broken record.

editor75:
you need to watch your language.

F*CK you. Are you going to do something about it?

Jan 30, 2012, 07:42AM | #24
to be more clear:

editor75:
how is this a "blacklist" if it doesn't have my name on it?

editor75:
you need to watch your language.

I could care less about your tendency to turn into a foul-mouthed brat when your house of cards falls. I just don't like you misusing the English language.

WritersBeware  
Jan 30, 2012, 01:51PM | #25
Wow, you sure are a moron of the highest order. Seriously, can you not understand the most simple statements? AGAIN:

WritersBeware:
As for your name, I'm quite certain that it was never publicly published in order to protect WRT and her lawyers from a frivolous libel complaint by you. One can't sue on behalf of an anonymous username, moron. Thank you for putting your painful ignorance on display yet again.

If you'd like more details, you'll have to ask WRT and her attorneys.

Jan 30, 2012, 04:08PM | #26
how WRT chooses to waste her money is none of my business... yours is defending your word choice.

how is it a blacklist if my name's not on it?

this is your last chance to pull off an answer, saddo. happy scrambling.

Forum / Writing Careers /

43 users online in the last hour