EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Writing Careers /

Anybody works or know academicexperts.us from ukraine

chloePosts: 8

May 30, 08, 01:00PM | #2
I'll inform u as soon as I get my pay this cut-off. :)

Jun 6, 08, 04:11PM | #3
Hey, good news! They paid me on time for my first few projects with them. I certainly hope they'll keep it up. I really haven't heard much about the company but so far they paid me. Good luck to you, dude!

ibrahimkamalPosts: 3

Jun 9, 08, 03:26PM | #4
academicexperts.us is the same uvocorp.com. I don't trust a company with multiple interfaces. What do you think.
Kamal

WritersBeware   Jun 9, 08, 03:34PM | #5
Uvocorp.com is part of the CustomWritings.com fraud outfit from Ukraine. See the following thread for proof:

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9_33_9.html#msg6197

ibrahimkamalPosts: 3

Jun 9, 08, 04:06PM | #6
Uvocorp home page is the same as academicexperts.us, but with different colors. Moreover, orders are exactly the same in both sites.
Kamal

WritersBeware   Jun 9, 08, 04:14PM | #7
Please post as many details as possible.

Jun 19, 08, 11:52AM | #8
Oh I see now...

So that is why when I applied to UVOCORP., they have the same "reply" pattern as academicexperts...

I don't know who to trust anymore...

Jun 19, 08, 11:55AM | #9
I just checked their mails to me...

It's not the pattern that's the same...it's the content itself LOL

Paragurl777Posts: 6

Aug 24, 08, 02:21PM | #10
Hi Chloe,

Do you know of any other legit freelance writing websites.

Angie (Paragurl777@gmail.com)

Sep 8, 08, 09:12PM | #11
Hey Angie!

Sorry but the only site I know that pays is academicexperts.us although I haven't written for them for the past months. I'm about to try it with *********.

And sorry for the late reply. Good luck!

impy2101   Jan 4, 09, 06:31PM | #12
I know this old but I have A LOT to add to this.
Their web pages are fraught with mistakes - not just grammatical and spelling but technical problems.
I worked on one job. First they held it up from the customer while they 'checked' it but didn't tell me or the customer. Then they finally gave it to the customer - late. I asked 2-3 times when I was going to get paid for the job and they never responded. I left a post on my 'completed' jobs asking to get paid. They told me to send questions to some gmail.com account. The first time I wrote - they pretended ignorance. The second time I wrote they said they would check into it. And now...my account has "disappeared". I can still log in - but I can't see anything. Nice. The irony is that they do seem to get more customer requests for papers than the site I'm working for now - but they are so disorganized and I'm not sure anyone there even natively speaks English - so it's difficult to understand them - doesn't give me any confidence when a site advertises papers written in English and they don't actually speak it.

deja vuPosts: 4

Jan 6, 09, 11:37PM | #13
One of its posts say, "WRITERS, DON'T TAKE THIS ORDER YET. IT IS NOT YET PAYED!!!"

Payed?

WritersBeware   Jan 6, 09, 11:40PM | #14
Absolute morons . . . .

trymedavePosts: 86

Jan 6, 09, 11:45PM | #15
WritersBeware:
Absolute morons . . . .

Why don't you join them WB? I am very sure you will compliment each other very well......

WritersBeware   Jan 6, 09, 11:48PM | #16
trymedave:
Why don't you join them WB? I am very sure you will compliment each other very well......

What's sad is that tryretardeddave has no chance of winning.

trymedavePosts: 86

Jan 6, 09, 11:50PM | #17
You really enjoy your alternate profession Don't you WB? I accept, no one can beat retarded people, your case is no different WB.....

prowriterPosts: 9

Sep 15, 09, 12:55PM | #18
I write for a few companies. Academic Experts is one. I have not had any problems with them or with getting paid. If that changes I will let you know. I think the biggest issue I see just reading through posts and when things are requested to be re-written is as much on the writers as the company - at least with the companies I work for I can not speak for all. However, sometimes writers take papers out of their league or area of expertise because they think they can wing it or it has a big price tag. Sometime I have seen the papers these folks try to pass off. This is not to say the company should not be more careful about who gets what, but just keep in mind getting a bad paper from a company does not mean all the writers are poor. I get very few revisison requests because I do take what I can write and do it well. The revisions requests I get tend to be minor. The point is, you can get a good writer or bad writer at any given company. But some of us good ones are out there who do work hard to get it right for the customer.