EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [12]  
  help    or 
Forum / Writing Careers /

Amending works after a certain period of time.

needtowriteThreads: 1

May 15, 11, 03:09AM | #1
Have you done the rework again and again even after amendment period is over and your fees are already deducted?

pheelyks   May 15, 11, 10:47AM | #2
The reason you keep finding yourself in situations like these is because the only companies that will hire you to write academic papers in English are inherently cheats and scams. Your English is not of a high enough quality to make you an asset to legitimate companies.

If you want to find better work as a writer in English, you will need to improve your command of the language. Otherwise, you will continue working for assholes who will continue to find new and innovative ways to cheat you out of your money, just as they (and you) are cheating customers out of theirs.

JessDThreads: 7

May 15, 11, 02:49PM | #3
Tell us Pheelyks,
How do you propose one go about strengthening their writing skills? Instead of pointing out the glaringly obvious, maybe you could offer something of substance...

pheelyks   May 15, 11, 04:13PM | #4
JessD:
Instead of pointing out the glaringly obvious

It clearly isn't glaringly obvious to the people making the mistakes, otherwise they wouldn't be making them.

As for advice, I would say enroll in an English class. Did you really need me to tell you that?