EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 10

Academic Knowledge Website - do they pay their writers?

Aug 28, 2010, 02:42PM | #2
Hi,

I desperately need a writer. Would you be willing to write for me? I have to submit a dissertation by the 21sep. Instead of paying these fraud companies, I might as well pay you. Subject is Human Resource Management- MSC level. Is that you area of expertise? Please get back to me.

Thanks

Sep 3, 2010, 07:25AM | #3
Hi,

I just chanced upon your posting. I have successfully completed several fast-track projects like yours in the past. There are two aspects going in your favour; 1) We are a tightly-knit group of three writers with downstream support personnel for research, edits/proofreading, formatting etc., 2) HR, SHRM and PM are domains where we have proven experience at masters level (we can send you snippets of our past works if this discussion progresses). Interested? Please reply asap. Cheers! P.S.: Our price will be at par with the quotes that you are likely to get from quality service providers.

Hi again Spacemountain, the normal range of dissertations that we've written at your level and in your domain is 12000-18000 words. These works have been written for UK and US campuses. And oh, our quote will include amends until final approval of the dissertation.

Oct 27, 2011, 08:05PM | #4
Academic knowledge - paying writers on time?

I have checked the forum but not been able to find the answer to specific questions. Does this company pay and pay on time ?

Oct 27, 2011, 08:24PM | #5
There are some topics that answer your question. It seems that they do pay but there are a lot of disgruntled writers.

pheelyks  
Oct 27, 2011, 08:46PM | #6
Your status as a student becomes less believable with every post, karlbeen.

Oct 27, 2011, 08:48PM | #7
I am. I just entered academic knowledge in the search box and came across a few horror stories for academic knowledge

Sep 1, 2012, 04:13AM | #9
Hello,

I realise this response is a little late but I thought I would add it incase anyone reads through this forum and is still interesed in the question. Academic Knowledge do pay their writers fairly, so long as the quality of work is up to standard etc. Their invoice period runs from the 15th of one month to the 15th of the next, if you complete your work between, say, the 15th January and the 15th of February then you will receive your invoice by 15th Feb. The actual payment will be made at the end of the month (Feb). In this way you can be waiting around some time for the funds, but in my experience they have always paid me fairly, and on time. In certain circumstances - such as if your work is submitted late then they may not pay you at all, which I think is fair really. If the work is substandard they will usually tell you to ammend it before they reduce any payment that is made.
My advice is only commit to the work if you are absolutely sure you can get it done on time and to a good enough standard, if not, you will find that you do not get paid for you time and you will end up feeling cheated.

Sep 1, 2012, 11:30AM | #10
Yes they are reputable company and definitely pay their writers on time as advised, I have worked for them for 2 years with no problems at all.

If you are looking for a company to carry out work for my own company can do it at 10% cheaper at least.

Best of luck.

Forum / Writing Careers /

36 users online in the last hour