EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 17

What do you think of the growing number of suspicious writers posting on essaychat?

Sep 9, 2012, 11:22AM | #1
There has been a surge of writers posting on essaychat recently. I have noticed that writer(s) posting on essaychat sound suspicious, with others advertising that clients can pay for assignments once the writer(s) are through, others charge lower rates that seem to be suspicious or spam forums. The writers also advertise their services on this forum, hence, breaking forum rules. Clients, how do you expect to receive assignments from such writers when following simple forum rules/instructions is a problem? Scammers in this business are increasing at an alarming rate. Take caution when approaching such writers.

Sep 9, 2012, 10:10PM | #4
Basically there are a lot of people in developing countries who would like to earn U.S. dollars/British pounds because those currencies go a long way in their local economies. So the essay industry is an attractive prospect for them. In most cases, I don't think they want to scam you. I think they will give it their all on your essay, but in most cases their English just isn't up to the job, so you probably won't get a very good great. It's an issue of competence, not integrity. There are several good writers and companies on this forum. I do not think any of them are trying to compete based on price.

Sep 10, 2012, 07:27AM | #5
Yeah I noticed this too on Essaychat-so many blatantly fraudulent writers-though I chose one that seems legit. Hopefully Ive not been scammed, will find out in a few hours.

Sep 10, 2012, 12:38PM | #6
JamesP:
In most cases

On the contrary, I think their motives are latent even to themselves because they believe in themselves too much. Consequently, they become incompetent!

Sep 10, 2012, 02:24PM | #7
Armstrong:
The writers also advertise their services on this forum, hence, breaking forum rules. Clients, how do you expect to receive assignments from such writers when following simple forum rules/instructions is a problem?

+1

Sep 10, 2012, 06:16PM | #8
Update: I just received my work of the writer on Essaychat and its very, very good indeed and totally original im pleased to report. Well Chuffed, excellent job :)

Sep 15, 2012, 03:19PM | #11
There are many people from India, Pakistan, Malaysia who are superb! in bringing the quality work with-in the constraints, limitations of time and other writing requirements. I have been dealing with many of them lately, found few reliable writers and companies as well. But again, never expect too much they also contains the limitation of knowledge and resources until professionally trained and dedicated to do so. But over-all, Pakistan and India are the best for my experience so far. reasonable prices and reasonable work. Just be sure you follow the basic rules of filtering out the scams out. :)

Sep 16, 2012, 04:36PM | #12
Armstrong:
Clients, how do you expect to receive assignments from such writers when following simple forum rules/instructions is a problem?

You're comparing apples and oranges because the two things have absolutely nothing to do with one another: the same way breaking the posted speed limit on the way to work has nothing to do with whether or not a businessman is legitimate or fraudulent in his business practices. In fact, the connection is even weaker than the speeding businessman because speeding involves actually breaking a law whereas breaking the posting rules of any Internet forum does not. Still, it's silly to suggest that nobody should trust a businessman to honor his client relationships or to respect the laws governing his business because he regularly "breaks laws" of the road. I've previously admitted to breaking the rules of this forum, and I've been punished for it, and I've stopped doing it; but I've never been accused of violating the trust of any of my clients.

alishaceilava:
There are many people from India, Pakistan, Malaysia who are superb! in bringing the quality work with-in the constraints, limitations of time and other writing requirements. I have been dealing with many of them lately, found few reliable writers and companies as well. But again, never expect too much they also contains the limitation of knowledge and resources until professionally trained and dedicated to do so. But over-all, Pakistan and India are the best for my experience so far. reasonable prices and reasonable work. Just be sure you follow the basic rules of filtering out the scams out. :)

Just out of curiosity, are you one of the people in your organization who determine whether or not job applicants can write clearly in fluent English?
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Nov 15, 2012, 12:41AM | #14
Hi
Most US based firms hire Pakistani and Indian writers because they produce quality work at a cheap price. Agreed that they are not trained professionally but they do learn the art of academic writing with experience. Plus the Internet helps them tremendously. I am one such writer. Agreed many dont write correct english but then selecting a quality writer is up to the customer. He should interact with the writer a few times on a personal basis as in exchange emails and then gauge his english standard and level of commitment if the intention is to hire a freelance writer and not through a firm. Most of these writers will work better if the customers gives them the appropriate instructions throughout the paper progress. That way he can better match the requirements as every paper has to be customized.

Nov 15, 2012, 04:50AM | #15
Farhia:
Most of these writers will work better if the customers gives them the appropriate instructions throughout the paper progress.

Alas, therein lies the rub. In too many cases, we receive limited instructions and we do our best to interpret them since clients rely on our expertise. After they receive a finely crafted piece of work, though, everyone turns into an expert and tells us what is wrong and what we missed and how could we be so stupid to ignore this or that. Jeez. If we let them, they will abuse us unto severity. Stand your ground and demand more money before you sneeze on it again.

Nov 15, 2012, 10:41AM | #16
In my experience, most US firms do NOT hire Pakistani writers at all. Many uneducated foreign writers seem to think that their quality is up to the same standards as highly qualified native writers when this simply isn't the case.

Nov 23, 2012, 02:33AM | #18
Hello everyone , i am looking for assistance on LLB LAW in the UK. i am in my first year and study online so i have all resources so that you could access. I suffer from dyslexia and the person who used to assist me has had personal issues . i will work in conjunction with a writer but i need help bc of my dyslexia if your interested pleas do contact me and hopefully we can make a long term partnership . to secure both of us i will only pay via paypal and i need a sample of work from you .

Forum / General Talk /

43 users online in the last hour