EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 13

To all students: Don't listen to WritersBeware 'Advice'

Feb 12, 2012, 07:12AM | #1
All students;
Let me give you a piece of advice. As you casually or critically navigate through this forum, you will obviously come across a notorious member going by the name WritersBeware. In all her threads/posts(over 8000 as of Feb, 2012) you will notice that 'she'( I use the pronoun she to generically represent her as I don't know whether she is male, female or otherwise) consistently pretends to protect students from the zillions of scamming websites. Particularly, she will insist that all her opinions are backed up by 'evidence' which, in real sense, amounts to nothing more than querying Who IS database to reveal a site's registrant(s) details- something that my 7 year old son has already mastered.
HOWEVER, if you take a patient look at her general intent in EACH and EVERY post that she makes, you will notice a disturbing trend: She considers all essay websites/writers scams with the EXCEPTION of a US based essay site which she constantly and madly defends whenever it is under attack. Additionally, you will notice that all conniving writers who align themselves with her are seldom the target of her vicious and baseless attacks.
In fact, as per my detailed research, she uses an 'elimination' strategy where all essay companies(genuine or otherwise) are labeled as fraud, thusly making sure than only one company that she vigorously defends remains 'genuine'. The same case with writers who are members of this forum(for as long as you sing to her tune and lick her insecure ego, you are a 'genuine' writer- at least in her skewed way of thinking).
Further, any thread that touches negatively on that 'holy' company is usually removed- of course at her persistent instigation.
When, for instance, genuine clients complain about the sub-standard work from WrtiersBeware's league of writers, she will remain mum. For example, if you look at a thread titled 'pheelyks is a bad writer' where one of her associates WAS RIGHTLY chastised by a scammed customer, WB chose to conveniently ignore that thread as it touched one of her spanner boys in the forum.
Another WB's associate called WRT- owner of Oxbridge/ essayist(sp?) or something has an ongoing scam case against her which, I guess, has to do with her failure to honor her part of the agreement. WB, the sole 'defender' of writers and students has, once again, chosen to bury her foxy head in the sand.
And so many other examples.....................................................
My message to all students: DO NOT take her advice seriously. She clearly has interests in this 'industry' and while purporting to help you, her only interest is to see you use the services of a certain company.
If I were a student, I would give her 'advice' a miss.

pheelyks  
Feb 12, 2012, 10:16AM | #2
queen sheba:
as per my detailed research,

Which is where, exactly? You talk a lot, but it all looks like bullsh*t from here.

pheelyks  
Feb 12, 2012, 10:23AM | #3
queen sheba:
if you look at a thread titled 'pheelyks is a bad writer'

BY all means, look at that thread. The "customer" posted fake quotes that he attributed to me, made up emails that I never sent, and as soon as I posted the actual essay and emails he disappeared. Interesting, indeed.

Feb 12, 2012, 11:08AM | #4
pheelyks:
BY all means, look at that thread. The "customer" posted fake quotes that he attributed to me, made up emails that I never sent, and as soon as I posted the actual essay and emails he disappeared. Interesting, indeed.

i used your case SPECIFICALLY to buttress my arguments against WB's purported honesty in 'helping' students. If indeed you hadn't scammed the student, i am as sure as hell she wouldn't have contributed to that thread.
BTW, what do you say now that your close associate- WRT- has heavily been indicted here. I am sure you are following that thread where she is taking Freelancewriter for one big, vacuous ride.

Feb 12, 2012, 11:13AM | #5
pheelyks:
Which is where, exactly? You talk a lot, but it all looks like bullsh*t from here.

I compiled a corpus of about 300 RANDOM WB's threads/posts from the archives. I then subjected her opinions to thorough CONTENT ANALYSIS and came up with several objective and scientifically acceptable deductions.
I rarely make such sweeping conclusions without the backing of CREDIBLE data that is interpreted via acceptable scientific methodologies.

pheelyks  
Feb 12, 2012, 11:27AM | #6
queen sheba:
I compiled a corpus of about 300 RANDOM WB's threads/posts from the archives.

Less than 5%. Interesting sample size.

queen sheba:
I then subjected her opinions to thorough CONTENT ANALYSIS

Which of course you'll have no problem posting here in their raw form.

queen sheba:
scientifically acceptable deductions.

...and no doubt you'll be providing citations regarding the scientific acceptability of these deductions.

queen sheba:
I rarely make such sweeping conclusions without the backing of CREDIBLE data that is interpreted via acceptable scientific methodologies.

I rarely trust such information unless someone backs it up with, you know, actually providing the information. It sounds lke you've done a lot of research here; I wonder why you wouldn't post the results....

WritersBeware  
Feb 12, 2012, 01:01PM | #7
queen sheba:
amounts to nothing more than querying Who IS database to reveal a site's registrant(s) details

Think again, moron. Of course, you provide no evidence whatsoever to support your claims. Tell me, dumbphuck, what do personal visits to business addresses throughout the US/UK, videos, conversations with various authorities, location history, corporate vetting, criminal records, phone number tracing, etc. have to do with "querying Who IS database"?

queen sheba:
Additionally, you will notice that all conniving writers who align themselves with her are seldom the target of her vicious and baseless attacks.

Gee, how strange! Are you suggesting that I don't attack people who are on the right side of morality, ethics, and the law? Wow, you've sure got me between a rock and a hard place!

WritersBeware  
Feb 12, 2012, 09:10PM | #9
queen sheba:
You dare use such words?

You dare sidestep my ass-kicking response by posting more useless drivel? Always . . . .

Feb 12, 2012, 09:27PM | #10
WritersBeware:
You dare sidestep my ass-kicking response by posting more useless drivel? Always . . . .

i cannot ALWAYS have time to analyze your irritating vitriol. Why, in the first place, are you avoiding the two MOST crucial evidence i have presented to prove my arguments in the original post:
A) When your malleable stooge pheelyks scams students , you conveniently ignore to respond to the resultant threads that address his failings. Care to explain?
B) When we have an ongoing thread against the fraudulent practices of your closest associate- WRT- you have chosen to ignore that thread or, at the very best, your contribution(s) to such thread is meant to divert attention. You have an 'eureka' for this?
For the uninitiated,Dolt75 aka Editor75 is a self-confessed criminal/thief. Don't use him/don't listen to him.

pheelyks  
Feb 12, 2012, 10:26PM | #11
Hey, Queenie, what about that research? Calling other people out for ignoring things seems pretty hypocritical....

Jan 25, 2014, 02:31AM | #12
Who the **** is this WritersBeware???

You seems to be a racist. Being white means nothing and mind you, your stupid posts freaks me out. Advice, am a Kenyan and although I indicated that I am a writer, am not. So try posting those nonsense of yours here and see what happens. Just joined this forum a day ago and my eyes are on you. You can not keep on insulting Kenyans because you just want to dominate the writing industry.

Jan 26, 2014, 01:31PM | #13
Tony the Kenyan Tiger, try a heaping helping of "go f*ck yourself." I'm sure you'll love it, considering how much you like to f*ck your unsuspecting clients.
writers2beware: "Never trust any member's claims at face value. Demand evidence that you can verify."

Forum / General Talk /

32 users online in the last hour