EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 12

The student research industry is based on scamming teachers; it is a cesspit

Aug 31, 2011, 04:40PM | #1
to those of you who complain that you've been scammed by unethical paper mills:

what were you doing in the first place? scamming teachers-- and you act surprised that you're now the victim of an industry that is full of, and run by, con-artists and scumbags.

ethics in the term paper mill industry is relative, depending on who you are, where you are, and who you work for. some companies are more blatant about serving you the piece of **** you deserve; others are more subtle.

the owners of term paper mills are pieces of human garbage who can't find a respectable way to make bread. term paper writers are the harried, compromised slave-accessories to these scumbags.

most writers have second and third jobs, or work for many companies, because term paper mill owners tend to keep the lion's share of the profits. some writers are busy trying to find an escape hatch. others are content to stew in the cesspit; either way, they are following the same credo: quantity over quality. any writer who denies this fact is using this forum to BS you.

some of you customers are real pieces of work. you climb into the sewer, and then you complain that it stinks. "are there any clean places in this sewer? can someone point me towards a nice place that smells of pine and wildflowers?" it's time to do a reality-check on your motivations and your expectations. look before you leap.

Sep 14, 2012, 12:58PM | #2
You made this post many months ago, but you're still here. I wouldn't deny the kernel of truth in what you wrote, even if it's a bit melodramatic. (The people in the industry are just typical people trying to make a living.) If it's so bad, why are you still involved at all? Why are you still active on a site entirely devoted to the industry?

Sep 14, 2012, 01:19PM | #3
Incidentally, aspiring teachers and working teachers needing my help with their theses and dissertations while pursuing advanced degrees in Education have been some of my most regular clients.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Sep 14, 2012, 04:50PM | #4
please note: this original post was addressed to customers, not random finger-pointers and peddlars. it was made, thankfully, before the mods deleted my ability to be seen by random potential customers (you can only see my posts if you are a member). which, to bring the matter back to topic, reminds me: essayscam.org, despite its recent whitewashing, is a cesspit, too.

Sep 15, 2012, 09:25AM | #5
Well, wasn't trying to call you out, or necessarily disagree that some aspects of the industry have cesspit qualities. Just saying. You seem to have a low opinion of the industry. Love-hate relationship?

Sep 16, 2012, 09:29AM | #6
I am marginally involved in the cesspit. it's important not to have illusions about this industry and where it places one in the larger scheme of things. I am not about to delude myself into thinking that my position in this industry makes me any sort of success as a writer, human being, or helper of others.

Jan 3, 2013, 11:14AM | #10
editor75:
what were you doing in the first place? scamming teachers-- and you act surprised that you're now the victim of an industry that is full of, and run by, con-artists and scumbags.

Are the colleges and Universities not the same? They scam their students just like anybody else. For example, undergrads are cash-cows that sit in overcrowded classes, where no one has any desire, nor the capability to teach them anything. Their teachers are bitter and disillusioned grad students and adjuncts, same slave labor to the Unis and colleges. They work for laughable wages, have zero job security and can be fired at the end of every term. Grad school admits more graduate students than there are positions for them. Grad students are slave labor for Unis and their advisers.

Universities and colleges scam students just like any essay mill. They sell them overpriced, overhyped, worthless degrees and use slave labor to do so.

So please, this little rant of yours indicates you have no idea how modern higher education scam works. It is more sophisticated and masked scam, but in its core essence it is all the same. Unis and colleges have turned into corporations that support bloated administrative staff and sports (in the US at least). Education is secondary and not important.

Jan 3, 2013, 01:19PM | #11
ESL in USA:

So please, this little rant of yours indicates you have no idea how modern higher education scam works. It is more sophisticated and masked scam, but in its core essence it is all the same. Unis and colleges have turned into corporations that support bloated administrative staff and sports (in the US at least). Education is secondary and not important.

agreed.

Jan 3, 2013, 05:58PM | #13
editor75:
some universities are sewers; all essay mills are.

oh, please! All Unis and colleges are scammers nowadays. They accept international students who cannot speak/write in English because of the income they bring. Then they leave these students to fend for themselves and to fail, as they do not give a hoot what will happen to them once the tuition is paid.

The whole education situation is one huge scam, be it student loans, inflated education costs, lousy teaching, cash-cows undergrads and even better cash-cows international students, slave adjuncts and grad students and I can go on and on.

Unis and colleges should stfu, because we do exactly what they do, plus they created this whole mess when they forgot what they should be and got greedy.

Forum / General Talk /

30 users online in the last hour