EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 14

are these reporters for real?

Jul 24, 2009, 10:27AM | #
there have been a lot of posts by people claiming to represent "major cable news networks" and "international news organizations," looking for feedback from writers and clients.

has anyone contacted them? are they for real, or is this some sort of spam and/or game?

Jul 24, 2009, 10:30AM | #
Check my previous post on that.

I now also think they could be "marketers" - you email them, your email is sold to spam databases and the next morning you start getting unsolicited emails from "Genuine American" companies. Besides, using @gmail.com or any other anonymous account just proves the guy is a scammer himself.

Jul 24, 2009, 11:45AM | #
thanks for the reply, and for being specific about your organization. speaking of scams, isn't that what an internship is?

anyway, I won't be contacting you, because I'm a writer, and I think you're looking for a pro- customer angle on this. I don't want to be demonized.

but can I give you some advice? focus on one company and really nail them to the wall; don't just do a general interest whitewash.

Jul 24, 2009, 02:23PM | #
Actually, I would do 3 seperate service and I would include one true US or UK site that says it only uses native english speakers. I would just like to see a true perspective from the outside.

Jul 25, 2009, 05:02AM | #
Do *********! Let's find out once and for all if that's a reputable site, 'cause despite all the arguments on this site I still have no idea...

mind you, the scammers seem to have quite flashy websites, whereas *********'s looks like it was put together by a child, so I'm inclined to believe they're genuine... great logic, eh?

Jul 28, 2009, 11:35AM | #
CNN is also interested in speaking with a writer. We've had some contact but we'd love to get more info.

We're not coming at this with any kind of angle; we're not looking to demonize anyone. We're simply looking to hear your story.

Email @turner.com or contact a senior producer for American Morning.

WritersBeware  
Jul 28, 2009, 12:56PM | #
CNN rep,

IMPORTANT: Do not simply accept as fact the claims of any member of this board (including me) who communicates with you via private message or over the phone. This forum has been absolutely overrun by shills from fraudulent sites (and those overseas, non-US writers who have a vested interest in protecting the fraudulent activities of such sites because it puts dirty money in their pockets), which is why I and other long-time members have decided to stop contributing to this joke of a competitor-driven bash-fest. Trust only verifiable evidence.

I suspect that you will be VERY interested in reading the in-depth articles about EssayWriters.net and other fraudulent companies on the following page:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/403368/voir_dire.html

Unlike the vast majority of members of this forum, the author of the Associated Content articles supports all statements and claims with 100% verifiable evidence from reputable, third-party organizations and technical sources.

You can also reference some of my previous investigations.

WritersBeware  
Jul 28, 2009, 01:26PM | #
The location of the articles is absolutely irrelevant. Do everyone a favor and read the articles before putting your IGNORANCE on the table. As I have already stated quite clearly, the author supports every claim in the articles with verifiable evidence from governmental agencies, technical data providers, corporate records, property managers, etc.

Jul 28, 2009, 02:46PM | #
look for my next a-c article about the connection between Martians, the government, and ancient Mesopotamian ziggurats.

I'm sorry that you think that I'm ignorant, WB. if you ever actually worked as a researcher, you would know how laughable and dangerous it is to take board posts, wikipedia, associated-content, etc., and try use them as verifiable sources.

Forum / General Talk /

43 users online in the last hour