EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 47 - page 1 of 2

Reminders-Forum Policies: The Gross Violators and Spammers

Jan 13, 2010, 09:55AM | #1
Dear Honorable Forum Members and Mods,

I think Our forum is the liveliest forum in the whole Cyber-world. Some of us come here to pass their relax hours, some to get proper directions and to seek help from us and some to help other. But there are some controversial members (WRT, Phyleeks, WRitersBeware) here who continually create confusion and mislead other members by providing wrong and engineered information.

It is open secret that FreelanceWriter, WRT, WB and Phyleeks are dead-against several companies like EssayWriter.net, Academia-Research and most other ESL companies. Their accusation is that these companies are operated by Non-English Owners. In this regard they are able to provide some proofs (more or less true). But at the same time they accuse that these companies cheat with their customers and writers. But they never show any proof to support this accusation. Also the pattern of their accusation is that they serve the members of this forum with the piles of lies with a little bit truth and hope that the customers and writers once will be bored –hearing their accusations- enough to believe them. I think they are the perfect propagandists of Goebbels.
FreelanceWriter, WRT, WB and Phyleeks are the violators of the following articles of this forum:

To be continued.......

Jan 13, 2010, 09:56AM | #2
Violation of Article 2:

"Members are prohibited from publishing or promoting any false, inaccurate, misleading, slandering, libelous, or inappropriate information".
Hello, members and Mods of this forum! Please take a look at the following links. Here you will get the proofs of the violation of Article 2. The following links are only two out of innumerous links where these paid pets of ********* have provided information that is quite libelous and inappropriate and intended to mislead the honorable customers and writers. For example, when WB, the Reincarnated Goebbels of *********, said, "Academia-Research.com hires writers for intentionally deceptive MasterPapers.com, which is owned and operated by Yuri Mizyuk in Ukraine", she never cared to provide any proof. How can she say -without any proof- that Masterpapers.com, essaywriters.net[DND*] and innumerous other sites are deceptive?

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/14/please-not-use-academia-research-803/
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/14/hi-has-anyone-written-academia-research-4 83/
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9/ukrainians-behind-bestessays-essaywriters- net-now-claim-canadian-1441/

To be continued........

Jan 13, 2010, 10:00AM | #3
Article 3, Note 2:

This section clearly states that members and agents of the "safe listed" websites will be banned. And it is in broad day light that these aforementioned propagandists are the self-proclaimed members of *********, who continually violating this section by using this forum as their customer support. In the very first link, WritersBeware is found to suggest a customer to check his/her spam filter (WB wrote to a customer, "Sounds to me like you may want to check your SPAM filters"). Apart from this link, there are many other links given below in which you will find that these shameless pets of ********* had dealt with their customers.

"I write for ET and about a half-dozen other companies. They're totally legit; if you placed an order you'll get your essay unless nobody's available or capable of writing it, in which case you'll get a complete refund. What's the topic or the order #?" (FreelanceWriter)

"I write for ET. They're working on that issue so that you get more timely notice when no writer takes your paper. In the meantime, just include the request in your order asking the writer to contact you ASAP to let you know they have your order. That way, you can pretty much figure that your order hasn't been taken unitl you get a contact. Keep in mind that the company has no way of knowing that your order won't get taken anytime befoe it's due" (FreelanceWriter).

FreelanceWriter wrote, "In the last 1,000 or so essays I've written for ET, I had to ask them to repost 2 or 3 because of some unanticipated problem with the order on my end. Generally, if a writer takes your order, you'll get it on time. Once in a while I get so busy that I get jammed up and have to contact the cutomer to see if he/she can afford to give me a little extra time but I try not to miss any deadlines without advance notice and the customer's permission.
What was your topic?"

WritersBeware was slandering a customer for complaining in this forum, "Please educate yourself on the default settings of MS Word before making unfounded accusations. Word's default margin is 1.25". The much more likely scenario is that the writer simply forgot to customize the default margin width. You're making it seem as if the writer changed it to 1.50".
This is an absolute non-issue that you should not post in this forum. I'm sure that the company will quickly address the writer's minor oversight".
In the same link Josh exclaimed, "Writers Beware! Are youan ********* executive? Just curiousity".

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9/order-was-cancelled-due-inconsistency-bill ing-information-plz-help-1383/

In this thread WB was helping another customer of ET, "It seems to me that your credit card is retarded."

Only violation of this section of the forum policy is so vivid and evident that these pets can be kicked out instantly without any warning.

To be continued.........

Jan 13, 2010, 10:30AM | #4
Fracturegang:
"safe listed" websites will be banned
Are you such an idiot that you do not know the difference between `may' and `will'?

Look here - you are irrelevant; a nothing who cannot find a decent job in this industry. Get this through your head: YOU ARE NOT A WRITER. You can never be an academic writer as you are uneducated and your English is worse than rotten. You admitted that clients received failing marks on the papers you wrote. Apart from that, you are a crass, crude, vulgar, rude, classless, illiterate and ignorant creature. You have not made a single meaningful contribution to this forum and are laughed at and ridiculed by all. Tell me ... who takes you seriously here? Everybody runs a mile from any association with you. Are you so clueless that you really don't understand how utterly ridiculous you are? You are a joke ... want to take a vote and check just how many here believe you to a disgusting, vulgar and classless fool? You are a joke ... get that? A joke!

Jan 13, 2010, 10:40AM | #7
Fracturegang:
So, your company is excluded from the list, yeah!!!
You clueless fool.
Fracturegang:
Have you got the tight slap on the ear?

Stop trying to translate your native idioms into English ... they make no sense.

By the way ... my only problem with you is that I do not like to mingle (even virtually interact) with sexually frustrated, mentally deficient, vulgar ignoramuses who consider themselves (through a huge stretch of the imagination) human.

Jan 13, 2010, 10:41AM | #8
WRT the retard parrot. Look here, moron!

"Apart from that, you are a crass, crude, vulgar, rude, classless, illiterate and ignorant creature. You have not made a single meaningful contribution to this forum and are laughed at and ridiculed by all."

You really must stop talking to yourself LOONIE - you might get sectioned! Then you can join your little gang of spamming scambag scumbags in the asylum eh?

"Tell me ... who takes you seriously here? Everybody runs a mile from any association with you. Are you so clueless that you really don't understand how utterly ridiculous you are? You are a joke ... want to take a vote and check just how many here believe you to a disgusting, vulgar and classless fool? You are a joke ... get that? A joke!"

Yes, well that just about sums up WRT = WHAT A RETARDED TIT! CLOWN!

Jan 13, 2010, 11:01AM | #10
Fracturegang:
Pissed off!!!
You wish :) Disgusted but not `pissed off.'

As for Anorexics Unite - 1) birds of a feather flock together so, enjoy your virtual sexual encounter with the dummy; and 2) you do not even count - I doubt you're included in any population census. Last I heard, that was reserved for humans and did not include slimy creatures from Down Under.

Jan 13, 2010, 11:11AM | #11
WRT = What a Retarded Tit! You dumb idiot lapdog runt! Your master has deserted you, loser! She has run away and abandoned you! So now you are all alone, LOSER!

But thank you: you have now yet again PROVEN yourself to be a liar, a libeller and one who falsely accuses innocent people.

I have told you a thousand times that I am male and in the UK. IDIOT WRT persists in his tired old mantra that I am called Melissa, am a supposed scam site owner, and am in Australia WITH NO EVIDENCE AT ALL! Why do you do this? Why, simply because you are a MORON and a SLAVE who just PARROTS any lie that spews out of the old hag WritersBeware's *********-spamming, fat gob!

Here is what is known: WritersBeware and Phleeksie represent ********* and deliberately diss other essay sites and falsely accuse them of being scams for purely selfish and commercial reasons. It's called maligning and disparaging the competition and is s criminal offence as is libel.

WRT is just their slave-boy CLOWN - used to lick their fannies whenever they're lonely I suppose. THE THREE LITTLE PIGGIES! What a sad and pathetic LOSER you are WRT. I PITY you, I really do. You are not worth the putrid scum in a sewer, you filthy scumbag, and have less intelligence than a turd, twat face!

Now SHOO, VERMIN!

Jan 13, 2010, 11:11AM | #12
WRT:

As for Anorexics Unite - 1) birds of a feather flock together so, enjoy your virtual sexual encounter with the dummy; and 2) you do not even count - I doubt you're included in any population census. Last I heard, that was reserved for humans and did not include slimy creatures from Down Under.

WRT has gone mad. People fill in the gap:

So ........... the dog.

Jan 13, 2010, 11:20AM | #13
LieBuster:
IDIOT WRT persists in his tired old mantra that I am called Melissa, am a supposed scam site owner, and am in Australia WITH NO EVIDENCE AT ALL!

Calling you Melissa is not libel ... You sound like a Melissa. What are you going to do about it, MELISSA?

WritersBeware  
Jan 13, 2010, 12:50PM | #15
Fracturegang:
at the same time they accuse that these companies cheat with their customers and writers. But they never show any proof to support this accusation.

LMAO!

pheelyks  
Jan 13, 2010, 10:05PM | #17
Fracturegang, you're losing. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Jan 14, 2010, 12:11AM | #18
Fracturegang:
It is open secret that FreelanceWriter, WRT, WB and Phyleeks are dead-against several companies like EssayWriter.net, Academia-Research and most other ESL companies. Their accusation is that these companies are operated by Non-English Owners. In this regard they are able to provide some proofs (more or less true). But at the same time they accuse that these companies cheat with their customers and writers. But they never show any proof to support this accusation. Also the pattern of their accusation is that they serve the members of this forum with the piles of lies with a little bit truth and hope that the customers and writers once will be bored –hearing their accusations- enough to believe them. I think they are the perfect propagandists of Goebbels.

I've never said a word about a single company you've mentioned because I don't claim to know anything about any company other than those that use me. I have never criticized ESLs either, except to say that ESLs should never fail to disclose that they are, in fact, ESLs. If customers want to use them knowing they're ESLs, that's fine; most American customers do not want ESL writers for very obvious reasons illustrated perfectly by the glaring examples of ESL "English" bolded in your post above for emphasis. That's why most of you lie about it or just conveniently fail to disclose it.

Jan 14, 2010, 01:23AM | #20
FreelanceWriter:
I've never said a word about a single company you've mentioned because I don't claim to know anything about any company other than those that use me. I have never criticized ESLs either, except to say that ESLs should never fail to disclose that they are, in fact, ESLs. If customers want to use them knowing they're ESLs, that's fine; most American customers do not want ESL writers for very obvious reasons illustrated perfectly by the glaring examples of ESL "English" bolded in your post above for emphasis. That's why most of you lie about it or just conveniently fail to disclose it.

So you admitted that you advertised for ET on this forum violating the rules. Now you should be banned.

pheelyks  
Jan 14, 2010, 01:27AM | #21
Fracturegang:
So you admitted that you advertised for ET on this forum violating the rules.

Though both FW and I have openly admitted our association with ET and defended it against defamation and doubt, this does not amount to advertisement. FW also admits no such thing in the entire block of text you quoted, motard.

Jan 14, 2010, 01:32AM | #22
pheelyks:
Though both FW and I have openly admitted our association with ET and defended it against defamation and doubt, this does not amount to advertisement. FW also admits no such thing in the entire block of text you quoted, motard.

Wait for few more days and see how you people get the kick as your company got.

pheelyks  
Jan 14, 2010, 01:34AM | #23
Fracturegang:
Wait for few more days and see how you people get the kick as your company got.

You've been saying the same thing for months. We're still waiting.

pheelyks  
Jan 14, 2010, 02:01AM | #25
Fracturegang:
A beaten d*g never feels the last kick.

That last kick's kind of a waste of energy then, isn't it? We don't believe in animal cruelty as a general rule in this country, by the way. You should probably stop.

WritersBeware  
Jan 14, 2010, 03:37AM | #26
WritersBeware:
Membership here is a privilege, not a right. The abusers' opinion matters not. They've made their beds. They know that they are lying. The evidence to both prove their accusations false and justify any disciplinary action against them speaks for itself, and will stand up to ANY legitimate scrutiny.

Mod, if you insist on allowing them to maintain their posting privileges, all of their posts should automatically filter into "Off-Topic Chat" by default. They should not have the privilege to post in any other section.

Jan 14, 2010, 04:26AM | #27
WB ********* can copy and paste! Oooo so talented! Russian fraudster from USA learn to be good American huh!

You MORON! Your opinion matters NOT, you have shown yourself to be a liar, a libeller, an abusive noisy ignorant idiot, and much more besides. REALLY WORRIED EH? Serves you right, RETARD! EAT YOUR OWN POISON, BIITCH!

If the MOD was impartical, they would ban WB. But as they are Russian friends of *********, they only 'ban' tghose who expose WB and her sidekicks. No matter. Easy to get round.

Now GET OUT OF HERE, you piece of SCUM essay scammer!

Jan 14, 2010, 04:28AM | #28
Fracturegang:
So you admitted that you advertised for ET on this forum violating the rules. Now you should be banned.

Huh? Where'd I do that?

Originally, I hated the fact that this forum doesn't allow editing posts after 15 minutes, but with you idiots hanging around it's a great feature that preserves your self-embarrassment and self-destruction of any conceivable credibility.

If I were going to advertise here, I'd advertise for myself privately before any essay company, even the ones for whom I've always admitted writing. I was reprimanded for posting my writing areas and for "leaving breadcrumbs" to my services and I stopped doing all that. I also lost my PM privileges (permanently, I think) for offering my services privately. That was a few months ago and there hasn't been a single rules violation by me since then.

Lately, you idiots probably drive more people my way than I ever could anyway; same goes for new ET customers too, probably.

Thanks.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

WritersBeware  
Jan 14, 2010, 04:32AM | #29
FreelanceWriter:
Lately, you idiots probably drive more people my way than I ever could anyway; same goes for new ET customers too, probably.

Both true AND hilarious . . . .

Jan 14, 2010, 11:50AM | #30
Fracturegang:
It is open secret that FreelanceWriter, WRT, WB and Phyleeks are dead-against several companies like EssayWriter.net, Academia-Research and most other ESL companies.

Yes, we are opposed to companies which
1) fine writers
2) do not give writers their fair share
3) do not pay writers
4) lie about their country of origin
5) hire unqualified, illiterate, ESL `writers' and claim that their writers have the necessary academic qualifications (minimum MA, according to them) and are British and American
6) recycle papers
7) do not provide customers with the advertised quality of service/product.

Strangely enough, the law is also opposed to all of the above. Apparently, CNN agrees with us, as evidenced in their special report on BestEssays/Essaywriters :)

Even though many here are strongly opposed to the named sites, none sympathised with you when you came here wailing and screaming about Academia-Research's failure to pay you. When you raved about their letting you go, we also did not sympathise. Brain Dead moron - yours is just about the only example of our sympathising with Academia-Research. You certainly do not deserve payment and you, quite clearly, deserved to be fired.

Again, when you came here begging for work and stated that you were in dire financial straits, the general consensus was that you should not be working in this industry AT ALL.

The point here, moron, is that even though we strongly object to the named sites' practices - we defended them as far as you were concerned :)

Jan 21, 2010, 07:08AM | #31
WRT:
Yes, we are opposed companies which
1) fine writers
2) do not give writers their fair share
3) do not pay writers
4) lie about their country of origin
5) hire unqualified, illiterate, ESL `writers' and claim that their writers have the necessary academic qualifications (minimum MA, according to them) and are British and American
6) recycle papers
7) do not provide customers with the advertised quality of service/product.

This is what ET do.. idiot.... want proofs?

pheelyks  
Jan 21, 2010, 11:07AM | #32
Researcher:

Yes, we want proofs. We have been asking for proofs for months. Here are the things you have responded with that are NOT poofs:

-ET doesn't list an address. Neither do many other companies; this is not proff that the company is not in the US.

-ET sells papers that it stores in a database. While this is true, the service is offered at a much cheaper price and customers KNOW that they are buying an old and not-original or custom paper.

-ET lies about its writers. This claim was also made with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

If you have any ACTUAL proof, we would be happy to hear it. It's been so long in coming, any sign of evidence would be great.

pheelyks  
Jan 21, 2010, 11:08AM | #33
Researcher:

Yes, we want proofs. We have been asking for proofs for months. Here are the things you have responded with that are NOT poofs:

-ET doesn't list an address. Neither do many other companies; this is not proff that the company is not in the US.

-ET sells papers that it stores in a database. While this is true, the service is offered at a much cheaper price and customers KNOW that they are buying an old and not-original or custom paper.

-ET lies about its writers. This claim was also made with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

If you have any ACTUAL proof, we would be happy to hear it. It's been so long in coming, any sign of evidence would be great.

Jan 21, 2010, 12:16PM | #34
pheelyks:
ET doesn't list an address. Neither do many other companies; this is not proff that the company is not in the US.

Proof of Great writing skills of the great pheelyks. idiot..... this is the biggest proof that a company who claims to be based in US cannot post its address on its site? who will know where it is located if he or she has to take legal action against ET? What are the names and addresses of the directors of this so called great legit company?
pheelyks:

That means ET is reselling papers that it has already sold to customers order custom essay writing services. idiot.. ET is cheating its customers.. cause it is reselling the same papers again and there is more than 100% probability that students who paid as much as $18 per page can be accused of plagiarism...
pheelyks:

Yes it does because it is simply out of logic that a doctoral level writer has the time to write for just $10 per page..???
pheelyks:

Idiot..... the content of the ET site itself is a proof of its fraudulent activity

pheelyks  
Jan 21, 2010, 01:12PM | #35
Researcher:
That means ET is reselling papers that it has already sold to customers order custom essay writing services

Yes. After waiting a period of time following a custom-ordered essay, the essays are placed in a database where they are then sold for a flat fee to customers who knowingly order an older, non-custom essay. This isn't cheating; it's selling a product that the company owns.

Researcher:
Yes it does because it is simply out of logic that a doctoral level writer has the time to write for just $10 per page..???

$10/page is the LOWEST that ET pays. Most order pay more. And not all of the writers at ET have doctorates--ET never made this claim.

Researcher:
the content of the ET site itself is a proof of its fraudulent activity

Really? Which content, specifically?

Jan 21, 2010, 10:46PM | #36
pheelyks:
Yes. After waiting a period of time following a custom-ordered essay, the essays are placed in a database where they are then sold for a flat fee to customers who knowingly order an older, non-custom essay. This isn't cheating; it's selling a product that the company owns.

And you call it fair practices? As per the terms of this industry, essays once sold cannot be resold... idiot.. you and your crappy friends have been accusing EW for reselling the papers but your own company is doing the same thing... you are completely dishonest.. how come can you own something which you have prepared from scratch and sold it to third party? its like Dell manufactured my PC sold it to me and now claiming to resell the same.... idiot..... this is cheating.... plain and simple fraud.........
pheelyks:

$10/page is the LOWEST that ET pays. Most order pay more. And not all of the writers at ET have doctorates--ET never made this claim.

It does...... idiot.... go through its site....
pheelyks:
Really? Which content, specifically?

A company which display one information about its activities and conduct its activities in entirely different manner than mentioned.. it is the biggest proof.. various of your responses in defence of ET itself is a biggest proof that what ET says on its site and what it does is completely different.....

pheelyks  
Jan 21, 2010, 11:59PM | #37
Researcher:
As per the terms of this industry, essays once sold cannot be resold

What "terms of this industry"? Do you know how copyright law works? Legal companies in the US and UK do not sell the rights to reproduce their works or grant exclusive usage rights to their customers; doing so would put them in danger of breaking anti-cheating laws that exist in most states. The rights to retain copies of the essay and resell them if desired is clearly retained by ET. Get a clue before you start spouting ********.

Researcher:
you and your crappy friends have been accusing EW for reselling the papers but your own company is doing the same thing

I know nothing about this, and have never said anything about EW reselling papers. I imagine the complaints involve the selling of old essays as NEW, CUSTOM essays, charging customers custom prices for recycled crap. ET doesn't do this; they charge a much lower rate for what are quite clearly labeled as old papers.

Researcher:
It does...... idiot.... go through its site....

No...idiot...it doesn't. You posted the link yourself yesterday--PhDs, and master- and undergraduate-level newspaper editors and magazine columnists. There's no way you can be confused about this, as we had a long talk about it less than forty-eight horus ago--you're just a simple liar.

Researcher:
A company which display one information about its activities and conduct its activities in entirely different manner than mentioned

How does ET's content differ from its conduct?

Jan 22, 2010, 12:43AM | #38
pheelyks:

What "terms of this industry"? Do you know how copyright law works? Legal companies in the US and UK do not sell the rights to reproduce their works or grant exclusive usage rights to their customers; doing so would put them in danger of breaking anti-cheating laws that exist in most states. The rights to retain copies of the essay and resell them if desired is clearly retained by ET. Get a clue before you start spouting ***

Idiot why do you claim than EW resells its papers? IDIOT.. This is simple cheating with your customer who pays you for the work in good faith that what has been delivered to him will never be resold.... Just take a simple clue idiot. that if your re-sold essay is submitted by another student at it is and it is caught of plagiarism because it has already been submitted with the name of other writers, how will the career of such individual get ahead? it will simply be ruined because of your greed.
pheelyks:
I know nothing about this, and have never said anything about EW reselling papers. I imagine the complaints involve the selling of old essays as NEW, CUSTOM essays, charging customers custom prices for recycled crap. ET doesn't do this; they charge a much lower rate for what are quite clearly labeled as old papers.

You are lier.. you repeatedly claimed that EW is selling the essays through its essay mills.. idiot.... hypocrite......
pheelyks:
How does ET's content differ from its conduct?

Do you need any proofs? It claims on its site to be based in US but it is not... it claims that it hires Doctoral level writers but it does not... it claims that it can complete any research on any paper but the reports clearly indicate that it failed many times to provide the papers..... idiot.....

WritersBeware  
Jan 22, 2010, 02:04AM | #39
pheelyks:
I know nothing about this, and have never said anything about EW reselling papers. I imagine the complaints involve the selling of old essays as NEW, CUSTOM essays, charging customers custom prices for recycled crap.

Actually, as the moron, Researcher, already knows perfectly well after reading the evidence in this forum, the owners of essaywriters.net explicitly advertise(d) that their consumer-end sites have absolutely no connection whatsoever to database sites and absolutely do "NOT sell pre-written papers like other companies."

Original evidence:
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9/new-crime-essaywriters-net-bestessays-com- reselling-papers-despite-1023/

Evidence of cover-up attempt:
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9/mightystudents-com-now-trying-remove-evide nce-reselling-essaywriters-1107/

Pay attention to the work that I do, morons. Maybe you'll learn the true meaning of "evidence."

Jan 22, 2010, 02:09AM | #40
WritersBeware:
Pay attention to the work that I do, morons. Maybe you'll learn the true meaning of "evidence."

Bitc* The only definition of evidence on this forum is that whatever is acceptable to you or your idiot friends is evidence and everything else is false... idiot you are exposed many times.....

Forum / General Talk /

32 users online in the last hour