EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / General Talk /

Providing a copy of bank card used and photographic ID -should I?

Marmalade09Threads: 1

Nov 26, 10, 06:00AM | #1
I have recently ordered a paper from a site that has requested I send them a copy of the front of my bank card and a copy of photographic ID with a signature on it. I haven't done this, as when I asked them why, they said they had to prove I am who i say I am!

Also on another note, if a company states they are based in the UK, then refuses to give you their postal address or VAT reg number, or even Parent Company name - is that suspicious? I am thinking so! Please advise

WritersBeware   Nov 26, 10, 09:46AM | #2
Marmalade09:
is that suspicious?

FRAUD!

i_will_passThreads: 4

Nov 26, 10, 12:05PM | #3
This is not a rule....

its just to confirm your payment..

if you didnt digit your visa internet number or paypal password when paying it , it is normal to the companies (any sector) to ask for prove of identity...

Am I saying ********?

WritersBeware   Nov 26, 10, 12:08PM | #4
Marmalade09:
if a company states they are based in the UK, then refuses to give you their postal address or VAT reg number, or even Parent Company name - is that suspicious?

I was answering THAT question.