EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [12]  
  help    or 
Forum / General Talk /

Its easy to write your own essay

AndyBusinessWriterThreads: 3

Oct 3, 08, 09:40AM | #1
I have gone through many cases in this site where students are suffered from different scams. The best alternative is to write your own work, here are some tips:

1. Understand the topic first - describe it in your own words. Effort required :15%

2.search for reading list (from class handouts/books referred from your tutor)
and start preparing the basic draft.Effort required :25%

4. Look for recent research from the topic (journals/news/magazines etc) and add to basic draft.Effort required :20%

5. Search for advantages/dis-advantages, so that you can critically analyse the topic.Effort required :40%(shall increase your mark)

The above can be as simple as buying it.

If anyone got any other idea, please write here.

Cheers
Andy

AndyBusinessWriterThreads: 3

Oct 3, 08, 03:50PM | #2
you guys just know to criticize about essay companies, else can write your valuable comments, to avoid these sites?

Cheers
Andy

JulianoPosts: 5
 Student
Jan 7, 12, 10:48AM | #5
So "one" little question about my approach taken and would be quite grateful if anyone could help me out..

Firstly, I created a rough Table of Contents based on what our prof requires & I consider as important for my report. Secondly, I gathered information (meaning and data) on each of the chapters which created my literature to be used. Third and lastly I started writing everything. During this step the whole structure of the second and third levels was changed again and also additional information added.

Now, after sleeping 3 hours within the last four days, I face the unproductivity of my work. Could the pages of meaningless data be a result of the wrong approach, or (and maybe also) could it be that 3-4 levels for a report of 10 pages (excl. graphics) are simply too much?

MeoKhanThreads: 8
 Writer
Jan 8, 12, 06:28AM | #6
Try to answer these questions yourself. Try also some repeated reading of the draft; I am sure it will lead you to pinpoint the weak areas of your report that may be hidden from you critical eye so far. It'll be equally beneficial to have it peer-reviewed (ask your friend to have a look at it). Confusion, frustration, etc. are part of the writing process so you should not lose your spirits but be positive that you're moving into the right direction - accomplishing your writing task.