Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / General Talk /

HOW TO CHECK ESSAY FOR PLAGIRISM

danijelamThreads: 3
 Student
Nov 12, 11, 12:28PM | #1
Hello,

I just purchase essay through writemypapers.org . My professor is using turnitin for plagiarism Before I submit on turnitin, I want to check my paper for plagiarism. What software should I use?

TwigThreads: 2

Nov 12, 11, 12:41PM | #2
As far as I am concerned, I usually use Plagscan. 400 credits cost: US $ 6.25 while 1000 credits cost: US $13. Their system deducts one credit for every 100 words submitted to it.

pheelyks   Nov 12, 11, 01:13PM | #3
You can use the student version of turnitin for a lot cheaper and without the worry that your paper is going to be sold to someone else after having it scanned.

Trust Twig to provide some half-assed advice, though.

Nov 12, 11, 01:33PM | #4
pheelyks:
Trust Twig to provide some half-assed advice, though

That is my own view. I have not in any case told him/her to use plagscan. This is where you go wrong--jumping into the conclusion. It is your major weakness.

WritersBeware   Nov 12, 11, 01:38PM | #5
Danijelam, if you act quickly, you can certainly corner the market on plagirism-detectors.

Student
Nov 12, 11, 01:41PM | #6
But I already register with turnitin for my class. If I submit paper on turnitin , the second time will show for plagiarism. Am I correct?

pheelyks   Nov 12, 11, 01:43PM | #7
Twig:
I have not in any case told him/her to use plagscan.

He asked what service to use. You said, "I sue this one." That's implicitly answering his question and recommending the use of that particular service. If that's not what you intended, why did you choose this particular place and time to tell everyone what plagiarism scanner you use?

Nov 12, 11, 01:50PM | #8
pheelyks:
He asked what service to use. You said, "I sue this one." That's implicitly answering his question and recommending the use of that particular service. If that's not what you intended, why did you choose this particular place and time to tell everyone what plagiarism scanner you use?

Wrong interpretation. And why are you the only person concerned with the kind of plagiarism detector that I use? I have not specifically told him/her to use it. It seems you did not go to see a doctor as I recommend yesterday. That asshole disorder is really driving you crazy.

Student
Nov 12, 11, 02:33PM | #10
ohh my god. What's wrong with you? I just ask for others opinion, doesn't mean I will use. Everybody use different program. I need to check paper before I submit in turnitin.

pheelyks   Nov 12, 11, 03:04PM | #11
danijelam:
I need to check paper before I submit in turnitin.

turnitin has a student version that is cheaper, more effective, and more reputable than the one Twig suggested. That was my entire point. Chill out.

Twig:
Wrong interpretation.

What was the correct interpretation, then? You randomly decided to tell everyone about the plagiarism scanner you use--for the papers you writer for your customers, for which there shouldn't be a question of plagiarism--on a thread where someone asked for recommendations? Either you're a liar or a moron.

snapmoiThreads: 1

Nov 12, 11, 03:10PM | #12
pheelyks:
You can use the student version of turnitin for a lot cheaper and without the worry that your paper is going to be sold to someone else after having it scanned.

How do you register for the student account on turnitin and wont it affect the student if you submit the essay later?

mishmashThreads: 1
 Student
Nov 12, 11, 07:31PM | #13
I use google. Its free and can be just as effective as turnitin but it wont keep your paper

Nov 12, 11, 11:40PM | #14
danijelam:
ohh my god. What's wrong with you? I just ask for others opinion, doesn't mean I will use. Everybody use different program. I need to check paper before I submit in turnitin

Pheelyks, who is a liar/moron now? You are the one. He/she just asked for opinion and did not indicate that s/he will use plagscan. This madness has to stop. Visit a doctor before your asshole detonates. It is about to reach the "boiling point".

Nov 12, 11, 11:46PM | #15
snapmoi:
How do you register for the student account on turnitin and wont it affect the student if you submit the essay later?

This is another proof which clearly demonstrates that you are a moron/liar. If you want this war of words to stop, please do not negatively comment about my current and future posts. I will simply humiliate you.