EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 225 - page 6 of 6

Focus Group - an entrepreneur looking at establishing my own essay writing company.

pheelyks  
Jun 30, 2011, 03:01PM | #201
Corpuscle.

pheelyks  
Jun 30, 2011, 03:12PM | #202
Rhododendron.

Jun 30, 2011, 03:18PM | #203
that's easy, pheelyks-- just look at any post where someone argues with you, or you're an arrogant dick to someone and they react with understandable (logical) resentment. you'll find yourself, complaining of their lack of reason and logic.

WB-- what happened to "RustyIronChains" when he "went too far--" did you steal someone else's unfunny idea and bore him to death with it?

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2011, 05:28PM | #204
Rigmarole

pheelyks  
Jun 30, 2011, 05:34PM | #205
editor75:
that's easy, pheelyks-- just look at any post where someone argues with you, or you're an arrogant dick to someone and they react with understandable (logical) resentment. you'll find yourself, complaining of their lack of reason and logic.

See, this isn't an answer. I provided you with several pieces of evidence that directly counter your assertion. Answering my question requires you to locate one single thread where I have reacted as you claim I "always" do. Until you answer my question--and thus demonstrate that you actually understand and are desirous of rational conversation--you won't be getting any rational responses from me, either.

Filigree.

Jun 30, 2011, 06:21PM | #206
unfortunately, pheelyks, you have your head so far up your ass that you'll never see your own boring denial patterns, or the boring denial patterns you've taken as your own (WB's endless quest for the empiricism he himself cannot provide). for that, I pity you.

btw, you both have a funny way of ignoring me, which I wish you would do. instead, it looks a lot like a sideshow.

come one, come all-- see the gibbering gimps. some say they escaped from a psych ward; others say they were raised by ostriches. ask them anything!

pheelyks  
Jun 30, 2011, 06:39PM | #207
unfortunately, editor75, you have your head so far up your ass that you'll never see your own repeated avoidance of anything resembling a rational debate, or the avoidance of anything resembling evidence you've adopted as your creed. for that, I pity you.

btw, you have a funny way of trying to sidestep the very same problem you're accusing me of, which I wish you wouldn't do. instead, you look a lot like a an ineffectual whiner.

come one, come all-- see the absolutely nothing of value. some say he just never went to school; others say he was raised by baptists. ask him anything (just don't expect a relevant or fact-based answer)!

pheelyks  
Jun 30, 2011, 07:09PM | #209
Sardines.

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2011, 09:11PM | #210
Gobbledygook

WritersBeware  
Jun 30, 2011, 09:12PM | #211
Oh, I almost forgot: balderdash.

pheelyks  
Jul 1, 2011, 09:14AM | #213
Stratosphere.

WritersBeware  
Jul 1, 2011, 10:24AM | #214
Mogwai

Jul 27, 2011, 05:25PM | #216
Dear Editor75,

I believed no one would have responded this question after WB's comments, and am shocked to have seen it turn into such a slug match.

Thanks for the help. It appears this industry is shambolic and has a lot of room for improvement, especially when money can be made from it.

I already have all my answers to 85% of my questions. It appears most of these companies can afford to pay their writers more and offer essays cheaper - but they are happy with their high profit margins. Furthermore, most of their terms & conditions leave them exposed in more ways than one. It would be great to see how many small court cases they fight, if consumers knew their rights.

I have one question, and hopefully I can rub WB the wrong way. Let him flame all he wants, it is music to my ears.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter know what project management tools or systems these companies use to post their jobs for freelancers to complete? A heads up would be nice, and if a copy of any companies freelance contract can be obtained that would be brilliant.

Kind regards,

Evorus

Jul 27, 2011, 06:53PM | #217
Evorus:
It appears most of these companies can afford to pay their writers more and offer essays cheaper - but they are happy with their high profit margins. Furthermore, most of their terms & conditions leave them exposed in more ways than one. It would be great to see how many small court cases they fight, if consumers knew their rights.

the customers in this industry are dumb as rocks, and a lot of the companies are run by mobbed-up scumbags (who are also dumb as rocks). a lot of their contracts are about getting the customer to think that the company doesn't have him/her by the short hairs. once the customers take the step of purchasing a "research guide," it becomes a very slippery slope for them.

Evorus:
Do you, or anyone else for that matter know what project management tools or systems these companies use to post their jobs for freelancers to complete? A heads up would be nice, and if a copy of any companies freelance contract can be obtained that would be brilliant.

it varies. you can tell which online sites are run by whom, because they tend to use the same interface. if you want a sample contract, try applying to a few places.

Jul 28, 2011, 03:24AM | #218
Dear Editor,

Thanks, yeah the contract acquisition isn't a problem. I can often tell which website belongs to who, but do you know how they relay the jobs to writers at the back end. I am aware that TORG use something called the exchange, which allows freelancers to bid for projects. I think the majority seem to have a bidding system, but I can't locate anything.

Regards,

Evorus

Jul 28, 2011, 05:02AM | #219
it depends on the company-- most have evolved their own back-end systems, or use the same system across multiple affiliates. a lot of companies have systems that are hierarchical and based on bidding.

Jul 28, 2011, 05:53AM | #220
I really appreciate this, and finally I have one last question, although in hindsight it might appear silly.

Is the price bidding system based on the company just selecting a winner from a pool of bidders wanting to do the job; OR

Do the freelancers literally bid (with lower competitive prices) to win the project; OR

A combination of both.

Regards,

Evorus

Jul 28, 2011, 12:11PM | #221
it's a combination. at times, the customer is also involved in the bidding process. say someone wants a 2 page paper for tomorrow-- they place an order, and the company puts out a $30 order. no one takes it, because the pay's too low. in some systems, writers can actually bid this order up, rather than down, in price.

Mar 30, 2014, 11:51PM | #225
Jomo777:
Editor75 I have seen that criticize WB a lot however, I have yet to see the proof.

WB is a psychotic imbecile and if you haven't figured out that, you better book a shrink for check up. each and every post from it leaks with schizophrenic rage and hallucinatory invectives brought about by bouts of delusory self-aggrandizements.
Editor75 has nothing to prove.
i bust scams

Mar 31, 2014, 04:25PM | #226
Queen sheba is the only psycho in these parts. She's a bleached blonde criminal from Australia who has been banned from this forum at least 18 times. She is completely incapable of reasoned thought, let alone debate. I have squashed her false claims with evidence and facts so many times that I no longer bother. The bi*ch is just flat out nuts.
writers2beware: "Never trust any member's claims at face value. Demand evidence that you can verify."

Forum / General Talk /

31 users online in the last hour