EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 48 - page 1 of 2

Essaybay.. I use it, but is it good?

Jun 15, 09, 05:17AM | #
I use essaybay but I dont know if it good. My writer talk wilth me and I gave him moneys already. He says its alright. I call site number but no one listen. Did I make mistake? Site say I should not give writer moneys before I get essay. Please help. I dont have much moneys and afraid to get catch by university. Classmate get catched by university using other site that university say can contact. I good student but poor English.

Jun 15, 09, 05:38AM | #
Their support system isn't good. The paper you receive ultimately depends on the qualifications of the writer you assigned it to. Some are very good and a great many are not ... So, it is the luck of the draw

Jun 15, 09, 06:42AM | #
Actually, you just have to be a discerning consumer. Always talk to the writer first before selecting him or her. Are you saying that you released the money to your writer already without receiving the paper yet? If that's that case then you may have a problem since the writer can simply take your money and never contact you again. However, if the writer has very high feedback, I doubt that he/she would risk getting his/her record stained by just one order.

Jun 15, 09, 12:10PM | #
EW_writer:
Are you saying that you released the money to your writer

How this can be possible without first getting the paper? I dont think a writer can stake his or her reputation for just one order.

Jun 15, 09, 02:05PM | #
Sarif1145:
I use essaybay but I dont know if it good. My writer talk wilth me and I gave him moneys already. He says its alright. I call site number but no one listen. Did I make mistake? Site say I should not give writer moneys before I get essay. Please help. I dont have much moneys and afraid to get catch by university. Classmate get catched by university using other site that university say can contact. I good student but poor English.

Read this post carefully - there is something `off' about the language - it is not just bad, it is`put on' bad. If he is in a Western/international university, he would have to attend the English Lang Lab before taking actual gradable/credit courses ... on second thought, there is something wrong about the post.

WritersBeware  
Jun 15, 09, 04:17PM | #
How, exactly, is one "on" a class?

undertow2:
illiterates on its courses

If you're going to attack others, you should probably work on your grammar, pal.

Jun 15, 09, 04:53PM | #
Researcher:
How this can be possible without first getting the paper? I dont think a writer can stake his or her reputation for just one order.

It's possible if the client releases the money anytime before the paper is submitted. Happened to me quite a few times because some new members don't know how to work the site properly. Of course, I always still deliver.

Day 788 of WB's utter ineptitude. :)

WritersBeware  
Jun 15, 09, 05:52PM | #
EW_writer:
Day 788 of WB's utter ineptitude. :)

Moderator, can you please either warn EW_writer that you will ban him if he continues his non-stop harassment and/or delete all posts in which he posts such harassment? Earlier today, a legit member, exwriter, stated that he/she (sorry, forgot the gender) stopped contributing to the forum because of EW_writer's harassment that pervades every thread in which I post.

Thank you

Jun 16, 09, 03:35AM | #
WritersBeware:
Moderator, can you please either warn EW_writer that you will ban him if he continues his non-stop harassment and/or delete all posts in which he posts such harassment? Earlier today, a legit member, exwriter, stated that he/she (sorry, forgot the gender) stopped contributing to the forum because of EW_writer's harassment that pervades every thread in which I post.

Thank you

What did I say that's not true? It's been 788 days since WB joined this forum. WB has been posting evidence after evidence since that time. To this day, WB's efforts still amount to nothing because hey, essaywriters.net is still very much alive and unaffected by her actions. There, is it better when I elaborate on my post like that? That's all I want to constantly remind people here about. That this person who tries to pass herself off as some eccentric philanthropist is actually just a hatchet worker who's at the end of her rope.

WritersBeware:
If you're going to attack others, you should probably work on your grammar, pal.

Is this how much WB claims she has "matured" since the day she got here? We still see the same, utterly despicable behavior that has made her deserve every thrashing she's ever had.

WritersBeware  
Jun 16, 09, 03:51AM | #
As all can plainly see, this threadólike so many othersóhas been taken off-topic by EW_writer's incessant stalking and harassment.

EW_writer:
Is this how much WB claims she has "matured" since the day she got here? We still see the same, utterly despicable behavior that has made her deserve every thrashing she's ever had.

REALITY CHECK:

The new member signed-up and immediately attacked me (and others), which led to my very much reserved response that EW_writer has quoted (and ever-so-ignorantly misrepresented). Plus, what EW_writer conveniently does not mention is that after reading the evidence that I posted about EW_writer's fraudulent employer, the new member joined OR and I in an amicable exchange about EW_writer's fraudulent, Ukrainian employer.

The stalking continues . . . .

Jun 16, 09, 04:06AM | #
WritersBeware:
The new member signed-up and immediately attacked me (and others), which led to my very much reserved response that EW_writer has quoted (and ever-so-ignorantly misrepresented).

Oh right.. so when one person is hostile, the immediate response is hostility as well.. Yeah, I can see where you get your definition of maturity. :)

WritersBeware:
Plus, what EW_writer conveniently does not mention is that after reading the evidence that I posted about EW_writer's fraudulent employer, the new member joined OR and I in an amicable exchange about EW_writer's fraudulent, Ukrainian employer.

I wasn't able to read that but hey, if they did then they did. I got nothing against undertow or OR even if they diss essaywriters.net. It's not like it's going to change anything. It's not like it's going to change the fact that ew continues to pay me on time all the time. It's not going to change the fact that every year, people in the thousands use and are satisfied by our writing services despite the fact that we are off-shore and that we do pretend to be American. We do such a good job of it because of freelancers like me who can write just as well as or even better than competent American writers.

WritersBeware  
Jun 16, 09, 04:12AM | #
Hahahahah, somebody's a tad defensive and feeling the ever-growing heat.

The stalking, harassment, and thread-ruining continues . . . .

Jun 16, 09, 05:22AM | #
Hello Sarif1145,

You may have had no answer because of time zone differences, if you try ringing between 9am and 9pm GMT (2pm - 2am EST) Monday to Friday - you should get an answer from one of our team.

I hope your issue gets resolved.

Carly

Jun 16, 09, 07:38AM | #
Carly:
if you try ringing between 9am and 9pm GMT (2pm - 2am EST) Monday to Friday - you should get an answer from one of our team.

And the guy who is going to pick the phone will politely tell you that everyone is quite busy so call later......

Jun 16, 09, 09:09AM | #
Researcher:
Carly:
if you try ringing between 9am and 9pm GMT (2pm - 2am EST) Monday to Friday - you should get an answer from one of our team.

And the guy who is going to pick the phone will politely tell you that everyone is quite busy so call later.....

There were admittedly a couple of training issues before, and we only had one person working at any given time trained to deal with EssayBay problems because they were few and far between. We have recently noticed a lot of people were having problems (mostly bought to our attention via this forum) so we spent time with the rest of the team training them how to resolve common issues, and help sort disputes.

We're aiming to make it much easier to post us problems soon - and we intend on installing a 'help' form into the control panels.

WritersBeware  
Jun 16, 09, 01:22PM | #
Carly, I see that you did not follow through on your promise to send Jennifer here to justify her false claims about not promoting a paper bank. After I posted the evidence, she disappeared. She's briefly posted a couple of times since, but, not surprisingly, she skipped the following thread (in which she had been so eager to participate previously, before I posted irrefutable proof of her false statements):

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9_1062_0.html#msg15751

Jun 16, 09, 05:14PM | #
WritersBeware:
Carly, I see that you did not follow through on your promise to send Jennifer here to justify her false claims about not promoting a paper bank. After I posted the evidence, she disappeared. She's briefly posted a couple of times since, but, not surprisingly, she skipped the following thread (in which she had been so eager to participate previously, before I posted irrefutable proof of her false statements):

Hey WB,

I am certain I promised to ask Jen about the PR article in the newspaper (The coach who purchased essays for his team) and she did respond to that in this thread.

RE: The other issue you have (the Viper/Essay Bank) I am unsure why she's not responded. I know she has a lot on her plate at the moment, and perhaps it's on her 'to do' list? I'm off work tomorrow (I have my driving test!) but I'll try & remember to speak to her on Thurs once I am back.

Is this thread to do with putting the essays from Viper into the Essay Bank? From what I understand, the work in the Essay Bank has been uploaded by people who've signed up to the Essay Bank to upload their work. If any other students buy the work from them, they get a profit from the sale.

No member of my team (we run the websites & maintain the services) works on the Essay Bank, and we've not even touched it in the year and a half I've worked for the company. I can 100% say that the essays from Viper do not go in there - they're no way connected, and I know that for a fact - they're not even stored in the same place, nor are they on the same server. The same with the custom written essays from our writers - they're not uploaded onto there. In fact, we have a 'no resale/no publication promise' on UKEssays etc so to do this would violate our own guarantees - which would be pointless!

The reason why the 'term paper bank' is linked from EssayBay is because I've never bothered to take it off there. (I recently took over the running of Essaybay) The link has been there for a good while, but I've never seen a need to remove it. We're overhauling the site this autumn, I may address it then, but for now it's not harming anything or anybody so it can stay.

I hope that cleared up a couple of things, and as I said, I'll try to prod Jen on Thurs and get her to visit here and clear up any outstanding issues.

(And I know you're pretty picky about grammar etc but it's quite late here now, so I apologise if I have made any glaring mistakes - I am pretty sleepy!)

Carly

WritersBeware  
Jun 16, 09, 05:55PM | #
Carly:
If any other students buy the work from them, they get a profit from the sale.

So do you, at the rate of 50%. Please don't act as if you are providing consumers with a free service out of the kindness of your hearts. That's a tad insulting, don't you think?

"You choose how much you want to sell the essay for and you'll receive 50% of this price"
SOURCE:
essaybay.com/term-paper-bank.html

You should read the entire thread about your "Viper." The issue is not about your use of an essay bank, in and of itself, but about the following:

1. the completely one-sided and extremely broad language in your Viper user contract that affords you 100% protection to use papers any way you wish, on any of your sites, in the however "unlikely" and "unplanned" event that you LATER decide to resell the submitted papers;

2. your (and Jennifer's) claim that only consumer-submitted papers exist in your essay bank, yet you advertise the papers as "professionally-written" (as previously posted evidence proves);

3. Jennifer's claim that you do not operate and no longer promote a paper bank.

If you and Jennifer would simply admit that you are wrong and the evidence is accurate, this issue would have ended long ago. You seem like a much more pleasant person than Jennifer. Jennifer's personal attacks against my integrity don't exactly make me want to drop the matter. She should know that honest companies admit when mistakes are made.

Jun 16, 09, 06:11PM | #
Carly:
mostly bought to our attention via this forum

Cool. This is very good output for this forum.

WritersBeware:

Let the off-topic harassment against UK competitors continue!!!!

Hey Mod, shouldn't you be deleting WB's post since it has nothing to do at all with this thread? Hey, but that's just IMO.

It's day 789 since WB began releasing evidences against off-shore companies in a desperate attempt not actually to close them down (since that's impossible to do from a forum) but to take back the clientele that they acquired from American companies (particularly the one she works for) when they began operating.

WritersBeware  
Jun 16, 09, 06:22PM | #
EW_writer:
Let the off-topic harassment against UK competitors continue!!!!

ALL:

1. EW_writer is an employee of both EssayBay (not fraudulent) and EssayWriters.net (fraudulent).

2. My post is not "off-topic." Carly works for Academic Answers and has openly stated that she has been PERSONALLY tasked with the job of running EB. So, I would hardly call "off-topic" my request that she get Jennifer to respond to my posts about EB.

3. My post is not "harassment." It's a simple request for an EB rep to either disprove the evidence or admit to the mistakes, correct them, and move forward with a clean slate. (EW_writer is once again trying his level best to make it seem that I am the one who is somehow engaged in dirty activities and harassment, when it is he [as many others have acknowledged] is the one who is relentlessly stalking and harassing me in EVERY thread in which I post.)

4. Does EW_writer have any proof that EB is in any way a "competitor" of mine? NOPE. Does he have any proof that I write or work for ANY company? NOPE.

5. I sincerely request that anyone post verifiable evidence of fraud by ANY American company, and I will proceed to deservedly tear that company to shreds. I will not fabricate evidence of fraud by American companies just to satisfy EW_writer's "desire for equity."

Jun 16, 09, 06:26PM | #
WritersBeware:
2. My post is not "off-topic." Carly works for Academic Answers and has openly stated that she has been PERSONALLY tasked with the job of running EB. So, I would hardly call "off-topic" my request that she get Jennifer to respond to my posts about EB.

Sarif1145:

WritersBeware:

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9_1062_0.html#msg15751

Need I say more? :p

Oct 19, 09, 12:41PM | #
Dear Carly

I have just gotten the work from my writer and it was a total rip off from elsewhere. I have the evidence for it and would like to get back the escrow funds deposited. Appreciate it if you could advise me on this.

Cheers

Oct 20, 09, 06:32AM | #
cistrans:

Dear Carly

I have just gotten the work from my writer and it was a total rip off from elsewhere. I have the evidence for it and would like to get back the escrow funds deposited. Appreciate it if you could advise me on this.

Cheers

Hello Cistrans,

You'll need to raise a dispute and you can do this from within your control panel.

I hope this gets cleared up for you soon :-)

Carly

WritersBeware  
Oct 20, 09, 12:48PM | #
Maybe the owner of EB shouldn't enable crooks to become writers. Just a thought.

Oct 22, 09, 12:53PM | #
Hi Carly

Thank you for your reply. But its really frustrating that I have to deposit more money into the system even after being scammed! I do hope the team can resolve it if I email them because I have overwhelming evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt about the essay being fraudulent!

Cheers

P.S WritersBeware: I cannot agree more. There is nothing like putting your hopes up high and letting it get pulverised by a fraudster! As the saying goes - once bitten, twice shy. I have definitely learnt my lesson from this and I do hope that this post serves as a reference to potential customers. But this is based on my one and only experience though, I am sure that there are still satisfied customers out there, and it is probably a minority.

pheelyks  
Oct 22, 09, 01:33PM | #
You have to spend more money to challenge a plagiarized paper? and this doesn't tell you that the company's a bad choice?

Oct 23, 09, 04:32AM | #
113 Percival Road, Sherwood Nottingham NG5 2EZ United Kingdom

This is the address of their office and take a look at the Google maps street view. This is a residential neighborhood that really does not look like a great place for a legitimate business. I am sure that all of the houses are just personal offices for the "in-house writers"?

Oct 23, 09, 07:33AM | #
american_writer:
113 Percival Road, Sherwood Nottingham NG5 2EZ United Kingdom

Robin of Sherwood country! I rather think Littlewood is in league with the Sheriff of Nottigham.
american_writer:
This is a residential neighborhood that really does not look like a great place for a legitimate business.

Doesn't mean much. Offices in residential areas are quite common in the UK (office, not office blocks)

Oct 23, 09, 12:47PM | #
Dear pheelyks

Yes, I have really regretted my choice. There appears to be no other alternatives as the administration have left me in the lurch emphasizing that they are merely a platform and if you want to solve the dispute forcefully, you need to pay more.

cheers

Oct 23, 09, 12:53PM | #
Sorry just a question.
Are there any instances where the dispute was resolved in favour of the buyer? I am curious because I have to pay a fee to raise a dispute and refund will only be provided if the dispute is resolved in my favour.

However, even with overwhelming evidence leaning towards my side, they can still grant the dispute otherwise, in order to pocket the fee.

pheelyks  
Oct 23, 09, 12:55PM | #
cistrans:
However, even with overwhelming evidence leaning towards my side, they can still grant the dispute otherwise, in order to pocket the fee.

Which is why you should read the terms of service before using a scam site like Essay Bay. They already take their cut out of what you paid the writer in the first place; what else are they there for if not to settle disputes (I signed up as a writer on the site; they take over ten percent of every order, more than enough to keep the site running).

WritersBeware  
Oct 23, 09, 12:56PM | #
cistrans:
I am curious because I have to pay a fee to raise a dispute and refund will only be provided if the dispute is resolved in my favour.

What a complete scam! Let me guessóthe writer pays the fee if he/she loses? Either way, the company gets more money that it doesn't deserve, as it knowingly enables fraud to take place through its system.

Forum / General Talk /

50 users online in the last hour