EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / General Talk / answers: 30

Why dont more people use freelance writers instead of companies?? Honest Essay Writer Found!

Dec 19, 2011, 11:25PM | #1
Im just wondering why more people dont use freelance writers?

I personally was able to find an honest, high qualified writer who was freelance. Me and my friend have both used him on different subjects and he's delivered high grades for us on both occasions (Name: Roman Pearce on Facebook). Whereas when I have used a company, I have been ripped off every time (3 occasions, 3 different companies!). So why do people seem to favour companies over independant writers?

Dec 20, 2011, 12:17AM | #2
Before I get negged I know the correct spellling of Independent. And for the person who asked for his link: facebook.com/find-friends/browser/?ref=ler#!/profile.php?id=1000 01262590396 as I dont think I can send a PM. Contributions to the Thread appreciated...I am very curious....

Dec 20, 2011, 02:48PM | #5
For a long time you have been trying to promote yourself as some other freelance writer, and each time you do so, you so bluntly break the rules of this forum getting away from any serious attention that you so badly need. I would suggest that you stop doing it altogether.

Dec 23, 2011, 04:29AM | #6
MeoKhan:
For a long time you have been trying to promote yourself as some other freelance writer, and each time you do so, you so bluntly break the rules of this forum getting away from any serious attention that you so badly need. I would suggest that you stop doing it altogether.

Standard BS. I had pending messages asking me about the writer I use and from someone who had used a company been ripped off. It aint me-I dont write!!

Dec 28, 2011, 08:03AM | #8
amnateeb:
People can get ripped off by independent writers too. Some writers are genuine, but at times even good writers cannot deliver the work as required by a client.

True talk. But they should say that when they cant instead of taking their money and giving little or nothing in return.

Dec 29, 2011, 03:09PM | #9
amnateeb:
People can get ripped off by independent writers too. Some writers are genuine, but at times even good writers cannot deliver the work as required by a client.

Yeah I agree to a degree-guess I was just lucky I found a really good one. BUT my point is with a company (from my experience) this is still the case, you are still using a writer who is employed by a company. If there is a genuine writer working under a company surely its better for him/her to work for themselves instead of being labelled under the same banner as all writers from that company? Obviously with my 3 experiences with companies (all different) I got assigned totally inept, dishonest writers. It still gets to me now, just a little bit.Was such
a stressful time. I think the only reason now on reflection I chose companies on those occasions is I didnt do my research and plus these seemed like major companies promising me 'the world' on their website/communications. This one of my curiousities actually......whether others use companies for the similiar reasons as to why I initially used them?

Amongst the numerous bad things I experienced with companies (as well as the poor standard of work received in the end ;s ). I didnt get any personal contact with the writer so I was unsure whether all my attachments for the paper were handed to the writer assigned.

Jan 22, 2012, 10:21AM | #11
I'm having a difficult time finding a reliable write and maybe this is why people venture to online sites for assistance.

Feb 28, 2012, 10:39PM | #12
facebook.com

Sorry for late response.....I can personally say he was really good. 2 of my friends have used several writers of this site but have been ripped off. HOWEVER, one did deliver a good piece of work. Ill find his username out for you and get back to you. Good luck.

pheelyks  
Feb 29, 2012, 12:31AM | #13
You're such a tool.

Feb 29, 2012, 03:56AM | #14
Whats with name calling mate? Im just trying to help people with getting an honest writer and only logged on cause somebody requested my writers' details. You seem to be doing otherwise judging from the few threads Ive just read.

pheelyks  
Feb 29, 2012, 12:37PM | #16
JB1:
You seem to be doing otherwise judging from the few threads Ive just read.

Really? Where's that?

JB1:
I can see you spend most of your time on here pal.

Hmmm....an average of three posts a day....multiplied by about two minutes per post (counting reading time)...toss in an extra ten minutes a day on average for good measure and we're up to a whole quarter hour. Not exactly "most of my time," Roman.

Just admit who you are and stop abusing the forum.

Feb 29, 2012, 01:46PM | #17
Clearly my posts are intended to help people find a decent writer and I know of one. Are you for real-anyone who has reviewed my few posts can clearly see I AM NOT A WRITER. And I only logged in today, because someone had requested the details of the writer I used....a notification I only just came across in my email. Again To HELP, my friend found another honest writer on this forum, who I will recommend once I remember his name.....if I login again, which is an extreme rarity in itself. If I was affiliated with the writer in question...I'd have NO SHAME admitting it. Apart from I guess recommending a writer counts as abusing the rules of the forum, ive just read.

Anyway no problem mate, as there shouldnt be with anything I said. It wasnt meant to be a personal attack as such.

pheelyks  
Feb 29, 2012, 02:13PM | #18
JB1:
Clearly my posts are intended to help people find a decent writer

Clearly your posts are meant to advertise for one specific writer, which isn't allowed here.

May 11, 2012, 12:53AM | #20
I don't think anyone opposes using a good freelance writer. The trick is actually finding one. It's not as easy as you'd think, depending on your standards. :P

Sep 9, 2012, 05:24AM | #23
I am a new member, but I have visited this forum several times before signing up. I have found your posts helpful and quite relevant. However, I found one post in which it was claimed that you were burned for "involving in unethical behavior." How true is this? Frankly, my purpose for joining this forum was to get direct advice and assistance from you and other sober writers.

Sep 15, 2012, 12:17PM | #24
Bigjavan:
I am a new member, but I have visited this forum several times before signing up. I have found your posts helpful and quite relevant. However, I found one post in which it was claimed that you were burned for "involving in unethical behavior." How true is this? Frankly, my purpose for joining this forum was to get direct advice and assistance from you and other sober writers.

Me or someone else? Im not a writer by the way...

Jan 26, 2013, 10:13AM | #28
because it is harder to find them, they don't have the resources/money to do mass advertising like the company do. I would much prefer to work with free lance writers but then I am having a hard time finding them

Jan 26, 2013, 11:14AM | #29
qtn2x:
but then I am having a hard time finding them

Here is what you do:

1. Go to essaychat
2. Post brief yet informative description of your project
3. Post you email
4. You will receive offers from freelance writers, scammers and companies.
5. Make your selection

Jan 26, 2013, 03:32PM | #30
I'd suggest using the search function here before posting the project details as recommended above. You can search posting history by screen name (select "messages" not "topic titles") to get a feel for who here sounds legitimate and experienced and capable of writing in grammatically correct English, and who here sounds like a vindictive lunatic who can barely write an informal forum post without massacring the English language. It shouldn't be too difficult to identify a few good potential candidates that way and to exclude others based entirely on the way they present their points of view, their arguments, and themselves on this forum. Good luck.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Jan 26, 2013, 09:30PM | #31
I am finding the commercial tone here a bit nauseating. I think that allowing URL/domains in the signature is a mistake. It's leading to many, many useless posts.
writers2beware: "Never trust any member's claims at face value. Demand evidence that you can verify."

Forum / General Talk /

29 users online in the last hour