EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 62 - page 1 of 2

CUSTOMERS: Before you place an order for your essay -- Please Read

pheelyks  
Nov 2, 09, 01:42PM | #
You're the reason we're in business, so we like you (generally), but there are a few things many of you do that cause us (both writers and admin) a whole lot of wasted time and stress. Before placing an order, run through this checklist, and you'll receive an essay that fits your exact needs in a much more timely fashion:

-Word count matters. Most services offer somewhere between 250-300 words per double-spaced page. That's what you're paying for per page. If you want single-spacing, that's fine--just pay for twice the number of pages (i.e. 1 single-spaced page is the same as two double-spaced pages). This math isn't difficult. Additionally, if your description says you need at least 800 words but you only pay for two pages, you won't be getting 800 words (you would need to order three pages--get it?)

-Include a brief description in the appropriate field Saying "see additional specifications" or "sent via email" causes a lot of annoying downloading just to see if I even WANT your order, when you could just as easily have copy-and-pasted the assignment description into your order form. On the other hand, including page after page of source material in your description, especially before you come to your actual needs in the assignment, is a ridiculous waste of time.

-The number of sources matters If you are ordering a five-page paper, it doesn't need thirty sources. If there is actually a minimum requirement/suggestion, provide it. Otherwise, one source per page is the highest it should ever get (in anything three pages or longer). the case is very different for...

-Annotated bibliographies A lot of the time spent on writing these goes into the research, not the writing, so it is already less cost-effective for writers to take these orders (we're still getting paid for two pages even if it takes an hour to find all of the sources, instead of half-an-hour to write a reaction to a poem. Make it easier by being realistic--do you think you can fit adequate information about twenty sources into two pages? Well, maybe you do since you're having someone else do this for you). Let me tell you, you can't. Three sources per page allows for 100 words (approx.) per source, which is the bare minimum for a proper summary and analysis of most articles. Two per page gets you something more detailed.

This is all I have time for now, but please feel free to ask questions here or provide other suggestions. Freelancewriter, I know you started a similar thread awhile back, and I though it was time for a refresher. Please jump in with anything I've left out.

pheelyks  
Nov 2, 09, 03:55PM | #
Also, I realize that many customers are ESL students, which is no problem. But if you can't even speak English well enough to place a coherent order, and to understand basic answers to questions from your writers, you should really consider putting school on hold until you have a better command of the language of instruction.

Nov 3, 09, 10:34AM | #
pheelyks:
Also, I realize that many customers are ESL students, which is no problem. But if you can't even speak English well enough to place a coherent order, and to understand basic answers to questions from your writers, you should really consider putting school on hold until you have a better command of the language of instruction.

And, wouldn't your professors be suspicious if you turned in a paper with perfect English?

Nov 4, 09, 12:07AM | #
hehehe you made e laugh!!!! PERFECT ENGLISH
I had so so so very very very bad experience with privatewrting website. They have written a peice of s**t paper which I think 100% the writer was not an English speaking person. It was clear from his writing that he is one of those...

Nov 4, 09, 03:33AM | #
ban_1976:
hehehe you made e laugh!!!! PERFECT ENGLISH
I had so so so very very very bad experience with privatewrting website. They have written a peice of s**t paper which I think 100% the writer was not an English speaking person. It was clear from his writing that he is one of those...

Sadly, this is the case with most academic writing sites today. They hire just about anybody to write their essays. They don't care about the quality... only the money. Sad, really...

However, I was merely pointing out that if an ESL student, who, clearly, cannot speak or write in English, were to turn in a paper with "better than average" (I refrained from using "perfect" because you might bust a gut from laughing out loud) English, wouldn't that look suspicious?

Nov 4, 09, 07:51AM | #
Pheelyks, I agree 100% with what you've said.

Long-time lurker here. Just had to deal with a customer who I've come to believe must take an acid tab every time he's about to e-mail me.

Jan 11, 10, 04:58PM | #
first i must sorry for my English

i am very new to UK and look for the website that i can trust
to do my essay and etc....

are there anyone can tell me which one i can trust?

pheelyks  
Jan 11, 10, 05:15PM | #
There's no need to apologize for bad English. The only people who ought to be ashamed of speaking/writing the language poorly are those who pass themselves off as writers without the proper skills.

Jan 12, 10, 12:50AM | #
Doggy from the UK

Remember, this site is full of American liars who know nothing of the UK - where I live, actually, despite the lies and libel of *********/WritersBeware and her sidekick Phleelyks.

Here are some tips:

1) Always use a site that is a Limited Company with a company number stated at the bottom of the website.

2) Always use a site with a UK landline number (not a US 0800 style one).

3) Expect to pay a reasonable price, say £100 per 1000 words 2.1. Anythig cheaper and you risk being a victim of a scam or getting bad quality and plagiarised work done by students in Asia, perhaps.

Some legitimate sites, though I recommend none: ****************; UKessays.com and several more. Only use UK sites.

Good luck Doggy.

Phleekie splutters: "The only people who ought to be ashamed of speaking/writing the language poorly are those who pass themselves off as writers without the proper skills."

People like you and your master WritersBeware of ********* you mean? I agree - learn how to spell LIBELLER idiot! It is so funny when the ignorant correct the perfect English of their intellectual superiors. You - YET AGAIN - have made a fool of yourself. Thanks for making me LAUGH SO MUCH!

pheelyks  
Jan 12, 10, 01:17AM | #
LieBuster:
Always use a site with a UK landline number

UK landline numbers can be re-routed to foreign countries just like 800 numbers can

LieBuster:
not a US 0800 style one

The US country code is "1", not "0." If you're going to be paranoid, it's helpful to know what to look out for.

LieBuster:
Some legitimate sites, though I recommend none: ****************; UKessays.com and several more.

This is not allowed on the forum, and the dds are good that Melissa/LieBuster works for these companies. I wouldn't trust her half as far as I could throw her (at fifty pounds, I could probably get her a fair distance).

Jan 12, 10, 01:32AM | #
Phleelykie MORON!

And what EXACTLY do YOU know about the UK or its essay industry? Eh?

NOTHING!!!!

SO go hang, loser.

Do not lecture me, retard: I DID NOT RECOMMEND ANY SITE as I stated clearly, just mentioned sites as you have been doingh for months, you lunatic A-licking runt!

US companies tend to use the freephone numbers like 0800 as do large scammy or cheap sites - the ones you scribble your waffle for, no doubt.

MY ADVICE to use companies with UK landline numbers ONLY is sound. Your are mentally unsound Phleeks - so I would advise you to run along little boy until your opinion is asked for (NB you'll have a long wait).

MY ADVISE IS SOUND AND NO-ONE ASKED THE OPINION OF AN ********* MONKEY!

YET AGAIN MODS this piece of filth is guilty if libel - calling me a Melissa, who is ALLEGED to be a scam essay site owner. According to your own rules, this libel and lies is enough to be banned.

Oh, but wait - you NEVER EVER ban your ********* mates eh? Russians eh? Corrupt as hell.

Jan 12, 10, 01:35AM | #
Care to guess the source of the lying donkey's advise? UKessays :)

No, the donkey does not work for them. This is a `suck up' attempt ...

pheelyks  
Jan 12, 10, 01:39AM | #
LieBuster:

What is this in response to? The fact that I suggested a landline can be rerouted? I don't care what country you live in, technology is fairly universal, and I know someone who had thei British landline transferred to their cell phone temporarily while they were her for two months. So....

LieBuster:
I DID NOT RECOMMEND ANY SITE

"Use these sites" isn't a recommendation in your world?

LieBuster:
just mentioned sites as you have been doingh for months

What sites have I been mentioning for months? And where have i been doing it, exactly? Can you post any evidence? Or respond directly to anything I've said?

LieBuster:
US companies tend to use the freephone numbers like 0800

Again, they are "1-800" numbers in the United States (the "1" is the country code), and they aren't free for the companies that use them. Many US companies use them so they can be called for free by the customer, and it isn't necessarily a sign of a scam at all. Just as a UK landline isn't a sign of legitimacy.

LieBuster:
YET AGAIN MODS this piece of filth is guilty if libel - calling me a Melissa,

I've repeatedly asked you to show me how this counts as libel. Your response of "you're a moron who doesn't know the law" isn't the same as showing me the law--can you point me to the law, section, etc?

Jan 12, 10, 01:43AM | #
Doggy from the UK:

Remember, this site is full of American liars who know nothing of the UK - where I live, actually, despite the lies and libel of *********/WritersBeware and her sidekick Phleelyks.

Here are some tips:

1) Always use a site that is a Limited Company with a company number stated at the bottom of the website.

2) Always use a site with a UK landline number (not a US 0800 style one).

3) Expect to pay a reasonable price, say £100 per 1000 words 2.1. Anythig cheaper and you risk being a victim of a scam or getting bad quality and plagiarised work done by students in Asia, perhaps.

Some legitimate sites, though I recommend none: ****************; UKessays.com and several more. Only use UK sites.

Good luck Doggy.

pheelyks  
Jan 12, 10, 02:00AM | #
LieBuster:

What is this in response to? The fact that I suggested a landline can be rerouted? I don't care what country you live in, technology is fairly universal, and I know someone who had thei British landline transferred to their cell phone temporarily while they were her for two months. So....

LieBuster:
I DID NOT RECOMMEND ANY SITE

"Use these sites" isn't a recommendation in your world?

LieBuster:
just mentioned sites as you have been doingh for months

What sites have I been mentioning for months? And where have i been doing it, exactly? Can you post any evidence? Or respond directly to anything I've said?

LieBuster:
US companies tend to use the freephone numbers like 0800

Again, they are "1-800" numbers in the United States (the "1" is the country code), and they aren't free for the companies that use them. Many US companies use them so they can be called for free by the customer, and it isn't necessarily a sign of a scam at all. Just as a UK landline isn't a sign of legitimacy.

LieBuster:
YET AGAIN MODS this piece of filth is guilty if libel - calling me a Melissa,

I've repeatedly asked you to show me how this counts as libel. Your response of "you're a moron who doesn't know the law" isn't the same as showing me the law--can you point me to the law, section, etc?

Jan 12, 10, 02:06AM | #
Phleekie the MORON is hoist by his own petard! A liar and a libeller he is proven to be!

Falsely accusing a poster of being an individual they are not who is an alleged scammer. LIE LIE LIE and LIBELLOUS. That is the law, MORON.

And now, like the retard illterate you are, you say this:

""Use these sites" isn't a recommendation in your world?"

I NEVER SAID THAT - YET AGAIN PHLEEKIE THE LIAR IS SHOWN TO BE A FANTASIST AND A LIBELLER.

For sane people here, this is what I said:

"Some legitimate sites, though I recommend none: ****************; UKessays.com and several more. Only use UK sites."

I stand by that. My advice is sound. You are mentally unsound and a moron. You are AGAIN proven to be guilty of libel and lies. YOU LOSE AGAIN!!!!! HA! SO FUNNY!

Shoo VERMIN SCAMMER SCUM!

pheelyks  
Jan 12, 10, 02:23AM | #
LieBuster:
Phleekie the MORON is hoist by his own petard!

It's hoisted by his own petard. Instead of busying yourself calling me a moron, leanr some grammar.

LieBuster:
That is the law, MORON.

Prove it, dumb*ss.

LieBuster:
""Use these sites" isn't a recommendation in your world?"

I NEVER SAID THAT

LieBuster:
Some legitimate sites, though I recommend none: ****************; UKessays.com and several more

I paraphrased, but this is tantamount to the same thing. Who do you think you're fooling?

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 02:29AM | #
LieBuster:
You - YET AGAIN - have

Why are you ignorantly using hyphens with spaces on either side in place of em dashes?

LieBuster:
LIBELLER idiot

Libeling diot, you are incorrectly using a noun to modify another noun.

LieBuster:
It is so funny when the ignorant correct the perfect English of their intellectual superiors.

Indeed . . . .

Jan 12, 10, 02:34AM | #
PHLEEKS - THE LIAR LIBELLER SCUMBAG!

You said: "It's hoisted by his own petard. Instead of busying yourself calling me a moron, leanr some grammar."

NO NO NO NO NO! YOU RETARD. It's HOIST by/with his own petard - it means 'blown up by his own bomb', from the French. God you are THICK! And what is this word 'leanr'? IDIOT!

LIBELLER? Can you spell it yet?

"I paraphrased, but this is tantamount to the same thing." HA HA HA. YOU LIED YOU PIECE OF LYING TRASH! PARAPHRASE? IDIOT! ARE YOUR ESSAYS 'PARAPHRASED' TOO? IE PLAGIARISED AND FULL OF LIES AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS WITH NO EVIDENCE? FOOL. LIBEL, THAT'S CALLED. MORON!

You keep referring to me as a person who is a scammer. That is libel. If I kept called you the name of a paedophile, would that not be against the law. DEFAMATION AND LIBEL, MORON!

Please accept that you have limited intelligence - otherwise you make a GREAT BIG FAT fool of yourself, as you bhave done here.

Now SHOO illiterate desperate VERMIN!

pheelyks  
Jan 12, 10, 02:47AM | #
LieBuster:
It's HOIST by/with his own petard - it means 'blown up by his own bomb', from the French

I know what it means and where it's from. "hoist" is archaic grammar from Hamlet, and doesn't make you sound educated. The verb in modern usage would be "hoisted" with the proper conjugation.

Jan 12, 10, 03:00AM | #
Phleelyksie the MORON - HOIST by his own petard again.

ONLY a REAL RETARD could keep insisting that MY PERFECT ENGLSIH is wrong and HIS RETARDED ERROR-FILLED English is correct.

YOU ARE WRONG!

'To be hoist by/with one's own petard' is an EXPRESSION and therefore does NOT follow standard conjugations! IDIOT!

Libeller is spelt with TWO Ls.

To LIE is NOT the same thing as to paraphrase.

Gee - you Americans are even more RETARDED than you sound - and that's saying something.YOUR ENGLISH IS AWFUL!

Now SHOO! ILL-EDUCATED, ILLITERATE, MORON, RETARDED RUNT VERMIN!

Jan 12, 10, 03:22AM | #
WRT the MORON

Just for you, my post again WITH TYPO corrected. This is NOT a error in language you MORON! I am right; you are wrong. RETARDS!

Both you and Phleekie and WB should be banned from here - partly because you are guilty of libel and lies which is AGAINST THE RULES, but also because you are just illiterate MORONS! SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! Laughing AT you, idiot, not with...

"Phleelyksie the MORON - HOIST by his own petard again.

ONLY a REAL RETARD could keep insisting that MY PERFECT ENGLISH is wrong and HIS RETARDED ERROR-FILLED English is correct.

YOU ARE WRONG!

'To be hoist by/with one's own petard' is an EXPRESSION and therefore does NOT follow standard conjugations! IDIOT!

Libeller is spelt with TWO Ls.

To LIE is NOT the same thing as to paraphrase.

Gee - you Americans are even more RETARDED than you sound - and that's saying something.YOUR ENGLISH IS AWFUL!

Now SHOO! ILL-EDUCATED, ILLITERATE, MORON, RETARDED RUNT VERMIN!

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:14AM | #
LieBuster:
RETARDED ERROR-FILLED English

Multiple adjectives must be separated by a comma, you incompetent buffoon.

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:15AM | #
LieBuster:
NOT a error

LMAO! Dumbarse.

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:17AM | #
LieBuster:
Both you and Phleekie and WB

That's painfully ignorant, incorrect use of "both."

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:20AM | #
LieBuster:
libel and lies which is

which are

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:21AM | #
LieBuster:
'To be hoist by/with one's own petard'

incorrect use of hyphens in place of quotation marks

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:24AM | #
LieBuster:
'blown up by his own bomb',

incorrect use of hyphens in place of quotation marks
the comma must be placed within the closing quotation mark

Jan 12, 10, 04:29AM | #
Multi-million dollar business owner ... wake up and face the fact that all know you to be an uncouth, vulgar, dishonest and mean-spirited person. You are driven by your envy of others and your posts indicate that you suffer from serious self-esteem issues. Did Daddy abandon you? Did Mummy not love you? Do you not have any friends? Is your life meaningless? Can you not get over your failure as a human being?

Stop trying to pretend to be someone you are not. You come across as an ill-educated, illiterate, classless and vulgar lunatic.

Do you not realise that you are a reject? Nothing more ... a damaged reject. Get help. You really really need it.

People like you invariably end up in jail, homeless or alone.

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:29AM | #
LieBuster:
You keep referring to me as a person who is a scammer. That is libel.

Wrong, moron. That does not constitute libel. A libel complaint can be brought only by a specific person, group, or company. You are an "anonymous" psychopath who denies being any particular person or representing any particular company.

For goodness' sake, please educate yourself.

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:31AM | #
WRT:
People like [LieBuster] invariably end up in jail, homeless or alone.

. . . or in one of those cool, backwards jackets with all the fancy straps.

Jan 12, 10, 04:47AM | #

You said: "It's hoisted by his own petard. Instead of busying yourself calling me a moron, leanr some grammar."

NO NO NO NO NO! YOU RETARD. It's HOIST by/with his own petard - it means 'blown up by his own bomb', from the French. God you are THICK! And what is this word 'leanr'? IDIOT!

"I paraphrased, but this is tantamount to the same thing." HA HA HA. YOU LIED YOU PIECE OF LYING TRASH! PARAPHRASE? IDIOT! ARE YOUR ESSAYS 'PARAPHRASED' TOO? IE PLAGIARISED AND FULL OF LIES AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS WITH NO EVIDENCE? FOOL. LIBEL, THAT'S CALLED. MORON!

You keep referring to me as a person who is a scammer. That is libel. If I kept called you the name of a paedophile, would that not be against the law. DEFAMATION AND LIBEL, MORON!

Please accept that you have limited intelligence - otherwise you make a GREAT BIG FAT fool of yourself, as you bhave done here.

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:52AM | #
Ah, now the thoroughly crushed simpleton is copying-and-pasting its own garbage because it has nothing left to typeónot even another one of its loony tirades.

Jan 12, 10, 04:54AM | #

SOOO FUNNY wathcing lunatic scammer WriterBeware/********* talking to herself MAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!! RETARD! YOU LOSE! HA HA HA! ILLITERATE SCUMBAG!

WritersBeware  
Jan 12, 10, 04:58AM | #
WritersBeware:
Ah, now the thoroughly crushed simpleton is copying-and-pasting its own garbage because it has nothing left to typeónot even another one of its loony tirades.

Guess I was wrong . . . the uneducated and thoroughly embarrassed cretin managed to include a few new words at the end.

Jan 12, 10, 05:02AM | #
LieBuster:
SOOO FUNNY wathcing lunatic scammer WriterBeware/********* talking to herself MAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!
If someone you deem illiterate is correcting your horrid English, what does that make you?

If all of us are mad, despite our ability to maintain an even tone and not resort to all caps hysterical tirades, what does that make you?

Jan 12, 10, 06:46AM | #
The three little pigs - WB, WRT and Phleeeks - ALL HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD!

No such word as 'hoisted'; the past participle is HOIST like HIT (no such word as HITTED, MORON).

WB you are an illterate moron. A HYPHEN is NOT this: '
A HYPHEN is like a dash. IDIOT! Single quotation marks are fine as is putting a comma after the quote - RETARD!

LIBELLER is how to spell that word, twits.

This sentence requires SINGULAR and NOT PLURAL verb:

"you are guilty of libel and lies which is AGAINST THE RULES"

Adjectives may be used without commas for effect MORON!

English should be appropriate to context - in this case a forum full of morons. My usage is 100% correct, RETARD!

WB of ********* - you silly little girlie! Your standard is that of a dyslexic 12 year old - which will probably get you a degree and a masters in the USA though - and that speaks volumes about your retard education system (almost 70% of US graduates are functionally illiterate in academic, formal English, according to research).

NOW GO AWAY AND LEARN ENGLISH, YOU AMERICAN RETARDED ILLITERATES!

Mein GOTT - NEVER BUY AN ESSAY FOR THESE NONCES, EVERYONE!

Jan 12, 10, 07:33AM | #
LieBuster:
ALL HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD

it's actually "hoist on their own petar," I think. Shakespeare. but you knew that, right?

it's something I've said to WB previously, and you've picked up and started using.

annoying! am I charging you for ESL lessons?

I think that you're a vulgar troll, LieBuster. sharing a common enemy does not make us friends. stop using my lines.

LieBuster:
NOW GO AWAY AND LEARN ENGLISH

you're the one who should be learning English. just, please... not from me. I'm not your teacher. I don't like you.

Forum / General Talk /

42 users online in the last hour