EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 16

A Custom Essay Writing Site Must Focus On (SURVEY)

Jul 11, 2012, 12:45PM | #1
I do small survey. Answers welcome (from clients especially).

-----------------------

What are the most important things for a custom essay writing site to focus on?

- High quality of writers - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
- Good customer support - VERY IMPORTANT
- Good website design / usability - IMPORTANT
- Good terms of service for clients (100% satisfaction guarantee, no essay resell policy, etc.) - SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT
- Company location - NOT IMPORTANT

My personal answer are above. Your?

Jul 11, 2012, 02:52PM | #4
okay, if you insist. I've written for both, and they have a lot in common.

1) companies like stu4's hire anyone and everyone who passes a basic test, and many who don't. writers are then fined without being rewarded; often, they are fined more than they make. those who don't quit, become like slaves.

2) customer support at companies like stu4's is outsourced and staffed 24-7 with people who don't speak English well, and aren't very well-trained. they have fake names like "Brandy" and "Mike." they are available 24-7, but can't do much of anything to help anyone.

3) website design at stu4-type companies, which often does not differ at all between subsidiary companies and sometimes even competitors, is very well-done and efficient. however, often, there are so many orders, and so few writers qualified to do them, that orders simply tumble from the website with no writer. I'm not talking about a few; I'm talking about hundreds. I assume that the customer waits a few weeks during this process, and then gets nothing but frustration, and, possibly, but probably not, a partial refund. am I right, stu4?

4) like all term-paper mills, the "stu4 design" completely shafts its customers with contracts which leave them stuck firmly between a rock and a hard place.

5) in many countries, including the US and UK, a company could never get away with the first process listed above. #s 2-4 seem to be SOP worldwide, but sites like stu4's have that extra boost you can only get by having slaves.

ironically, I think it makes for tougher competition for Western-based essay companies, which aren't allowed to have slaves. in the end, it's not the customer who benefits.

Jul 11, 2012, 03:04PM | #5
editor75:
many who don't

You don't so be glad you get account anyway.

editor75:
who don't speak English well

What languages you speak?

editor75:
I'm not talking about a few; I'm talking about hundreds.

Writers without job should know where money is.

editor75:
contracts which leave them stuck firmly between a rock and a hard place

Contract is done with with no force and with sane people hence it's valid.

editor75:
sites like stu4's have that extra boost you can only get by having slaves.

Give definition of slave. If someone works only when he likes to work, takes project he likes, dont take project he doesn't like, takes vacation whenever he wants, works on as many projects he likes - that's definition of slave?

Jul 11, 2012, 04:07PM | #6
I'm not sure why everyone thinks I don't have a job, but I'm doing fine. just because I refused to be a slave at your company, doesn't mean that I don't have a job.

I speak three languages.

as for your contracts being fair or being made between sane people, I'm sorry, but, as usual, the customer is stuck with no recourse in your phony contract; though in your case, even if they outed themselves as a cheater and got a lawyer, they'd find themselves having to go international to even find you.

and in further terms of your correction of the term, "slave," stu4, you're absolutely right: at the end of the day, a slave is still a slave. s/he doesn't start with anything, and goes to sleep on the floor with nothing.

a writer at your company, though: they're not even a slave. they start with $300, and wind up $300 in the hole. a writer for your company is more like the victim of a random street robbery than a slave.

Jul 11, 2012, 04:17PM | #7
editor75:
I'm not sure why everyone thinks I don't have a job, but I'm doing fine.

How much you make per month?

editor75:
just because I refused to be a slave at your company, doesn't mean that I don't have a job.

Slave has no right to refuse. Your point about slave was killed by yourself.

editor75:
I speak three languages.

But only one half-fluent.

editor75:
a writer for your company is more like the victim of a random street robbery than a slave.

So its not slave. You gave three definition now. Go back and decide what is correct.

Jul 11, 2012, 04:20PM | #8
editor75:
even if they outed themselves as a cheater and got a lawyer, they'd find themselves having to go international to even find you.

You get lawyer to dispute charge with credit card or Paypal??? (very unlikely you have to but still buyer has credit card rights). What you talking about?

Jul 13, 2012, 04:32PM | #11
All in all, though, it's a great relief for me to finally be out of this essay writing business once and for all after five years. I get fewer ulcers worrying if I am going to be paid from one month to the next. Now I can just relax.

Jul 13, 2012, 04:38PM | #12
th63:
All in all, though, it's a great relief for me to finally be out of this essay writing business once and for all after five years.

Maybe you write e-book about it and I buy publish rights lolz.

Jul 14, 2012, 04:47PM | #13
th63:
be out of this essay writing business once and for all after five years.

If you're out of this business, then maybe you should take a break from this forum. We're done with your stories.

Jul 15, 2012, 12:45PM | #14
MeoKhan:
If you're out of this business, then maybe you should take a break from this forum. We're done with your stories.

Agree with you on that. It has gone from "oh, poor dude" to "ok, stop whining" to "ok, you are obscenely annoying"

Jul 16, 2012, 03:05PM | #15
mre:

Agree with you on that. It has gone from "oh, poor dude" to "ok, stop whining" to "ok, you are obscenely annoying"

I shall take what I am owed right out of their hide, and I will enjoy doing it. As for the rest of you who own or represent various companies, do you imagine that I give a hoot in hell what you think of me? LOL.

Jul 16, 2012, 03:08PM | #16
MeoKhan:

You'll be done with my stories when I say you're done.

Forum / General Talk /

45 users online in the last hour