EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [14]  
  help    or 
Forum / General Talk /

Credit Card Chargeback on scam essays

Lazy SkepticThreads: 9
 Student
Apr 30, 11, 12:19PM | #1
Do chargebacks with your credit card company work everytime regarding scam essays, and for those who do not know, What is the procedure to starting a charge back?

FreelanceWriterThreads: 5
 Writer
Apr 30, 11, 12:55PM | #2
Generally, cc companies will back you anytime you can show them that you were wronged by a merchant. Some (like AMEX) are much better that way than others. With a service like essay writing, you're not going to be able to chargeback honest differences of editorial opinion about the quality of work or subjectively reasonable interpretations of instructions. But if you pay for an essay on engineering and you get back one on nursing, or you pay for an original piece of work and you show your cc cmpany that you got back crap pasted from online sources, you shouldn't have a problem getting it refunded. Ironically, you're better off getting ripped off very badly than less badly, because there probably is a pretty wide grey area where you'd be 100% right to want a refund but won't be able to satisfy the cc company's criteria to charge it back.
I have been writing for some of the best American essay companies since 2003. I'm a law school graduate located in NYC and my personal essay service website is nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com

Arun PrasadThreads: 1
 Company Representative
May 11, 12, 04:34AM | #3
hi,

i am new participation for forums. please tell me how to avoid credit card fraud scams?

MeoKhanThreads: 7
 Writer
May 12, 12, 03:01PM | #4
Arun Prasad:
how to avoid credit card fraud scams?

FreelanceWriter:
Generally, cc companies will back you anytime you can show them that you were wronged by a merchant. Some (like AMEX) are much better that way than others. With a service like essay writing, you're not going to be able to chargeback honest differences of editorial opinion about the quality of work or subjectively reasonable interpretations of instructions. But if you pay for an essay on engineering and you get back one on nursing, or you pay for an original piece of work and you show your cc cmpany that you got back crap pasted from online sources, you shouldn't have a problem getting it refunded. Ironically, you're better off getting ripped off very badly than less badly, because there probably is a pretty wide grey area where you'd be 100% right to want a refund but won't be able to satisfy the cc company's criteria to charge it back.