EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / General Talk / answers: 9

Has anyone ever used Craigslist to get help with their academic writing projects?

Nov 29, 2011, 09:04PM | #1
I decided the websites were to shady to gamble on. I hired someone local from Craigslist. Talked on the phone and worked out a half for the rough draft, half for the final copy agreement. She seems pretty legit, but you can never be too sure. Anyone have positive or negative experience from this?

Nov 30, 2011, 01:23PM | #3
1. I've met up with the writer twice so far.

2. How the hell do you 'fake' a phone number? Either it's real or it's not, and it is. You'd have to get the line activated
by a local retailer to be assigned the area code anyway.

Nov 30, 2011, 01:27PM | #4
1. You look for a date or writer?

2. Skype and other software can get you local area code. But if you meet them it may be real. Get driver license copy and you are safe.

WritersBeware  
Nov 30, 2011, 02:01PM | #5
stu4:
Yes, you know all about Skype, considering that you use it on your sites.

nickrpetersonPosts: 2
  Company Representative
Dec 7, 2011, 08:41AM | #6
I'm currently trying to find writers that are willing to write for my website through Craigslist. I'm in the US and want to use writers from the US, not anyone overseas so that is why I'm going with Craigslist so that I can actually meet them before sending them any papers to write.

Once I get my site up and running I will let you know the address. I'm the owner and I intend to have a quality site with quality writers from my area so there definitely won't be any scamming going on.

Curious to see how your craigslist experience works out...

Apr 28, 2012, 12:29PM | #7
I write for Academic Knowledge (my rating with them is 98%) and they're quite good. It's nice to have the work filtered out for you so you know you're going to get paid at the end of the day. Still, I wonder sometimes how much they pay you out of what they get...And the scheme doesn't seem to make sense, with some 1000 word jobs being paid 20 while others are worth 200. I wish someone would explain that to me.

Apr 30, 2012, 05:55PM | #8
Hi guys,

My two (Australian) cents. I initially advertised on Gumtree (Aussie equivalent of Gumtree) before I had a website.

I don't think it matters where you advertise or for that matter, where you find a writer. As long as the work is excellent, who really cares what the source is!

Earn Great Results

Apr 30, 2012, 05:56PM | #9
And by Aussie equivalent of Gumtree, I mean Aussie equivalent of 'Craigslist'. Oops... more coffee, please!

Forum / General Talk /

25 users online in the last hour