EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / General Talk / answers: 20

Anyone here knows how to start up a small custom essay company?

Feb 16, 2011, 04:55PM | #1
I'm sick of working for other firms and thinking of starting up a small custom essay company that is offering quality services at affordable price to students. However, I don't know how and what are involved with it. How much money you will need?

WritersBeware  
Feb 16, 2011, 05:03PM | #2
april:
that is offering

april:
quality services

april:
what are involved

pheelyks  
Feb 16, 2011, 05:12PM | #3
april:
However, I don't know how and what are involved with it.

Business be easy!

See, this is the reason nine out of ten new business fail--people are stupid. That, and what WB said.

Feb 16, 2011, 05:13PM | #4
april:
How much money you will need?

All you need is a free email account and a free Paypal account; no financial investment is required. You may post your email and qualifications on EssayChat or similar websites.

If you want to get even more serious, a basic website (About Me / Services / Faq / Contact) may cost $100-$300.

You may also want to start working with a sub-contractor to revise/edit your papers.
Sigfield

Feb 17, 2011, 01:26AM | #6
April:
I don't mean to be rude, but have you seriously been writing custom papers? Were these papers written in English? The problem here is that your forum post indicates that your english isn't very good at all. Maybe you are planning to contract other writers who can write in english. That may work you know, but only if you stick to being the middle man.

Feb 17, 2011, 01:50AM | #7
april:
thinking of starting up a small custom essay company

GO GO GO GO....GO April and start your writing company...and when its up and running, remember to hire me as one of your writers.

Feb 17, 2011, 02:53AM | #8
April:
Yes, you see that will work, you can be the manager, handle the goings on and hire the writers!
Go April! Go April! Go April!

I've been wondering, are there any custom paper writing companies that opperate in languages other than English? Because that may work as well. For instance, there are so many countries which speak Spannish; therefore, it makes sense that these countries would need custom papers. Just wondering ...

Feb 17, 2011, 03:10AM | #9
Zandermus:
there are so many countries which speak Spannish

this is not feasible. there're many people, who speak chinese, but i doubt that doing custom papers in chinese will bring you even $500 of monthly income

Feb 17, 2011, 04:41AM | #10
Smirk:
Spannish was an example. I am quite aware of the millions who speak Chinese and French as well. My question was whether such companies exist and if they are successful, not if any of us should start such a company.

pheelyks  
Feb 24, 2011, 10:50AM | #13
kingbing:
Regardless, of your quality clients would have to wade

Ummmm.....huh?

Mar 8, 2011, 05:31AM | #16
yes april u can open it ur own writing company if u honest others money time and emotions if u are not opening it for fraud like others..i have ideas for u....

Mar 8, 2011, 09:44AM | #17
You need a website (should not cost more than $300 for low cost countries). After than write a good ad copy and use Google Adwords or Craiglist. The customers will follow and if the service is good, you will have lots of repeat customers.

Apr 10, 2011, 06:42PM | #18
The competition you will face will be huge. I guarantee you one thing which will cause a stampede heading towards your website. Do it for free :)

WritersBeware  
Apr 10, 2011, 06:44PM | #19
HKguy1:
I guarantee you one thing which will cause a stampede heading towards your website. Do it for free

Sh*t is also free. Where's the "stampede"?

Apr 12, 2011, 06:25AM | #21
I may have both the resources and time to be able to set up shop but I am not, nor ever would be a writer.

I am now a relatively experienced customer to the industry and if I was to set up shop with dedicated writers on board I would insist that a customer focused culture existed. I know and understand why and how writers need protecting but processes need to better managed in this industry. A concerted effort would need to be made to get the writer and paying client on the same side.

Forum / General Talk /

25 users online in the last hour