EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / General Talk /

Can a writer who is not a native English speaker proofread essays written in English?

««  1  2  3  4
WRTThreads: 17
 Company Representative
Jul 5, 12, 08:38PM | #121
If I understood Gibbrish, I would have responded. Unfortunately, Martian, I neither speak Gibberish or whatever language spoken on Mars.

MarsvictorPosts: 54
 Writer
Jul 5, 12, 08:39PM | #122
amnateeb:
Was my first sentence wrong, or did it need correction?

You are a super idiot, mate. Here I am not saying that your writing is wrong. We were saying that the person whose writing I proofread, was wrong. God help - you are such a poor reader! What the hell you are talking about so long?

amnateebThreads: 2
 Writer
Jul 5, 12, 08:39PM | #123
Marsvictor:
Of course, you will trust. Trust is sometimes blind. A fool like you, who does have no knowledge on/about grammar would rely on trust instead of showing it structurally as I did. If you are any worth of anything - c'on show me how I am wrong. If you cannot then just go away and sleep. If you have shame, you will never come up here to write again, at least againt me.

What do you think I am doing? I am "showing" you that you are wrong.

Marsvictor:
he was wrong, and non-natives can proofread.

He was right, and

amnateeb:
You can't [proofread]. You cannot even write.

Writer
Jul 5, 12, 08:41PM | #124
Marsvictor:
You are a super idiot, mate. Here I am not saying that your writing is wrong. We were saying that the person whose writing I proofread, was wrong. God help - you are such a poor reader! What the hell you are talking about so long?

Huh?

Writer
Jul 5, 12, 08:42PM | #125
WRT:
If I understood Gibbrish, I would have responded. Unfortunately, Martian, I neither speak Gibberish or whatever language spoken on Mars.

If you truly feel so, then stay away from MarsVictor. If you do not understand someone's language, you need to acknowldge first that you do not know that language. There is no shy to learn. Anyone who does not understand my proofreading here is surely not educated to write for students.

Writer
Jul 5, 12, 08:58PM | #126
Marsvictor:
Anyone who does not understand my proofreading here is surely not educated to write for students.

Now this is something true and same as believing we cannot write in a monkey's language and that no student will want papers written in a language other than what humans speak and understand.

Writer
Jul 5, 12, 09:08PM | #127
amnateeb:
Now this is something true and same as believing we cannot write in a monkey's language and that no student will want papers written in a language other than what humans speak and understand.

If you have courage, go back to the proofreading that I did. See my example how I replied to the proofreading which was done on my writing. I have explained, and given example. Do something in that line. Be logical, academic, professional, and show my mistakes. I will accept if I have any error in my proofreading.

Do not be abusive, forceful (like beasts without logic and reason), do not be emotional. Only then our discussion can lead to something conclusive and educative. But you are not doing this. You are simply supporting the FW and opposing me without explaining.

If you cannot do this, then stay away - you are not qualified to comment on proofreading. The fact that you do not "think" I am correct does not matter to me as long as I am grammartically correct and as long as I have been doing proofreading for the last 30 years of my life. I even have publications. English is not my native language, but I am 47 and I have been not only studying and writing in English medium for the last 33 years, but have also been teaching people in English medium in addition to doing research - not only in Business Studies - but also in Enlish Literature and Linguistics. Do its better not to teach a grandpa how to --ck!

Writer
Jul 5, 12, 09:19PM | #128
Marsvictor:
If you have courage, go back to the proofreading that I did.

I am losing my courage as well hopes to make you understand.

Marsvictor:
You are simply supporting the FW and opposing me without explaining.

I have corrected and explained every mistake of yours in the post you previously referred to.

Marsvictor:
I am grammartically correct

How can you be that? Lol! A person cannot be grammatical, dumbass.

Marsvictor:
Do its better not to teach a grandpa how to --ck!

I am sure you are familiar with fu*king only. And I am not teaching "grandpa" but an old retired alien who is going to be expired soon I hope.

WRTThreads: 17
 Company Representative
Jul 5, 12, 09:22PM | #129
Give it up Amnateeb. The Martian is a lost cause.

Have to run. Feel like throwing up because, at the end of the day, I'm actually defending FW. I think I'm also breaking out in hives.

Writer
Jul 5, 12, 09:27PM | #130
WRT:
Give it up Amnateeb. The Martian is a lost cause.

Have to run. Feel like throwing up because, at the end of the day, I'm actually defending FW. I think I'm also breaking out in hives.

ROFLMAO! Absolutely correct.

««  1  2  3  4